Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation
Default Quick N' Easy Roast

Use any cut of meat you prefer for this, but keep in mind that the tougher the better in this sort of situation. When I say tougher, I mean a lean cut, as little fat as possible. I like to use Chuck.

So you have your meat, it can be frozen or thawed, entirely up to you, I drop it in still frozen. So just toss that bad boy right on into the crock pot. I then take 6 of the Extra Large Beef Bouillon Cubes and crumble them up over the top of the roast, and along the sides. I add a little bit of salt and pepper as well to the top of the meat, and some garlic powder and onion powder.

Keep in mind, there is no exact measurement on how much of each spice to add, everyone's taste is different, and I just don't operate that way when I cook.

Moving along, you have all the seasonings in there, so let's add in some vegetables, chop up some potatoes of your choice, I like the smaller types, they cut up easier. Add in some carrots, some onions, really any vegetables you enjoy. Stay away from broccoli though, it turns into a very ugly, tasteless mush when slow cooked.

Final step, pour in one bottle of water. I usually just grab a bottle of water like Aquafina, or whatever I happen to have available, and pour that in over the meat, and into the sides of the crockpot. This is all the water you will need.

Set your crockpot to cook on high for about 6-7 hours depending upon how slow your crockpot cooks, then enjoy. You can use the water with the fat trimmings to make your own home made gravy as well if you want.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post: