Old 03-04-2010, 01:40 AM   #1261
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
Exactly 6 months from now will be the night before I marry my oiley beauhunk fiancee.

The time is flying and moving like molasses.

Awww, I'm just thinking that there's absolutely NO sign of hater in this post.

You have been reported.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:24 AM   #1262
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
Exactly 6 months from now will be the night before I marry my oiley beauhunk fiancee.

The time is flying and moving like molasses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Awww, I'm just thinking that there's absolutely NO sign of hater in this post.

You have been reported.

Faker Hater, Faker Hater......

But seriously......it is so sweet to witness their love.....just makes me all tingly inside....and I tend to smile and giggle a lot when I'm around them.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:29 AM   #1263
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Faker Hater, Faker Hater......

But seriously......it is so sweet to witness their love.....just makes me all tingly inside....and I tend to smile and giggle a lot when I'm around them.

You sure it's not just the booze?
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:13 AM   #1264
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking spring baby! Warm weather. Renewal.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:49 AM   #1265
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Keeping your word and your side of the deal, how that used to mean something...
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2010, 12:32 PM   #1266
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm stressed today, had nightmares last night and am anticipating a call for an interview for a new position. I love my job but I'm not making enough money - who is? lol...
On the positive side - life is good, feeling the love and hopeful
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:49 PM   #1267
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

How stressful the last few days before taking time off from work can be and wondering if there is any way that I can be caught up by Monday.

Trying NOT to think about actually being off work next week because then I'll start daydreaming about free time and not get any work done!
Old 03-04-2010, 12:52 PM   #1268
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
how is it I had one hour of sleep last night, worked a full day at work, and had an intense therapy session and came home SO tired and now I am WIDE AWAKE????? WHYYYYYYYYYY???????????????

If you find an answer, would you be kind enough to pass it on because I go through bouts like that often. I totally understand wanting to sleep and being wide awake.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #1269
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

A hammock!
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #1270
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The coming weekend, and getting some rest for a change. Before this-> is me.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2010, 01:57 PM   #1271
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind right now...

Is the awful headache I have, thanks to the lovely skunk that took up residence under my office building. The office is up on piers, and evidentally something spooked the freakin' skunk ~ and it left its not so lovely aroma that is seeping through the floors.

So, I've got the office doors wide open trying to get some fresh air... 'cause the smell of skunk & Oust air freshener is making me hella sick!

Shouldn't this be considered hazard pay, and I should be able to take the rest of the day off with pay?!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2010, 01:59 PM   #1272
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Shopping with my Sissy tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2010, 02:08 PM   #1273
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
If you find an answer, would you be kind enough to pass it on because I go through bouts like that often. I totally understand wanting to sleep and being wide awake.
I hate when that happens - and it's been happening a lot lately. That, and waking up 20 times a night for no apparent reason.

Ambien will become my new best friend.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #1274
Odarlin

How Do You Identify?:
Undine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sexy
Relationship Status:
Finding my immortal soul one giggle at a time.

Odarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to all

Eagles!........
Odarlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #1275
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odarlin View Post
Eagles!........

Like the football team or the bird

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 03-04-2010, 07:16 PM   #1276
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Is it time to pack for the

REUNION?

It's getting closer Strap, but not quite, lol.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #1277
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I need a break!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #1278
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my therapist says I am anxious. She gets paid to tell me this? LOL. She is a dear, tho and is really good at calling it what it is. Yes, its that simple but dammit I want to be complicated! Oh wait..I have been told I am that too.. guess I am happy now...lol

as for sleepless nights...I gave up caffeine, dont eat anything with sugar after 9 PM, and even have sleeping meds in case I need them. Just some nights I get so wound up I cant relax. I need more exercise too, I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Old 03-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #1279
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm just trying to regain my footing and thinking about what would be the best way to do that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 12:05 AM   #1280
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Chocolate, not just any chocolate....World's Finest Chocolate with almonds.