Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Tennessee Forums

Old 11-02-2009, 11:55 PM   #1
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Calling all TN peeps!

This TN thread is officially open. I'm in Memphis with my partner. Where are my peeps?
Darth Denkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:41 AM   #2
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy! Nashville here! *waves*

~~~shark~~~~~~~~
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:00 PM   #3
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy! South Middle TN here! Shad
shadows papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:27 AM   #4
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Shark.

I feel like I should 'know' you other fellows, but don't recognize the screen names...from...somewhere else.

But Hi y'all. Nash-vegas here baby.

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #5
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi Pajara, yep you know me from *somewhere else*. I decided that instead of being a big ol butch gorilla I'd become an adorable little ewok...who can totally kick the shit out of the empire if need be. Glad to see you here!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #6
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

Hey Shad!

Whereabouts in south middle TN (if you don't mind my asking). My partner is from Bell Buckle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows papa View Post
Howdy! South Middle TN here! Shad
Old 11-08-2009, 09:16 PM   #7
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WicketWWarrick View Post
Hey Shad!

Whereabouts in south middle TN (if you don't mind my asking). My partner is from Bell Buckle...
Down around Tullahoma,out in the sticks Warrick!
shadows papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #8
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm actually from NC but I wanted to say howdy to my "neighbors". lol I'm pretty much on the NC/TN border, less than a half hour from Johnson City. Hope everyone has a great week!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #9
BatterUpBaby

How Do You Identify?:
GenderFucked
Relationship Status:
In love with myself

BatterUpBaby is on a distinguished road

I'm close!

I'm in Huntsville, AL.
BatterUpBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:38 PM   #10
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Pajara .... you seem vaguely familiar ... perhaps it's the mohawk that's throwing me off!!! hahaha

Hey Wicket - I like the new pic but will always love the gorilla!!!!!

*waving to all the southern folk*

~~~shark~~~~~~~~
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:09 AM   #11
Niteshift

How Do You Identify?:
Butch woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Hers

Niteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST Reputation

Hello TN people. Oh, how I miss my home state.
Niteshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:16 AM   #12
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Middle Tennessee here (just outside of Nashville)
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #13
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

Wow, lots of folks jumping in here. I've lived my entire life in TN and have no intention of ever leaving.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:26 AM   #14
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning TN dwellers
(c)

im hanging here around Memphis until i get a load from my dispatch
which might be today or tomorrow... who knows its the weekend......
does anyone know if the gay clubs here have big parking lots to where i can maybe park a truck ?? NO trallers just a str8 truck.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #15
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

Hey Morningstar!!!

Haven't heard from you in forever!!!!! How have you been? Let's see, where you can park your truck... I'm thinking maybe Backstreet - it's off Madison, near the Blue Monkey. Right next to it is a truck lot and I seem to remember trucks also in the club's parking lot. It's pretty big.

Hope that helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning TN dwellers
(c)

im hanging here around Memphis until i get a load from my dispatch
which might be today or tomorrow... who knows its the weekend......
does anyone know if the gay clubs here have big parking lots to where i can maybe park a truck ?? NO trallers just a str8 truck.
Old 11-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #16
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey Morningstar!!!

Haven't heard from you in forever!!!!! How have you been? Let's see, where you can park your truck... I'm thinking maybe Backstreet - it's off Madison, near the Blue Monkey. Right next to it is a truck lot and I seem to remember trucks also in the club's parking lot. It's pretty big.

Hope that helps!

heyyyyyyyyyyyy how are UUUU .. lol .. ahh umm
TY
i still drive this truck...... im everywhere..... sometimes its kinda boring sitting in the truck when im out of hours , waiting on a load.... etc...
it can be refreshing to meet up with friends and such ...... thank god for the lap top.. heh
blue monkey??? madison?? hmm will try and look that up on here...... cuz if im still sitting here by din din time...... i may go wonder around a bit

Old 11-14-2009, 12:56 PM   #17
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

Hey!

I don't know how familiar you are with the city but it's in Midtown. Madison runs east-west and is between Poplar and Union. I wish I could meet up with ya but right now I'm under the influence of flexeril for neck pain...

Quote:
heyyyyyyyyyyyy how are UUUU .. lol .. ahh umm
TY
blue monkey??? madison?? hmm will try and look that up on here...... cuz if im still sitting here by din din time...... i may go wonder around a bit
Old 11-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #18
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Hey!

I don't know how familiar you are with the city but it's in Midtown. Madison runs east-west and is between Poplar and Union. I wish I could meet up with ya but right now I'm under the influence of flexeril for neck pain...

ahh thats ok...... i hear ya about meds and pain.....
im clueless about where what is in memphis.... i went to beal street once.. and to BB Kings for some great food and music...... had a nice time

Old 11-14-2009, 01:05 PM   #19
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

Whereabouts are you now?

Quote:

ahh thats ok...... i hear ya about meds and pain.....
im clueless about where what is in memphis.... i went to beal street once.. and to BB Kings for some great food and music...... had a nice time
Old 11-14-2009, 01:11 PM   #20
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Whereabouts are you now?
ha. im hangin here at a truck stop on rt78 near the loop....... at LOVES truck stop....... where they ahhhh love you..