How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,163 Times in 5,133 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Today I saw two new baby red tailed hawks! They're in the same nest I watched all last spring with one baby hawk.
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #4862
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Having fun in the BFP chatroom
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #4863
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My puppies and how much their sweet personalities melt my heart.

How healthy ..mentally healthy ..my home and space feels, perched ontop its peaceful hill with a protective Oak grove and soothing surroundings.

Joy knowing I have one more day home with the pups before I return to work.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 06:04 AM   #4864
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

My brother and his wanting to spend as much time as possible with me. Spent most the week hanging in the evenings there.
What my brother said of the lil 3 legged pup his wife got from the rescue league brought me joy too. I think she (the pup) was meant to be in thier family.
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #4865
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Okay, so it's not so much what brought you joy I guess it's what is giving me anticipation of Joy... Waiting for Doll to get home so we can go and see the movie. The Avengers! Doll please hurry don't make me cell to ask where you are. I want to
Now I can give up watching the AvengersTrailers
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 08:17 AM   #4866
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Regardless of everything else going on, being able to wake up in my own bed this morning, with my baby snuggled next to me.

Pure joy.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 10:01 PM   #4867
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

The bright glow of moonlight and the crisp country air filled with honeysuckle ... makes for a delightful aphrodisiac ... the moon and honeysuckle very soothing, it cleared the senses and soothed my ills.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 08:34 AM   #4868
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Turning the cell phone off and not listening to any more negative.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 12:32 PM   #4869
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

finding out I made Honors list and perfect attendance last term. The only reason not on the deans list that i didnt take 3 classes well this term will be honors again(I hope) then after that will be Dean's list
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #4870
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post
Turning the cell phone off and not listening to any more negative.

No need to be immersed in in negativity. Keep the positive light shinning
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 01:21 PM   #4871
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

My baby when she called and knowing what she is doing..im so excited
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #4872
shiagirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, girly girl. Daddies girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever is respectful and nice
Relationship Status:
Heart Captured and Spoiled rotten by the love of my life.

shiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Well...

So far my coffee and my dog. Oh and a special someone brought a smile to my face.
shiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shiagirl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #4873
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Many things -

- His love, surrounds me, embraces me & holds me tight.. Despite Our busy days, scares with Our loved ones, teenagers that want to turn me grey and the challenges in Our day - not once do i ever doubt His love for me.. i walk with such confidence in Our love & relationship because i know i'm wanted, adored & needed - just as i do for Him.. <3

- The growing interest in my Weight Loss Support Group i've started at work.. i'm so proud of myself for having done this, and our first meeting went so well.. i'm organized, and full of ideas - & love their ideas.. This week i've gained 4 more new members ..i love hearing their motivation & excitement!!! i'm inspired to do more.. It helps my own motivation muchly too.. Standing in front of them all and getting through my own fears to do this, feels amazing!

- Getting an actual Sponsor this week, and really working my recovery hard.. i do still have my online sponsor, i learn from her as well.. But having a sponsor to attend meetings with, to meet in person, to be able to phone her & having her present for me... Having that understanding, and feeling that positive & honest approach i have now..Fabulous feeling!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #4874
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Getting alot of arrangements done today (close to 10), having three of mine sell & being praised for my work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #4875
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My boss supporting me today and seriously standing up for me when I presented training issues and barriers that local county staff members face ...and him setting a 45 day work plan to design and implement new training ..right after he very aggressively addressed my previous Supervisor for her lack of response to training and violation of contractual agreements. DAMN IT FEELS GOOD to be supported, respected and my Voice heard ... which will result in supporting our local advocates and providing them with all the tools they have needed for a long time. My Voice is now representing the many Voices that provide care to thousands of underprivileged, at risk children .

Having a BEAUTIFUL evening to drive 3 hours home. ..despite my chest pains, NOTHING could wipe the smile from my face!

Coming home to my sweet puppies. Getting to brag to Blade about the awesome work my boss and I did, and how good it feels to have an awesome boss!

Enjoying a huge bowl of Ragazzi's homemade soup and fresh bread.

Learning good news about plans to repair the camper.

Hearing tomorrow will be just as beautiful outside as today, looking forward to taking a long walk on my farm. Making plans to go fishing or camping this weekend.

Making plans at work to address many of the things I've dreamed and wished of fixing, knowing now I have the POWER AND AUTHORITY to fix them and implement serious changes for the good of all...

Making plans to send Gramma D a very special care package for mother's day.

Thinking about how nice it will be to get my next paycheck which will make it possible to take care of previous obligations, and possibly get a new washer.

Smiling when I think of how I want to enjoy the weekend, without ANY dread of returning to work next week (other than the drive) .

And coming home to find my ICE COLD Turkey Hill Green Tea in my fridge ... ending my day on a refreshing note.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #4876
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

the excitement in her voice when she opened her package today.One of the sweetest sounds in the world
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #4877
Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation

real friends

great laughter

real and true love
Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Point~Of~No~Return For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 05:33 AM   #4878
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Waking up to the most beautiful morning I have ever witnessed at my Peaceful Pond Cottage!!! STUNNING! sunrise at the front of house, mist rising off the pond with reflections of the sunrise. Finding that a water spout has been installed in my pond, making wonderful ripples and a soothing sound, finding Indigo Blue Buntings making nests!! Their color so bright! ! The temperature just right, with a slight chill but no humidity. Holy Hannah! ! It was worth holding onto this place instead of moving to where my new job is. Wish I could make time stand still with the sunrise reflecting off the water and my puppy snuggled up to me. I don't wanna go anywhere for the next four days!! Wish I could post more pictures.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #4879
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

This day just gets better! ... I got permission to use a friend's fishing boat this weekend! *happy dance * ... look out fishies, my Grill will be standing by ready and I've enough bait to last 4 days! And yes, my fishing license is current with a special trout tag.

Sweet is ditching her high heals and professional looking purse for a tackle box, live bait and bug spray!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #4880
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hmm...

Just that no matter the hardships that I may face...there is always such an immense feeling of gratitude that resides within me.....
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy