Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #8061
PrivateeroftheDeep
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Note from Admin: JakeTulane (again)

PrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I will be headed out to Epcot with friends this afternoon. I have to agree Ferret and CountyFem! The people here in Florida cannot drive and they cause more accidents when it is raining! If it really snowed down here, I would be staying off of the sidewalks

Welcome Jaymes to the planet and glad to hear you are liking it! I have been here awhile and I have met some wonderful people, both online and in person at our last Reunion.

CF, how are you feeling?

Have fun,

Zimmeh
Hi Zimmeh,

Thank you for the welcome. I am looking forward to meeting new people and I saw the advertisement on the front page about the Reunion, but I have not read on it yet. I will have to take the time to do that.

Have fun at Epcot

Jaymes

PrivateeroftheDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PrivateeroftheDeep For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #8062
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

If you get a chance to attend, please do! I had so much fun that I came home hoarse from laughing

You are welcome and we are leaving in a few minutes for Epcot.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateeroftheDeep View Post
Hi Zimmeh,

Thank you for the welcome. I am looking forward to meeting new people and I saw the advertisement on the front page about the Reunion, but I have not read on it yet. I will have to take the time to do that.

Have fun at Epcot

Jaymes

The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 01:51 PM   #8063
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singletons. I plan to spend yet another day at Ikea- fourth time this year. Setting up an apartment is time consuming, but decorating has been fun!

Zimmeh, I'm jealous you live so close to Epcot and Disney. I've never been.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #8064
PrivateeroftheDeep
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

PrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
Good morning singletons. I plan to spend yet another day at Ikea- fourth time this year. Setting up an apartment is time consuming, but decorating has been fun!

Zimmeh, I'm jealous you live so close to Epcot and Disney. I've never been.
Hi ruby,

I LOVE Ikea !! What type of things are you buying? I have a bed from Ikea and absolutely love it !!

Hope you are having a good day.

Jaymes

Old 02-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #8065
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I just came to say hi to everyone, see how all of my fellow singles are doing :-)
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #8066
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Single and happy.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 02:35 PM   #8067
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi ruby,

I LOVE Ikea !! What type of things are you buying? I have a bed from Ikea and absolutely love it !!

Hope you are having a good day.

Jaymes

I've bought so much stuff at Ikea lately I ought to be embarrassed. I got a new wrought-iron bed that I love with the fancy slats that took five hours to put together, a bookcase, a side table, a desk. Later I got some dishes and bedding. Today, I want to maybe get lamps, another desk (a tall one that I can use as a cutting table), some organizey boxes (you know the ones), and this Audrey Hepburn print I saw. I love Ikea!
Old 02-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #8068
PrivateeroftheDeep
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
I've bought so much stuff at Ikea lately I ought to be embarrassed. I got a new wrought-iron bed that I love with the fancy slats that took five hours to put together, a bookcase, a side table, a desk. Later I got some dishes and bedding. Today, I want to maybe get lamps, another desk (a tall one that I can use as a cutting table), some organizey boxes (you know the ones), and this Audrey Hepburn print I saw. I love Ikea!
Hi again ruby,

No need to be embarassed I would be right there with you buying everything in sight. I am like that with Bed, Bath, and Beyond as well. It sounds likes you have bought some wonderful things. Yes, I do know the boxes you are talking about, chuckles. My bed was like that as to how much time it took to put it together. However, once I did - it was worth all of those hours.

Happy shopping !!

Jaymes

ps. I hope no one gets sick of me using the pirate guy all the time, I love him too.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #8069
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=ruby_woo;531114]Good morning singletons. I plan to spend yet another day at Ikea- fourth time this year. Setting up an apartment is time consuming, but decorating has been fun!

I miss Ikea and Crate & Barrel. This is why I do my furniture/decorating shopping when I go back home to visit MN.
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #8070
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

[quote=ferret;531481]
Quote:

I miss Ikea and Crate & Barrel. This is why I do my furniture/decorating shopping when I go back home to visit MN.
Ooh, Crate & Barrel. We don't have that in Vancouver, but I used to love that store when I lived in San Francisco! We have a fun store up here called HomeSense, that's everything for your place you could ever want- fancy cooking stuff, decor, plush towels and bedding.

Gah I love shopping.
The Following User Says Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #8071
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi ruby, I LOVE Ikea !! What type of things are you buying? I have a bed from Ikea and absolutely love it !! Hope you are having a good day. Jaymes
Ikea is one of my favorite stores along with Crate and Barrel. I love to shop!!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 07:22 AM   #8072
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone, I will be headed out to Epcot with friends this afternoon. I have to agree Ferret and CountyFem! The people here in Florida cannot drive and they cause more accidents when it is raining! If it really snowed down here, I would be staying off of the sidewalks Welcome Jaymes to the planet and glad to hear you are liking it! I have been here awhile and I have met some wonderful people, both online and in person at our last Reunion. CF, how are you feeling? Have fun, Zimmeh
Hi Zimmeh,

I hope you had a good time when you were out. As for me, I still hurt alot...its worse when I cough or sneeze. The doc has me on Vicoden for the pain. She says it'll take a few months for broken ribs to totally heal
Old 02-20-2012, 07:24 AM   #8073
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Singles! Happy Presidents day to those of you in the States. Not going to do much today, just follow doctors orders and take it easy. Its a beautiful sunny day in SC....maybe I'll try to go out for a walk...we'll see
Have a wonderful day!!!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:55 AM   #8074
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Singles, hope you all are having a great day!!
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #8075
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone. I hope all of you are having a nice week so far. I'm home again and VERY BORD. Nothing to do because,I did it all yesterday. My Mom worked my butt off yesterday. But,thats ok as long as it helps her.
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 03:55 AM   #8076
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you all are having a great day! Life has been very hectic for me since I started working at the school.

Have a great Sunday,

Zimmeh
Old 02-26-2012, 06:56 AM   #8077
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Singles! Happy Sunday! What does everyone have planned for the day?
Old 02-27-2012, 06:49 AM   #8078
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

G'MORNING!!!

How are you all enjoying this fine Monday? Personally, I wish I worked 10 hour days and had a three day weekend every week to catch up on my sleep!
Old 02-27-2012, 07:12 AM   #8079
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

i work 4 10 hr days .. u dont catch up on ur sleep . u just find other stuff to do lol
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 07:20 AM   #8080
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I also work four ten hour work days and I picked up a part time job

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
i work 4 10 hr days .. u dont catch up on ur sleep . u just find other stuff to do lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: