Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Washington Forums

Old 12-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #121
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Will try my best to make it!!
Old 12-30-2012, 02:02 PM   #122
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Me too!
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 03:03 PM   #123
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

probably couldn't but possibly!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 03:19 PM   #124
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

thinking of driving up that way between april 13th and april 26th what is everyone up to?
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #125
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
thinking of driving up that way between april 13th and april 26th what is everyone up to?
I will message you my cell. I would love to meet up for coffee, dinner, a walk. How long would you be up and what area will you be staying in?

Deb
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:48 PM   #126
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
I will message you my cell. I would love to meet up for coffee, dinner, a walk. How long would you be up and what area will you be staying in?

Deb
still trying to figure it out ....

I work on the 12th and will have equipment to pick up on the 13th ...

one option is to drive up to newberg or and see portland peeps sat night and sunday and see if my uncle and aunt are available mon and tuesday.

then tuesday or wed 16th or 17th drive and find some campground in seattle vicinity be there til teh 20th or 21st then out to wenatchee til the 23rd and then drive back to the yreka area on the 23rd and 24th.

Other option is to drive up to bend or rufus or on the 13th and get to wenatchee on the 14th be there a couple days then go to the seattle area be there a few days then head back towards yreka getting there somewhere around the 24th

I figure once in seattle area i'll camp there a few days and do some day trips around the area
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 08:18 PM   #127
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday Brunch with Choo-Choo and Christie

Hey folks -

We are having a brunch at our house this Saturday. Some of the BFP folks have already committed to coming, but we wanted to be sure that we didn't inadvertently miss anyone!

We live about a mile from Greenlake (just a lil north of Seattle proper) and are really easy to get to...

We are thinking 11ish and will be having some yummy goodness with some traditional southern breakfast fare. Its BYOB if you want a brunch cocktail and you can come in your jammies, if you prefer! We're pretty casual.

I will need a headcount by Saturday morning, please so that we can shop/plan accordingly. If you want to attend and have special dietary considerations, please message me so I can try to accomodate.

If you are coming, please message one of us so we can give you all the details!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 10:01 PM   #128
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie View Post
Hey folks -

We are having a brunch at our house this Saturday.
Sunday maybe? Or did plans change? Hell, I'll show up both days if there's food involved!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:04 PM   #129
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
then tuesday or wed 16th or 17th drive and find some campground in seattle vicinity be there til teh 20th or 21st then out to wenatchee til the 23rd and then drive back to the yreka area on the 23rd and 24th.

Other option is to drive up to bend or rufus or on the 13th and get to wenatchee on the 14th be there a couple days then go to the seattle area be there a few days then head back towards yreka getting there somewhere around the 24th

I figure once in seattle area i'll camp there a few days and do some day trips around the area
Looking forward to this!! If you're up for some camping I say we head out for a day or two

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #130
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey folks -

We are having a brunch at our house this Saturday. Some of the BFP folks have already committed to coming, but we wanted to be sure that we didn't inadvertently miss anyone!

We live about a mile from Greenlake (just a lil north of Seattle proper) and are really easy to get to...

We are thinking 11ish and will be having some yummy goodness with some traditional southern breakfast fare. Its BYOB if you want a brunch cocktail and you can come in your jammies, if you prefer! We're pretty casual.

I will need a headcount by Saturday morning, please so that we can shop/plan accordingly. If you want to attend and have special dietary considerations, please message me so I can try to accomodate.

If you are coming, please message one of us so we can give you all the details!
I messaged you about my interest stopping by - thinking maybe I should actually meet some folks before I head east
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 10:28 PM   #131
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Looking forward to this!! If you're up for some camping I say we head out for a day or two
real camping or fake camping?

either would work great for me
Old 02-28-2013, 10:45 PM   #132
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation
Default This is your brain on year-end financials.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Sunday maybe? Or did plans change? Hell, I'll show up both days if there's food involved!!
This is what happens when I try and multi-task while working on my 10th hour in front of spreadsheets and schedules!

Its SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!!

And Scubs - you know there is ALWAYS food involved at out house... come whenever you want!!

Rumor has it the weather might hold for some motorcycling on Saturday! I'm excited!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:46 PM   #133
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
I messaged you about my interest stopping by - thinking maybe I should actually meet some folks before I head east
East?? what part??

I messaged you back with details... I am just home from the office and didn't have a chance before now...

Its SUNDAY!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #134
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Quote:
real camping or fake camping?

either would work great for me
Is fake camping without the tent/ground sleeping thing? If so, I might be so persuaded if I can nudge M.A. into it!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #135
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Quote:
East?? what part??

I messaged you back with details... I am just home from the office and didn't have a chance before now...

Its SUNDAY!
I got your PM - thanks!

I am moving back to my home state of IL at the end of May
Old 02-28-2013, 11:44 PM   #136
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
Is fake camping without the tent/ground sleeping thing? If so, I might be so persuaded if I can nudge M.A. into it!
i have a 28 foot camper i'll be towing around
Old 03-01-2013, 12:19 AM   #137
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Location: In the locomotive from seattle to portland to seattle to portland to seattle and back...dichromatic
choochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Good food at our house!!
choochoo-enginerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:40 AM   #138
goodlilfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful , gorgeous, breathtaking
Relationship Status:
running through somebody's mind and my legs are not exhausted in fact they're stronger then ever

goodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default thanks for the invite

hey choochoo-enginerd and christie , sorry i wont be able to make it but christie thanks for messaging me an invite . perhapse another time in the future . i tend to work most weekends. though with a little more notice i can plan to not work on a sunday . would have loved to see everybody. so i hope everyone that does go enjoys the meal . always goodlilfemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by choochoo-enginerd View Post
Good food at our house!!
goodlilfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #139
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by choochoo-enginerd View Post
Good food at our house!!
Um does that mean your cooking! Lol thanks for both your supportive messages.

Terry
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:11 AM   #140
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Location: In the locomotive from seattle to portland to seattle to portland to seattle and back...dichromatic
choochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Um does that mean your cooking! Lol thanks for both your supportive messages.

Terry
Yup.....in my cupcake apron
choochoo-enginerd is offline   Reply With Quote