Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,474 Times in 2,637 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

Today I am feeling pretty darn good. I hope it lasts.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2022, 10:53 AM   #7022
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Just freaking amazing!!!!!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2022, 03:23 PM   #7023
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty good, physically. Emotionally, I'm a bit stressed.

I'm concerned about my vehicle. It's making serious sounding noises. I have two appointments to get it looked at. One's at a quick lane place that is a subsidiary of the dealership I bought it from, which is the second appointment. Given that they are running weeks behind in service, I'm definitely keeping the dealership appointment, even if the quick lane one goes well. I'm just trying to cover my bases.

Other than that, I'm concerned about one of my customers. His car died on my work property and he has nowhere to go so I let him be. His gf is pregnant and has a heart condition so I worry for her. They have pets in the vehicle too, so that's another concern for me. It's definitely not an ideal situation. They are due a payout from her workplace. I hope they get it soon.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2022, 03:05 PM   #7024
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling... slow. After having an easy time with COVID two weeks ago I got hit with rebound COVID this week and it kicked my as$. High fever, coughing, couldn't breathe for a while, everything hurt. Been home from work and sleeping a lot this week. Just started to get around better this afternoon. This whole past week is a haze.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2022, 08:36 PM   #7025
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default How are you Feeling?

Other than my arm still paining really bad still from my third shot three weeks ago I am feeling good emotionallly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2022, 04:25 PM   #7026
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

A bit shaken up. I was almost in a car accident on My way home from My sister's house a little over an hour ago. A guy pulled out in front of Me at a 4 corner/2 way stop and I had the right of way. I had to slam on My brakes and try to control My car around him as he stopped dead instead of continuing to turn. I ended up narrowly missing his car and wound up behind him in the gravel inches from the stop sign that apparently he did not care about.

To make matters worse? He never got out of his vehicle to see how I was or anything - just pulled right out onto the main road and took off. There were two vehicles that were on the opposite side of the road from him at their stop sign that crossed the road and pulled over - they came up to My car to see how I was. Other than feeling like I was going to heave and My heart was going to leave My chest - I feel fine. But, wow.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2022, 10:09 PM   #7027
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well, not defeated but definitely not 'winning' either.

The initial appointment with my vehicle went well. I needed new brakes and my rotors were warped plus I got an oil change. Then, as I was turning back into work after retrieving my vehicle, the sound that started it all kicked in so I did a U-ey in the middle of the road and went back to the mechanic.

They put it back up on the rack and ran it at 40mph, which is when the sound kicks in....it sounds like when you run over the rumble strips on the side of highways designed to help folks stay awake while driving....and they came back with two things they want to take a look at. My back right shocks and my CV axle are now on the agenda for my next appointment.

The important thing is that I can still drive around safely...for now...with the sound. My next appointment is just a few days away so it should be fine (famous last words...).

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2022, 06:12 AM   #7028
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,544 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I was really happy yesterday. I worked with another Rod Stewart fan. Her and I were texting back and forth during the concert. She opened with, " what ever song he is singing, it's my favorite."

Of course, every song is our favorite. She told me yesterday it was like she was there. A virtual concert for her 😊 So yesterday, I shared alllll my videos, pics and sound bites with her. It was fun to keep my emotional concert going an extra few hours. . Then I shared again with my Mom.

I know that's going to probably be the last time I will get to share space with him. I sooo enjoyed being there.

(and this will be my last post about it....I know I could go on and on....😍 )

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2022, 03:33 AM   #7029
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Exhausted. So, I went to bed as normal last night - fell asleep watching Shawshank Redemption. Well, around 3am the power went out. Now I am a light sleeper and I sleep with a fan on as the "white noise" of it helps Me sleep along with the movement of the air in My bedroom. I got up went to the bathroom checked to make sure things were ok in the house and tried to lay back down.

Needless to say that was not happening. My cats were all confused so they started meowing for their breakfast - so I fed them. Finally, I thought - well - might as well start the day. I have accomplished doing the litter boxes and also cleaning the kitchen so far.

However, I feel a nap coming on REAL soon!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2022, 12:31 PM   #7030
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Well, not defeated but definitely not 'winning' either.

The initial appointment with my vehicle went well. I needed new brakes and my rotors were warped plus I got an oil change. Then, as I was turning back into work after retrieving my vehicle, the sound that started it all kicked in so I did a U-ey in the middle of the road and went back to the mechanic.

They put it back up on the rack and ran it at 40mph, which is when the sound kicks in....it sounds like when you run over the rumble strips on the side of highways designed to help folks stay awake while driving....and they came back with two things they want to take a look at. My back right shocks and my CV axle are now on the agenda for my next appointment.

The important thing is that I can still drive around safely...for now...with the sound. My next appointment is just a few days away so it should be fine (famous last words...).
CV axle and shocks are fine, apparently. Transmission is where we're at now, which doesn't make me feel good, but I'm grateful I bellied up for the best warranty they offered when I bought the ole girl because the big stuff is covered so I guess I'll put my ticket in the 'hopeful' hat for now.

Physically, I got as close to a full night's sleep as I could without actually getting there and it apparently threw my body into some sort of tizzy because I woke up more kinked than a 1mm 019 gauge box chain necklace loose at the bottom of a purse.

I'm a bit disappointed because my plan was ambitious to begin with but now, it's not going to happen. On the other hand, I'm going to watch another classic episode of Project Runway sooooo....it's not a total loss.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2022, 12:34 PM   #7031
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Feeling

I am overwhelmed with grief, our blessed Queen Elizabeth 11 has passed away.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2022, 11:44 AM   #7032
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Finally feeling better after an unwanted 3 week relationship with COVID. It went out with a bang with my breaking out in an auto immune rash response to the virus putting my body on full alert. No amount of Benadryl was touching it. When it got into my eyes and ears I had to consent to steroid treatment. I've had a horrible time with steroids in the past when I've had to take them but I begged for a baby dose and that's what I got and it's working. I'm so relieved to feel better.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2022, 07:40 PM   #7033
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Kinda like crap to be honest. I broke my back two weeks ago this Sunday and it's been miserable. I'm finally starting to have less pain though but I just want my life back. This has been such a nightmare. It's going to be months before I'm out of this back brace too and I'm moving in November, ugh. And to add insult to injury, three nights ago a ginormous oak tree split and crashed into the side of my apartment building inches away from my living room window. Geezus! Seriously, the damn thing shook the entire building when it happened and I literally thought it was an earthquake. That was pretty scary I have to admit. I was just lying on the sofa resting and healing when bam! I thought the end was here. LoL I really wish I could shave my legs.
Old 09-10-2022, 08:03 AM   #7034
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Feeling pretty good other than I have caught the "procrastination bug" (laughing). I am not sure if there is a cure!
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2022, 02:00 PM   #7035
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Feeling?

I am feeling touched when remembering the 9/11 happenings. What a horrendous day for Americans and those who reached out to comfort them in their time of grief. The terrible loss of so many innocent lives will always be remembered by those affected in their own ways.
I also remember how proud I felt that the people from my home in Newfoundland reached out to comfort, feed and house a plane full of Americans who were downed because of this attack. This is the second time that Newfoundlanders have reached out to our American neighbors in their time of stress and need. It should be so at any time people are in need as Americans help so many people around the world in their time of need as well. When a hand is needed a hand should be given.
My true condolences go to the American people for their loss and prayers that this not happen again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2022, 05:46 AM   #7036
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

The birthday week has begun and I feel beyond happy for so many reasons! However, more than feeling happy I feel grateful for those very same reasons.

p.s. The birthday is not till later in the week but this whole week is going to be part of that day- I mean hey, at least I do not take a whole month! (laughing).
Old 09-12-2022, 02:22 PM   #7037
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Same ole same ole with Lupus BS

Tired and everything that it entails

I see a new dr tomorrow morning so maybe we can get more opinions and tests done and med switch

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2022, 03:38 PM   #7038
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Feeling

Not so bad. Spent the weekend with my brother so he made me relax and enjoy the weekend. He is the best.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2022, 02:41 PM   #7039
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Feeling pretty darn good. This has been a great week so far - and it is going to end even better than it started!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2022, 07:04 PM   #7040
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,467 Times in 742 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Great and ready to get back to a quazi normal life after the doc told me I can lose my walking cast today. Saturday is my 50th high school class reunion (yep I are old) and will be glad to show up fully footed so to speak. Not sure I will be doing any two stepping but am sure I will still have a great time with the people I grew up with. You know what I mean, reaching back and touching base (ie grounding) with my peeps. Such a gift in these screwed up times.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post: