Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Washington Forums

Old 10-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #41
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation
Default Butch/Femme Socials WINTER BALL

Lots of our pals from the Seattle join us at this event, just passing on the information for a few more of you. HEY, I hear until 11:30 a.m. today, Virgin Atlantic has a special flight cost on sale from Seattle to SFO.

SAVE THE DATE! SATURDAY, JAUNARY 14TH, 6:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m.at the Humanist Hall in Oakland.

Butch/Femme Socials WINTER BALL
(black tie/cocktail dress optional)

If you have not been to one of our largest events, please mark your calendar.

Tickets will remain at the same low price via online purchase at $10.00.
$20.00 at the door !

Tickets will go on sale December 1st.

Stay tuned for further information!

DJ dancing, singles mingle at 7 p.m., BYOB, water and mixers provided.

It takes a community to put a party on--what's needed !

If you can donate any of the following items or your time, please email me at: butchfemmesocials@yahoo.com, DO NOT HIT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

bottled water

dessert and what kind

wood for the outdoor fireplace

large trash bags (33 gallon)

liters of Coke, Pepsi, 7up (diet too)

small paper plates, napkins and paper cups

Set up (arrive at 5 p.m. promptly) I will feed you pizza

Clean up (start at 11:00 p.m.)

****SORRY THERE IS NO FREE ADMISSION FOR DONATIONS, WE JUST CAN'T AFFORD IT

There is ONE paid position available, must be willing to work the entire event from set up to clean up. Some lifting involved, manage the door taking tickets and money, provide security for the event, help where needed at the event. You must come with references. Email me at: butchfemmesocials@yahoo.com for details.

See you there!

Rope and Toughy

p.s. email me via the site if you need hotel accommodations near the Winter Ball in Oakland. If you fly into Oakland, CA, it's totally doable on public transportation to hotel, and to winter ball.

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:08 AM   #42
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Is there anything going on around New Year's? I'll be in the area from the 30th to the 4th and am looking for fun things to do!
Old 12-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #43
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't heard but I think rounding up some folks would be fun!! Any ideas fellow PNW'ers?

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #44
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

yeah! who wants to take me and my super cute cousin to the Market to see them throw fish? Or the sci-fi museum, or the needle, or all the bajillion other things there are to do there?
Old 02-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #45
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Whose here?????

I'm looking at a trip to the pnw and although Portland is probably my major destination I may fly in and out of here since i'm trying to use my rewards and i have more options flying to Wisconsin from Seattle then from Portland for the dates I am looking for.
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:49 AM   #46
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

We should do something for st pats.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #47
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

I'm always up for hanging out.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Old 03-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #48
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Hey there don't know who all is in seattle

but I am looking at flying in there on the 20th spending the rest of the day there and the morning of the 21st before driving into central washington.

then I'll be back in the area on the 27th with a 6:10 am flight out of SEA on the 28th.

so i'd love to meet up with people in the area if they are available!

let me know!
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 12:24 AM   #49
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Shoot! too bad oopster, i,m flying to Wash dc for that exact week gettin back on thurs mar 28 at 11 am.

Ill be showing up every now and then to the seattle area events....I know SHOCK! but its time!

terry
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:35 AM   #50
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Shoot! too bad oopster, i,m flying to Wash dc for that exact week gettin back on thurs mar 28 at 11 am.

Ill be showing up every now and then to the seattle area events....I know SHOCK! but its time!

terry
dang we will even miss each other at the airport since my flight leaves at 6 am that day!
Old 07-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #51
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default Past Time for a Get Together!

I am back in Seattle and ready for some sort of BF get together! Since my weekends look to be intensely full from now until October (eek!), I am proposing the following:

Seattle Area BFP Picnic Potluck
Sat. July 28th
1 - 5 p.m.
Location TBD

Everyone is welcome! RSVP here in the thread or PM me so I can gauge interest and keep track of y'all. Location will be determined shortly and accessible to everyone.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 08:51 PM   #52
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
I am back in Seattle and ready for some sort of BF get together! Since my weekends look to be intensely full from now until October (eek!), I am proposing the following:

Sat. July 28th
1 - 5 p.m.
Location TBD

Everyone is welcome! RSVP here in the thread or PM me so I can gauge interest and keep track of y'all. Location will be determined shortly and accessible to everyone.

Now if it was October or November ... maybe!
Old 07-18-2012, 09:13 PM   #53
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Count me in

~~Bob Richardson~~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #54
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

I'll be in Seattle on Saturday the 21st and coming home on the 22nd. Will you be in my neck of the Central Washington woods? If so let's hang out

~~Bob Richardson~~
Old 07-18-2012, 10:55 PM   #55
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
Now if it was October or November ... maybe!
Are you coming for a visit again? (Hope, Hope). if you need a place to stay, let me know-i'm on capitol hill in Seattle now, Koop!

~Wade Davis
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #56
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
I'll be in Seattle on Saturday the 21st and coming home on the 22nd. Will you be in my neck of the Central Washington woods? If so let's hang out
That's this weekend, right? I might be able to hang out later in the evening Saturday orrrrr you're welcome to join me at the Mediterranean Fantasy Festival in west Seattle on Sunday. PM me if interested.

~Wade Davis
Old 07-19-2012, 09:05 AM   #57
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Default bump!

bump bump bump!

~Wade Davis
Old 07-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #58
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Are you coming for a visit again? (Hope, Hope). if you need a place to stay, let me know-i'm on capitol hill in Seattle now, Koop!
We might get a forest in northern california and I would work there in october and then be done til mayish.

If that is the case I will probably head up either in october if there are breaks in the schedule or once we are done since i'll be half way there already
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2012, 01:22 AM   #59
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Saw this on the news and thought I'd pass it along -- Only in Seattle.

From the website:

Quote:
Only in Seattle Sundays is giving you a great way to get out and discover what makes our city unique—and get some great deals while you’re at it. The last Sunday of each month, a different Seattle neighborhood will be hosting an Only in Seattle Sunday, with discounts and freebies at businesses and restaurants.
Fremont: 7-29-2012
Pioneer Square: 8-26-2012
Wallingford: 9-30-2012

The website has what businesses are participating and how to get the great deals - just in case you want to do something on one of those Sundays but have no idea what - or in case you all want to have a gathering on one of those dates.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2012, 08:51 PM   #60
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Next Weekend!!!

Sat. July 28th
11 - 3 p.m. <-- Slight time change due to Torchlight activities and possible traffic

Look for the shelter area and outdoor picnic tables. I'm going to take a chance and not reserve them (fees involved) and hope I can snag a few tables early enough in the morning. bring a blanket our chair to sit on in case someone has them reserve. Look for a few signs or balloons in BFP pink and green!

Picnic potluck! Since I don't know how many people are planning to attend, please bring your own lunch and a small side or dessert to share.

The website says there are a few handicapped parking spaces available near the shelter. It is street parking, otherwise.

Everyone is welcome! RSVP here in the thread or PM me so I can gauge interest and keep track of y'all.

~Wade Davis
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post: