Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 01-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Prayers For Haiti

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americ...ake/index.html

This thread is now open for Prayers.

Haiti was impacted by a 7.0 Earthquake yesterday.
There are over 100,000 people reported dead as of this morning.

There is another thread started, if you want to talk about the political and
economic aspects and so forth. This thread is for folks to leave Prayers of
support only. There are many who have family and friends in Haiti.
So talking about the money involved right now, to me...just seems
inappropriate. Let us start with support for those who have just lost
their life, loves, homes, and children.

Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daywalker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #2
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching the latest news about Haiti right now. One of the images they're showing is of a young boy just lying in the street, obviously with nowhere to go and no one to take care of him. It's heartbreaking.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

screw the prayers send some money to haiti now!

http://www.habitat.org/newsroom/2010...arthquake.aspx

like I said earlier..i hope Obama keeps his word and makes sure what he says will be sent does get sent!
Old 01-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #4
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dean,

Although you have already been moderated by June, I feel the need to reiterate to you that your participation and access to this site is IN YOUR HANDS.

If you choose to continue to post on these forums with disrespect for other people, you will be put on a time-out.

The moderators, Jackhammer, and I have bent over backwards to be fair to you and your way of communicating. I will not allow you disrespect people on this forum. Plain and simple.

I am not going to warn you anymore.

Thanks,
Admin
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 02:05 PM   #5
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post

Let's try this again...with LoVe

Old 01-13-2010, 02:57 PM   #6
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thank you for starting this thread. Its awful and I dont think people realize the long term effects. They also have a tsunami watch which could affect that whole region.

Pray, send money, whatever you can, I agree. It just brings tears to my eyes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Let's try this again...with LoVe

My thoughts and meditations are with those who have felt the full impact of this tragedy...

Very pertinent heartfelt thread Day... thanks much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 03:15 PM   #8
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

In addition to prayers please contemplate gifing to
fokonze

www.fokonze.org even 50 cents can help.

Haiti has my heart and soul,,for those that may have missed it, I posted about this tragedy yesterday. I have been there, I have served there,, sweeping floors, holding babies, and burying the dead. The people of Haiti have a spirit and heart that can not be tromppled even by hurricanes severe poverty, horrid, medical treatment, lack of clean water, lack of sanitation, or TORNADOES...

I apologize if I offended anyone by saying "SCREW prayers" it was a knee jerk reaction...to hearing Pat Robertson declare sin in Haiti as the cause........
kindly forgive....pray for pat robertson as well.....he obviously needs some enlightenment.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #9
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default With LOVE...

My heart feels so broken at this time and goes out to everyone involved. A disaster of this magnitude, is so shocking, stunning and sad - for many of us around the world to watch and feel so utterly helpless. It's all I can do is to try and send loving energy and thoughts their way at this time. I'm trusting that our country will do as much as they possibly can. I also believe in the goodness of all the people around the world who care and will do all that they are capable of to help out in any way.

I see that a massive hospital ship has been sent by the U.S. Everything has collasped there, including the hospitals of course. It's mind boggling how this crisis needs to be addressed on so many levels. The deceased family members, the injured, the homeless, search and rescue - the need for food, water, shelter and medical care/supplies... I can only hope and wish that there is an immediate global response there from the powers that be.

I saw where one man was questioned and he said "my wife is stuck in there, trapped", and he was asked if she was alive. He responded, "no she is dead". I haven't been able to breath well, since hearing just that little clip on the news.

And there are mothers desperately looking for their children...

There is no idea when folks can and will be freed up from either being injured, or dead. And who all knows - as family members? Having to wait, and possibly losing someone who "could be saved IF they could be reached in time"? How horrific it all feels...

Yes, my heart is there.

May there be miracle levels of love and comfort sent and received.

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #10
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Why would you call other forum members- or anyone- "inappropriate" for wanting to get disaster relief sent to the site of a catastrophe?

I'm sure there is an obvious reason why forum members, newscasters, politicians, and aid relief workers and supporters are "inappropriate" for wanting to get help to a disaster site but I just can't see it.

Prayers for Haiti, and prayers for all those with the ability to get aid and assistance to Haiti A.S.A.P.
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #11
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
Why would you call other forum members- or anyone- "inappropriate" for wanting to get disaster relief sent to the site of a catastrophe?

I'm sure there is an obvious reason why forum members, newscasters, politicians, and aid relief workers and supporters are "inappropriate" for wanting to get help to a disaster site but I just can't see it.

Prayers for Haiti, and prayers for all those with the ability to get aid and assistance to Haiti A.S.A.P.
I can't speak for Daywalker but someone mentioned this to me recently. CNN posted an article about how Haiti was due for a major earthquake and they continue on about how the study was done and that no one should be surprised. Now this may be true but the real challenge to one is .. why is the news article relevant? Shouldn't the article be about what is needed there as far as support, how to get funds there, etc.? What is starting is the string of "pointing fingers" syndrome and I think Day wanted a thread that was about raising funds and awareness rather than discussing the political "so-and-so promised but didn't deliver" kind of discussions.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #12
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I can't speak for Daywalker but someone mentioned this to me recently. CNN posted an article about how Haiti was due for a major earthquake and they continue on about how the study was done and that no one should be surprised. Now this may be true but the real challenge to one is .. why is the news article relevant? Shouldn't the article be about what is needed there as far as support, how to get funds there, etc.? What is starting is the string of "pointing fingers" syndrome and I think Day wanted a thread that was about raising funds and awareness rather than discussing the political "so-and-so promised but didn't deliver" kind of discussions.
Quote:

[/COLOR]There is another thread started, if you want to talk about the political and

[/CENTER]

Hmmm I did not get that from the OP, rather that discussion of aid money involved "....just seems inappropriate".
Therefor starting a second "appropriate" thread.
Thank you for explaining Daywalker's intentions, I thought it was quite jarring and inexplicable.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:39 PM   #13
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Default Since discussion of disaster relief IS appropriate in this thread (thanks Linus)

Haiti Earthquake Relief: How You Can Help
HuffPost | Victoria Fine First Posted: 01-12-10 08:24 PM | Updated: 01-13-10 04:54 PM

President Obama said on Tuesday that his "thoughts and prayers" were with the people of Haiti. "We are closely monitoring the situation and we stand ready to assist the people of Haiti," Obama said in a statement. The Obama administration said that the State Department, USAID and the U.S. military were working to coordinate an assessment of the situation and any possible assistance.

Huffington Post Impact is working to collect a comprehensive list of links and ways to get involved in relief efforts, detailed below.

The U.S. State Department Operations Center has set up the following number for Americans seeking information about family members in Haiti: 1-888-407-4747

•The American Red Cross is pledging an initial $200,000 to assist communities impacted by this earthquake. They expect to provide immediate needs for food, water, temporary shelter, medical services and emotional support. They are accepting donations through their International Response Fund.

•UNICEF has issued a statement that "Children are always the most vulnerable population in any natural disaster, and UNICEF is there for them." UNICEF requests donations for relief for children in Haiti via their Haiti Earthquake Fund. You can also call 1-800-4UNICEF.

•Donate through Wyclef Jean's foundation, Yele Haiti. Text "Yele" to 501501 and $5 will be charged to your phone bill and given to relief projects through the organization.

•Operation USA is appealing for donations of funds from the public and corporate donations in bulk of health care materials, water purification supplies and food supplements which it will ship to the region from its base in the Port of Los Angeles. Donate online at www.opusa.org, by phone at 1-800-678-7255 or, by check made out to Operation USA, 3617 Hayden Ave, Suite A, Culver City, CA 90232.

•Save The Children has launched an emergency relief effort for Haiti. Donate to their fund to provide medical attention and clean water to children and families.

•International Medical Corps is assembling a team of first responders and resources to provide lifesaving medical care and other emergency services to survivors of the earthquake. The IMC previously helped recovery efforts after September 2009's earthquake in Sumatra, Indonesia, and the massive 2005 earthquake in Pakistan. Donate to the International Medical Corps through their 24-hour hotline at 800-481-4462

•Ben Stiller's Stillerstrong campaign will be temporarily diverting all donations to support the Haiti relief effort.

•Partners In Health reports its Port-au-Prince clinical director , Louise Ivers, has appealed for assistance: "Port-au-Prince is devastated, lot of deaths. SOS. SOS... Temporary field hospital by us at UNDP needs supplies, pain meds, bandages. Please help us." Donate to their Haiti earthquake fund.

•Mercy Corps is sending a team of emergency responders to assess damage, and seek to fulfill immediate needs of quake survivors. The agency aided families after earthquakes in Peru in 2007, China and Pakistan in 2008, and Indonesia last year. Donate online, call 1-888-256-1900 or send checks to Mercy Corps Haiti Earthquake Fund; Dept NR; PO Box 2669; Portland, OR 97208.

•Doctors Without Borders is on the ground and has set up clinics to treat injured in Haiti. Donate any amount so they can keep their efforts going.

•Direct Relief is committing up to $1 million in aid for the response and is coordinating with its other in-country partners and colleague organizations. Their partners in Haiti include Partners in Health, St. Damien Children's Hospital, and the Visitation Hospital, which are particularly active in emergency response. Donate to Direct Relief online.

•Oxfam is rushing in teams from around the region to respond to the situation to provide clean water, shelter, sanitation and help people recover. Donate to Oxfam America online.

•The UN World Food Programme is gathering all available resources to deliver food to the recently homeless and impoverished in Haiti. Donate now to help bring food to those affected as quickly and efficiently as possible.

•The Baptist Haiti Mission is operating an 82-bed hospital that is "overflowing with injured." Donate online to BHM and 100% of your donation will go to the relief effort.

•International Medical Corps is assembling a team of first responders and resources to provide lifesaving medical care and other emergency services to survivors of the earthquake. Donate online.

•Donate to Catholic Relief Services.

•Give to the American Jewish World Service's Earthquake Relief Fund.

•CARE is deploying emergency team members to Port-au-Prince today to assist in recovery efforts. They're focusing their efforts on rescuing children who may still be trapped in schools that collapsed. Donate to CARE.

•Orphans International America reports that they have been able to make contact with their program director in the town of Jacmel, a city about 20 miles southwest of Port-au-Prince that houses OI's hospitals and schools. Orphans International America is attempting to gather food, clean water and emergency medical supplies to Jacmel. You can contribute to them through PayPal.

•The International Rescue Committee is deploying an emergency response team to Haiti to deliver urgent assistance to earthquake survivors and to help overwhelmed local aid groups struggling to meet the immense emergency needs. They will focus on critical medical, water and sanitation assistance. Donate to the IRC Haiti Crisis Fund.

•NetHope is coordinating its response with its NGO member agencies and with the UN's Emergency Telecom Cluster to establish connectivity in Haiti. Seventeen of NetHope's members are already providing aid and deploying resources on the ground. Donate online.

•The Haitian Health Foundation is still assessing the situation of their full-time facilities and staff in Haiti. They regularly provide health care, development and relief to rural mountain villages in Haiti. Donate to the Haitian Health Foundation.

•World Vision has more 370 staff in the country. Staff members from less-affected regions of Haiti are mobilizing, and World Vision's global experts are expected to arrive in the disaster zone as soon as possible. Donate to World Vision.

•The Jewish Federations of North America is partnering with the American Jewish Joint Distribution committee and have created a dedicated Haiti Relief page for online donations.

•United Nations Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) is the UN's humanitarian fund responding to emergencies like the earthquake in Haiti. Donate online.

•Friends of the Orphans will use donations to meet the needs of first responders such as first aid supplies, shipping of necessary materials to assist in efforts, and treating the injured. Those interested in helping the relief effort can visit www.friendsoftheorphans.org, or call 888-201-8880 to make a donation.

•World Concern's staff is almost entirely composed of Haitian nationals and will be tapping into private as well as U.S. government supplies to help in the relief effort it hopes will soon be supplemented by cargo ships. Donate to World Concern.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 04:39 PM   #14
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Thank you Linus.

I just did not want a Support thread to turn into a thread of folks going
(...likely, in a heated manner) back and forth over issues concerning
the political and economic aspects of such a Tragedy.

For Me...there is a time and place.
Right now, it would seem that Support should be at the forefront.

Old 01-13-2010, 04:46 PM   #15
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The pictures coming back from this poor country are shocking to say the very least.

My understanding is that a majority of the buildings were not tall...but also there doesn't seem to be the building code there that we have here in the states, so they aren't built to withstand such events.

But more than that....the site of people (and especially the children) wandering around in the streets with sad and vacant eyes is hearbreaking.

Thank You, Mr. Day, for this thread......and I send healing light so that help comes quickly.....

Last edited by Diva; 01-13-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:54 PM   #16
Heart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
rainbows!

Thanked 2,531 Times in 412 Posts
Heart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST Reputation

Please give whatever you can. The suffering is immense.

www.carmafoundation.org
www.mercycorps.org
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heart For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 04:58 PM   #17
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Oh Diva, I think except in California, our building codes don't require anything that would stand through a 7+ earthquake either! That is a HUGE HUGE magnitude; it would have been the same kind of disaster anywhere in the world as far as I know.

My heart's just breaking for the Haitians.... and honestly, the practical side of me is horrified. Where does anyone bury a hundred thousand people? How could they even all be identified?

I think it won't be long and the sad vacant eyes will all be pain-filled, as the initial shock wears off...
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 05:12 PM   #18
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

For those of you that did not see Pat Robertson.................

http://www.indecisionforever.com/201...s=synd_twitter

If that is the kind of person going to heaven......then I shall pray I go to hell!

for up to date information on haiti and the relief efforts go to:

http://www.reliefweb.net

the promise orphanage was destroyed..no word on casualties/survivors yet
Old 01-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #19
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm just now watching my local news (Austin) and they reported a prediction of 500,000 perishing.

NBC News (Bryan Williams) will be reporting from Haiti in an extended broadcast (1 hour). I'm sure more answers will be given at that time. And more horrific pictures.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:23 PM   #20
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

"
For Me...there is a time and place.
Right now, it would seem that Support should be at the forefront." by daywalker

Support has to come in the form of more than prayer...it has to come and is coming in cold hard labor...China has sent 50 rescue workers,,Even afghanistan is sending people,,,places that can barely take care of their own..are sending.help..and Thank the divine for that......Individuals on the internet all "1 billion of them.. all they need to do is each donate a dollar to fonkoze..... or another site that directly assists Haiti's poor and orphaned...and everyones PRAYERS will be answered.

Direct support is needed

Last edited by Dean Thoreau; 01-13-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Dean Thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dean Thoreau For This Useful Post: