Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Indiana Forums

Old 11-28-2009, 01:28 AM   #1
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile cardinals, peonies, & tulip trees !

hallo, indiana

i love morgan/monroe state forest.

http://www.stateparks.com/morgan_monroe.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan-Monroe_State_Forest

indiana grown tomatoes are the best.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...-tomatoes.html

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2009, 02:12 AM   #2
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

The smithsonian article was great!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #3
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:

violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
thank you, dear friend

i am glad that you enjoyed the article country orchards are around my area. i can buy the most gorgeous, heavy, juicy farm grown tomatoes, and pick up oxbow supplies for the guinea pigs next door inside one local feed store. i know that the produce is safely grown, and by whom. supporting the farmers as much as i can whenever and wherever i am is a real mission. gpigs love dandelions, but unless i know they are not sprayed, i cannot just pick the leaves [stems, flowers] from the ground without real concerns about pesticides, other animals visiting, et c. the same is true of apples, and branches.

today will reach 50's here in my area- west of indianapolis. at the moment, an abundance of the bluest sky.

some ornithology wildlife info here:

http://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/3306.htm

*The bald eagle project was the first endangered species restoration project initiated by the Indiana Nongame and Endangered Wildlife Program. Before the project's initiation, a study was done to determine if the restoration of bald eagles to Indiana was feasible. The study's results were favorable so the release phase of the project began in 1985 and concluded in 1989. Over a period of five years, 73 bald eagle chicks were released at Monroe Reservoir in Monroe County.

The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2009, 10:24 PM   #4
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ziesemerluckett1

local band- i really liked the song "shine your light".

it's 24 degrees!
Old 12-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #5
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:

Default for the love of honey!

http://www.indianastatebeekeepers.org/index.html

Old 12-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #6
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by violaine View Post
Great site violaine!! I will bee taking a one day beekeeper short course. December 12th.

http://www.floridabeekeepers.org/

I am thankful to the bee!! I love honey!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #7
brbutch67

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

brbutch67 is on a distinguished road
Default Hi

Hi all from Indiana !!!
brbutch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brbutch67 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 11:52 PM   #8
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:

Smile

brbutch67- hallo
Old 03-22-2010, 05:50 PM   #9
Indianaguy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male member
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Indianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Introduction

Hello fellow Hoosiers. I am glad to see that there are other members from Indiana. I look forward to becoming more acquainted to this site.
Indianaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Indianaguy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #10
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:

Smile

indianaguy, hallo. we sure had a lot of cold and rain today. i am in hendricks.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #11
Indianaguy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male member
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Indianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST ReputationIndianaguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
indianaguy, hallo. we sure had a lot of cold and rain today. i am in hendricks.

Hello to you, Violaine. Yes, it felt very chilly, but the rain is pertinent for the renewal of life after the winter months. I am just southeast of Bloomington so I know where Hendricks county is. Thank you for welcoming me and for being so warm.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:15 AM   #12
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:

Smile

IndianaGuy,

i wish hendricks was more like your county in light of :

http://www.humanesociety.org/

i am not sure if you have any pets or are interested in animal welfare, but i personally know some amazing people in your county working together, who are truly for the animals!

belle

ps- you're welcome, and likewise
Old 03-26-2010, 09:15 AM   #13
Indianaguy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male member
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
IndianaGuy,

i wish hendricks was more like your county in light of :

http://www.humanesociety.org/

i am not sure if you have any pets or are interested in animal welfare, but i personally know some amazing people in your county working together, who are truly for the animals!

belle

ps- you're welcome, and likewise
Good morning, violaine.

The humane treatment of animals is very important to me. I have rescued many animals and I have respect for all creatures. I currently have a dog and she has been the best thing that has ever come into my life. She gives me the opportunity to be a kid again.

Is there any way for standardization between the counties for humane treatment and laws?

I hope that you have an excellent weekend.

Respectfully, Frej
Old 04-04-2010, 11:56 PM   #14
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:

Default thunderstorm-

i dread the tornado season.

indianaguy, to answer your question with regard to laws, the answer is no. there is a thread for animal rescuers, support, sheltering issues, and so on here, which discusses more on topic. in fact, your county is mentioned as a model county [animal control shelter] for some of the work i am involved on a regular basis pertaining to laws/ordinances.

hope you had a great easter.

it's pouring rain and storming at the moment in hendricks.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:39 PM   #15
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:

Smile

corn is ripening, and blue herons are stealing fish from ponds. weather has been tropical, and people are enjoying the outdoors much later in the evening. i miss wild berry season, but apples are turning colours.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:10 PM   #16
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation
Default I love being a hoosier

Hello to all my fellow Hoosiers out there. I love Indiana. Just the fact that we are a simple state of some of the purest beauty and amazement is just..awesome. I love the little stops in all the small towns, the cardinals, country roads, the cities, and just the history behind it all. I have lived in this wonderful state for the 20 years I've been alive. It is a part of me so much. And, I wouldn't change it.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #17
Indyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Totally single

Indyfem Has the BEST ReputationIndyfem Has the BEST ReputationIndyfem Has the BEST ReputationIndyfem Has the BEST ReputationIndyfem Has the BEST ReputationIndyfem Has the BEST ReputationIndyfem Has the BEST ReputationIndyfem Has the BEST ReputationIndyfem Has the BEST ReputationIndyfem Has the BEST ReputationIndyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryoosa View Post
Hi folks,

I'm coming to Indianapolis this weekend, Saturday-Tuesday for work. Anything interesting happening around town?

maryoosa
Hey, I'll be in Indy too. There's a ton of things to do. I'm meeting a few girlfriends and going to Broad Ripple.
Indyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #18
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Looking for a person with real name Cherry Ann Crum lived near Indianapolis years ago, originally from Ohio. A friend of mine Lisa B. is actually looking for her . Lisa is sick and is trying to find old friends . Cherry had a friend called no neck.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:43 AM   #19
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5th Annual Gay Pride Parade in NW Indiana

July 14, 2012 from 12 noon to 6pm. Unity in The Community. The after parade picnic will be in our beautiful Marquette Park on the beach Lake Michigan. Wear a bathing suit! www.rainbowserenity.org
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #20
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

How about it Indiana people any of you on tonight? Was wondering what Truman's Complex was like in Mishawaka?