Old 08-13-2013, 08:20 AM   #201
Graham

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Married to wintergreengem

Graham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST Reputation
Default I got to ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtiePrincess View Post
I will never be caught wearing blue or green eye shadow, driving a ford, with short hair, watching my fingers when I type, allowing someone to disrespect me, with not matching boots or heels.
now would be doing those things all at the same time?
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Graham For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2013, 09:08 AM   #202
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtiePrincess View Post
I will never be caught wearing blue or green eye shadow, driving a ford, with short hair, watching my fingers when I type, allowing someone to disrespect me, with not matching boots or heels.
I don't look at my fingers when I type. I am too busy looking at the keys. But I am pretty fast, does that count?
Old 08-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #203
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I will NEVER EVER eat peanut butter. #shudder

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2013, 11:05 AM   #204
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Me either im allergic!!"

I will never be caught spoiling my granbabies oh wait yes i will lol

This thread is funny as it somewhat implies things a person woild actually do in life however just hide it so that they dont get "caught" makes me laugh a little

There are a few things in life that i woukd never do because of my honor, integrity and respect.

I woukd never
start.a.vicious rumor
Lie
cheat
steal
play games with someones heart
speak half truths
Put you down
call someone a whore
use violant language against another

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #205
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Oops on the typo's

The glory of being human typo's happen

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2013, 06:23 PM   #206
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Use a hashtag.

(Its a damned pound sign)
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #207
Katelar

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Ball and Chain

Katelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST Reputation

Voting Tory
Katelar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Katelar For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2013, 07:03 PM   #208
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I will never be caught buying a lottery ticket.

I will never be caught leasing instead of buying (it makes no financial sense)

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #209
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

I will never be caught:
being someone I am not.
Old 08-13-2013, 07:42 PM   #210
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Lightbulb

I will never:
eat peas, deer, veal, duck, lamb, liver, cow tongue

cheat on the one I love, put someone else before my girls, get lost in someone else's crap.
put myself & my health on the back burner.
" let " someone else take care of me
wear orange again EVER!

wear sneakers without socks
be caught without toe nail polish
go without my nails, thank goodness I can do my own
be skinny <not on purpose>

live in the city
pass up a Garth concert

give a shit what others think of me
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 07:49 AM   #211
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Getting caught picking a friends nose would be very funny.
True. Might make a great reality show, "Pick Me ", or dangerous reality show, "Flick Off ".
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #212
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Sidebar:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierragirrl View Post
I will never:

give a shit what others think of me

I loved this part the best!

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #213
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,095 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

Picking my nose in public.
Chewing with my mouth open....I HATE when people do this, it's a HUGE pet peeve of mine.

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scots_On_The_Rocks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #214
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
I love peanut butter milkshakes !!! And peanut butter ice cream. Oh and peanut butter cup cakes. And Reese's peanut butter easter eggs, come to think of it, I love peanut butter anything.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #215
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I love peanut butter milkshakes !!! And peanut butter ice cream. Oh and peanut butter cup cakes. And Reese's peanut butter easter eggs, come to think of it, I love peanut butter anything.
You will NEVER CATCH ME dropping peanut butter in my cleavage near JAGG.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2013, 07:49 AM   #216
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

See? No one caught me!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2013, 09:01 AM   #217
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

I will never be caught refusing to take a long hard look at myself. If someone takes the time and the risk to tell me about something I am doing that is problematic or hurtful or upsetting in some way I will always hear them. I will open myself up to the reality that I need to change something about what I am doing if for no other reason than it is causing someone else pain. And then to the best of my ability I will make that change. I guarantee that at the very least I will stop what it is I am doing that is harming someone else. Sometimes it is hard to make the connection and it may take a couple of tries before I can see the pattern well enough to catch duplicate incidents.

On the other hand, I will never be caught compromising something I believe in because it makes someone else uncomfortable. I will never be caught choosing to avoid confrontation because it’s just easier.

I say what I mean, I mean what I say, but I will try not to say it mean. I am only human and sometimes I do. For that I will apologize. However I will never be caught unsaying any part but the part where I was mean.

Learning to navigate that space between my needs and the needs of others is tricky. But I will never ignore the fact that my behavior affects others. I am responsible for my actions and my words and I have an obligation as a social being to take the feelings of others into consideration. I also have an obligation to myself. But these are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

In the words of Polonius in Hamlet "To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."( I like to say any one personally)

And my true self seeks to be compassionate and kind as well as honest and resolute in my convictions
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2013, 09:57 AM   #218
MaineButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me for dinner
Relationship Status:
In the wind

MaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I will NEVER be caught kissing a girl without using TOUNGE!!!!!

MB
MaineButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaineButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2013, 02:13 AM   #219
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing a man thong. Because that is just eeew. Hilarious, but gross.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2013, 07:39 AM   #220
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing yellow or having items that are yellow - including flowers - in the house.

Don't know why, but I just can't stand the colour.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post: