Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-07-2012, 05:23 AM   #9861
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up next to a beautiful sexy femme
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #9862
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Looking at my 9 yr old niece helping me in the garden , with her fancy summer skirt and glittery flip flops, her toe nails painted pink, same as her fingernails. And her bare legs all chewed up scarred up ,scratched, scabbed over, bruised, holes and knicks everywhere, from playing hard,the contrast almost made me laugh out loud. And I wondered what different adventures each scab and wound was from. Lol she lives life on her terms. I love that kid!
Old 06-07-2012, 06:52 AM   #9863
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

waking up with my baby girl makes this guy happy..

I'm blessed with this girl!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 06:53 AM   #9864
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Morning glories blooming at dawn, peaceful bunnies grooming each other, the cackling chorus of my cats, and waking up early to start the day with my Butch.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 07:54 AM   #9865
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #9866
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I get to pick this little guy up on the 15th...

Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #9867
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default THAT package.....

that had those wonderful and oh so cute little "gifts" inside...OMG.......I almost fell off my chair!!! THANK you BOTH, my beautiful friends!!! I LOVE and will cherish each one..they are just wicked fuckin' cool!!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #9868
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 12:03 PM   #9869
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default what made you smile today

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Looking at my 9 yr old niece helping me in the garden , with her fancy summer skirt and glittery flip flops, her toe nails painted pink, same as her fingernails. And her bare legs all chewed up scarred up ,scratched, scabbed over, bruised, holes and knicks everywhere, from playing hard,the contrast almost made me laugh out loud. And I wondered what different adventures each scab and wound was from. Lol she lives life on her terms. I love that kid!
aww Jagg what u said made me smile

I just picked Jonathan up from preschool and it was nap time, i got on his sleeping mat w. him, he opened his eyes, the look of surprise and comfort came over his face, then he realized, i'm not home ?? We had to race a thunder storm home, his excitement as we beat the rain, and him yelling and running SCORE we did it grammy!
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #9870
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today...

running into some of D's cousins at lunch. They had the 1 month old baby girl with them... and the spit fire lil' 2 year old guy His laughter & smile are so contagious!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #9871
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
aww Jagg what u said made me smile

I just picked Jonathan up from preschool and it was nap time, i got on his sleeping mat w. him, he opened his eyes, the look of surprise and comfort came over his face, then he realized, i'm not home ?? We had to race a thunder storm home, his excitement as we beat the rain, and him yelling and running SCORE we did it grammy!
Haha I love that story!! I bet grammy is the only one cool enough to be able to out run the strom, or even willing to try. BTW how about that thunder!! I mean Oklahoma City Thunder!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #9872
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:
Riding off into the sunset with my Cowboi

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation

The Planet and all of you wonderfully diverse people.

When I come here I see strength, compassion, friendship, safety, love and a willingness to reach out and help others.

I find educating topics, people who agree to disagree and my world is expanded far beyond my 4 little walls.

This community restores my faith that there are good, caring people out there.

I am so thankful to have found my place here amongst all of you and to have been welcomed with open and friendly arms.

So what made me smile today? Every one of you made me smile and you bring me a smile every day.

Don't define your world in black and white..

There is so much hiding amongst the greys

❤❤❤❤❤
pynkkameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pynkkameleon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #9873
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Hanging at the mall after work and this worker is standing at the women's restroom waiting to go in and clean...

attendent: could you use the family rooms please.
me: sure.
attendent: thank you, I have to clean the men's (pause) ummmm women's restroom.
me: (laughs) it's okay!

Then I walk out and stroll down the main walkway of the mall and three teens come out of a store...

teen: OMG (pointing at me) That's a girl!
me: (smirkish glare) are you sure??
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #9874
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default what made u smile today

Quote:
Haha I love that story!! I bet grammy is the only one cool enough to be able to out run the strom, or even willing to try. BTW how about that thunder!! I mean Oklahoma City Thunder!
your such a smart butt..~~ u mean that light rumble u have in OKLAHOMA ~~

JAGG providing we win tonight ~~ 1 WORD "CHALLENGE"

Last edited by ~ocean; 06-07-2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: add more words
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #9875
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
your such a smart butt..~~ u mean that light rumble u have in OKLAHOMA ~~

JAGG providing we win tonight ~~ 1 WORD "CHALLENGE"
one word DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets think of a good prize for the winner!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #9876
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default what made you smile today

Quote:
one word DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets think of a good prize for the winner!!!!!!

JAGG ~~ we need a moderator for the prize . ** thinking gaea would be perfect >> u would make me blush i think , just saying ~~ OH !! Gaea !!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #9877
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

what made me smile was finally getting the tow hitch installed on the Amigo with lighting wiring to tow a trailer..ready to go !
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM   #9878
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

having another wonderful day with my honey bear.....

going to the Amish market....

talking about our dream house...

staying in and watching movies....

planning to return in less than two weeks....

all the romantical things he does.....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #9879
Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation

ignornance and arrogance of certain individuals how they get themselves caught up in what they try to create then it blows up in their own faces

mother karma keep doing a great job!

but on a lighter note my project made me smile today phase 3 completed knowing that this will help out and reach millions my ideas are a hit and a success hard work pays off and i did it all on my own

Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Point~Of~No~Return For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #9880
Ranger Butch Force

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Ranger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST Reputation

This video makes me smile. Makes me miss home too.

Tags
happy, joy, smile