A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

a female panhandler came up to me at an intersection wanting "spare change."

she was obviously hugely pregnant, i mean gigante. of course! i will give her money, she is pregnant for gods sakes! (i would have given her something regardless)

when she turned away from me, i noticed her "baby" had fallen out. also known as a pillow. i pretended not to notice and drove away.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2014, 06:31 PM   #17842
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
a female panhandler came up to me at an intersection wanting "spare change."

she was obviously hugely pregnant, i mean gigante. of course! i will give her money, she is pregnant for gods sakes! (i would have given her something regardless)

when she turned away from me, i noticed her "baby" had fallen out. also known as a pillow. i pretended not to notice and drove away.
This post made me smile...
Old 12-06-2014, 06:48 PM   #17843
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Stopped by Moe's Southwest Grill for lunch. As the young lady was making my order, I realized I knew her. She is the oldest of the 8, yes I said 8 kids that live next door. I didn't realize she was even old enough to work. Time flys, they grow up so fast.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2014, 08:15 PM   #17844
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Coming home after work to find mail... Not bills... And the mail just keeps coming with all kinds of Christmas notes and surprises. Everyone should be blessed with special surprises to remind you to be in the spirit of X-mas and really appreciate How each present was thought of and noted just for you! She really knows how to make you feel special!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2014, 10:49 PM   #17845
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Another amazon package!! This one with an easy bake oven for my son for Christmas!
Old 12-07-2014, 06:29 AM   #17846
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to the most beautiful sunrise I've seen in a long, long time...

Opening the door to enjoy it fully...hearing the wind blowing in the trees...and feeling like I was at the beach on a brisk morning...

Enjoying a cup of tea in the midst of all this...

It's the little things....<3
Old 12-07-2014, 09:21 AM   #17847
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

going to a christmas tree lighting in town that included fireworks, carriage rides a christmas train...etc. and as we were walking back to the car i heard a child say "this was the best day ever!"

oh and my christmas tree is almost done

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014, 04:36 PM   #17848
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The smile under the camo Santa hat. Priceless, I say!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014, 06:09 PM   #17849
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Had the best weekend with fabulous lesbians but today I meet and. If you can believe this, danced with Edie Windsor. She is the most unassuming, humble person. I thanked her for all she has done for us.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014, 06:26 PM   #17850
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

gobsmacked

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014, 06:59 PM   #17851
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Juxtaposed/Butch/Top/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation

on 2 separate occasions today, lil bitty girls came up to Me at the store where I work telling Me that they had lost their parents in the store... asking Me if I could help them find their mom or dad... I took them around the store to find the mom, and the dad. Made Me feel good... I must look like a nice safe person
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

The honor in Dominance lies in the ability to recognize submission as a gift.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
SoSousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SoSousMe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 11:50 AM   #17852
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Renewed feelings of confidence and freedom...
Old 12-09-2014, 06:58 AM   #17853
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I have been feeding a feral tomcat that lives on the farm. He is sweet but skittish.

I got him to come just inside the door to eat for 2 days in a row...he even poked around a little, but he's just so nervous about being indoors...

He sleeps on the deck right outside my apartment (I gave him a warm blankie to sleep in) and this morning I opened the door and he just came up to me. Hungry of course, but he put his tail up, sniffed my offered hand and allowed me to pet him. It was an absolute miracle.

He and Jacques actually seem to get along, which is strange. Kitten little, however, will have none of that...She puts her little back up and bristles her baby tail and he actually backs off...lol He has a genuine and tender interest in her though...I'm thinking he may be her daddy....they say that they know...
Old 12-09-2014, 12:32 PM   #17854
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

1) that im almost done with school

2) i can study anatomy, once winter break starts

3) in just 2 more days, ill be able to finally read a non academic book. Squee!!
Old 12-09-2014, 01:45 PM   #17855
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

This is kind of basic, but being the first one in the department to figure out that you can scan from the copy machine directly to a flash drive. So much fun and very efficient. Yay, technology
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2014, 03:47 PM   #17856
girllikeu2

How Do You Identify?:
Dingbat
Relationship Status:
Facebook Official

Thanked 1,100 Times in 288 Posts
girllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputation

Driving myself to the store like the rebel I am made me smile.
girllikeu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girllikeu2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2014, 03:50 PM   #17857
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Got the DVr set.

Seeing the commercial about Rudolph the red nose reindeer 50th Aniversary show ....on tonite!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #17858
JRM

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not looking

JRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST Reputation

Shopping with my mom...every year my family donates 2500.00 dollars to the children's home well this year we donated plus picked 10 needy children to buy for so my mother and I went and did most of the girls gifts my dad and brothers went and did the boys...it was a joy to read these kids list and search for there gift and was even better watching my mom smile and be like a kid.. I'm truely blessed with a wonderful family
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JRM For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2014, 07:38 PM   #17859
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A horseshoe and guitar pick...accessories to two of my favourite things.
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2014, 11:00 AM   #17860
cranberrygrl

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

cranberrygrl is on a distinguished road

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlRt3yr2Vhk[/nomedia]

this ad
cranberrygrl is offline   Reply With Quote