Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Tennessee Forums

Old 03-16-2015, 06:22 PM   #621
kateygirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
In a committed relationship

kateygirl is on a distinguished road

My partner Nick and I are in Cleveland TN, near Chattanooga.
kateygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kateygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2015, 07:13 PM   #622
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Hey Tennessee folks!

I am curious if anyone has ever been to the Lodge Logic Factory stores in Sevierville or Pigeon Forge and what it's like?

Nope i haven't. But was thrilled the lonely Tennessee thread was being bumped so just had to prance about.

If i go up that way anytime soon, i'll check it out and report back.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2015, 06:04 PM   #623
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Hey Tennessee folks!

I am curious if anyone has ever been to the Lodge Logic Factory stores in Sevierville or Pigeon Forge and what it's like?
I love Lodge and yes I have been. I ogled the iron cookware. I have several pieces and love them. Non-stick and cook evenly.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:05 PM   #624
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I miss my TN friends. We used to have such a great group of Butch-Femmers here and we have drifted apart.
Old 03-22-2015, 05:59 AM   #625
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Glad to see activity here! I started this thread eons ago, but haven't been active around here of late. I'm from Chattanooga, my fiance is from Oak Ridge/ Johnson City, and we both live in Memphis now. Opposite end of the state from where we started, but still Tennesseans through and through!
Old 03-22-2015, 06:47 AM   #626
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

*waves to y'all*

I've been pondering on maybe trying to organize either a summer get together/picnic/pot luck for TN and the Carolinas...or a camping trip for the fall..

Anyone interested please feel free to PM me. Obviously all are welcome if you don't mind traveling a bit. I promise the beauty of this area is worth the trip!!

And the wine and beer here don't suck either
Old 03-22-2015, 07:59 AM   #627
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
*waves to y'all*

I've been pondering on maybe trying to organize either a summer get together/picnic/pot luck for TN and the Carolinas...or a camping trip for the fall..

Anyone interested please feel free to PM me. Obviously all are welcome if you don't mind traveling a bit. I promise the beauty of this area is worth the trip!!

And the wine and beer here don't suck either

I may be up for something like that. We are all so far apart it seems, would be nice to get together somewhere.

If you don't mind keeping this thread updated to ideas and such, maybe we could get something together.

Sounds like fun. Thank you for this!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2015, 09:20 AM   #628
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post

I may be up for something like that. We are all so far apart it seems, would be nice to get together somewhere.

If you don't mind keeping this thread updated to ideas and such, maybe we could get something together.

Sounds like fun. Thank you for this!!!

Yay! There's already several people interested. Maybe we could even do the picnic in the summer and a campout in the fall?

Id also love and appreciate input as to a location. I personally loved Gatlinburg but we really need something centrally located. I will start peeking about and see what I find
Old 06-10-2016, 11:04 AM   #629
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nashville anyone?

Is anyone close to the Nashville area? I'm planning to visit with a friend October 7 - 9th or 10th (Columbus Day weekend) and would love to get together with some locals.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:02 PM   #630
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Is anyone close to the Nashville area? I'm planning to visit with a friend October 7 - 9th or 10th (Columbus Day weekend) and would love to get together with some locals.
I'm about 2hrs away when I'm not on the road.
Old 07-08-2016, 03:20 PM   #631
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

WAKE UP TENNESSEE!!!

We are on for a get-together October 6th - 10th. Post here or PM me if you are interested.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2016, 06:37 PM   #632
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

So what are you wanting to do Mel?
Old 07-08-2016, 07:04 PM   #633
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I'm not from Tennessee but I'd still be down with that. Please post more details. I'm excited to know where all you're thinking of going.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:12 PM   #634
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
So what are you wanting to do Mel?
We (a friend who might pop in and introduce herself here) are pretty flexible. We know there are some locals who might have ideas. I'm thinking...
Friday will be a bus tour, followed by hitting some local gay bar or at least hearing some music...
Saturday spending time downtown roaming the streets...maybe a group lunch, group dinner and visiting a local gay club. Again, we are in Nashville so there must be music!
Sunday might be Oktoberfest, which is happening that weekend, plus a group lunch and/or dinner
Monday we fly back

Quote:
I'm not from Tennessee but I'd still be down with that. Please post more details. I'm excited to know where all you're thinking of going.
Will do as soon as any of the above are firmed up (sounded dirty to me). Feel free to add ideas!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2016, 06:54 AM   #635
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Local beer must be had
I don't know about the Nashville area, but Asheville is filthy with breweries...

<<<Added something dirty to keep in the theme
Old 07-09-2016, 01:26 PM   #636
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

There use to be a bed and breakfast that was right next to a gay bar downtown years ago not sure if it is still there or not. Want to say the bar was called the gaslight or something like that.
Old 07-09-2016, 02:35 PM   #637
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I have never stayed at a b n b..and ever since they made fun of them on Gilmore Girls I've been hankering to give it a go...

I'm a rebel like that..
Old 07-11-2016, 06:50 PM   #638
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Meh....count me out. I'm probably not going to be around at that time.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:30 PM   #639
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Meh....count me out. I'm probably not going to be around at that time.
There's still time. Anything can happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2016, 07:03 PM   #640
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Default Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
WAKE UP TENNESSEE!!!

We are on for a get-together October 6th - 10th. Post here or PM me if you are interested.
Almost there!