Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 06-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #9061
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

Single but miss holding a sweet femme in my arms.
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 07:08 PM   #9062
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

Having one of those weeks where I just want to be wined, dined and cared for.

I just want to be taken care of for once instead of being the one doing all the caring.
MsBluem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsBluem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 07:15 PM   #9063
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahya View Post
Single but miss holding a sweet femme in my arms.
Same here. Sadly, I am the type of person who needs to be hit by a few 2x4s before I realize a femme likes me. LOL
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 05:57 AM   #9064
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation

......Still single but I don` t rush into anything anymore.....enjoy life and take care about myself....
Old 06-22-2013, 07:48 AM   #9065
Spikester

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Boi,
Relationship Status:
Single

Spikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST Reputation

Drop in to say hello to all the singles
Old 06-23-2013, 03:01 PM   #9066
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

Tried all the self care in the world this weekend but I'm still feeling super lonely. Even resorted to messaging ladies on okcupid.

Doubt I'll even get replies. Nobody ever seems terribly interested in me.

Which is a bummer because I'm a total babe that knows things about stuff and can cook.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:03 AM   #9067
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBluem View Post
Tried all the self care in the world this weekend but I'm still feeling super lonely. Even resorted to messaging ladies on okcupid.

Doubt I'll even get replies. Nobody ever seems terribly interested in me.

Which is a bummer because I'm a total babe that knows things about stuff and can cook.
Oh stop, you will get replies, and even if you don't we still love you . I am sure you are a total babe. I know how you feel we all have these days!
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #9068
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Aw, thanks. Good to know someone does. :-) Is there a specific thread for posting pictures of ourselves? I feel like being vain.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:27 PM   #9069
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy to all my single peeps! I hope everyone's summer has gotten off to a good start! Here in Upstate, NY the weather just turned hot and humid! Yuck! It's definitely time to be as nekkid as possible to stay as cool as possible! Anyone wanna have a Super Soaker water fight?
Old 06-25-2013, 07:07 AM   #9070
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBluem View Post
Aw, thanks. Good to know someone does. :-) Is there a specific thread for posting pictures of ourselves? I feel like being vain.
There is a Gallery on this site where you can upload photos of anything you like. If you need help on how to post to the Gallery, I will get you the directions. It's very easy.
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 07:08 AM   #9071
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Howdy to all my single peeps! I hope everyone's summer has gotten off to a good start! Here in Upstate, NY the weather just turned hot and humid! Yuck! It's definitely time to be as nekkid as possible to stay as cool as possible! Anyone wanna have a Super Soaker water fight?
Water fight is on! Hope you are ready Heavenleahangel!
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #9072
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
There is a Gallery on this site where you can upload photos of anything you like. If you need help on how to post to the Gallery, I will get you the directions. It's very easy.

Thanks! I'll try to figure it out on my break. :-)

Also, Water fight?!?!?! I want in.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #9073
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Hottt femmes in bathing suits (optional?) and good lookin bois chasing us with super soakers! This sounds like a FUN time!!!!
Old 06-25-2013, 03:09 PM   #9074
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Hottt femmes in bathing suits (optional?) and good lookin bois chasing us with super soakers! This sounds like a FUN time!!!!
Best idea everrrrr. I'm going swimsuit shopping tomorrow. In search of a fierce fatkini.

P.S. I tried to upload photos but everything I have is a large file size. :-( Even after I resize them. Anyone want to help me out?
Old 06-26-2013, 10:24 PM   #9075
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,512 Times in 293 Posts
prettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputation

The water fight sounds like a rocking idea! Count me in! I'll be wearing board shorts and a rash gaurd...boring.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #9076
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Swimsuit shopping was a bust. However, I did get a cute tie-dye sundress, new flip flops, nail polish and a new bag.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #9077
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,342 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Wading back into the pool! Been way too long

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2013, 07:15 PM   #9078
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
Hello everybody.
Hello Duchess..

Hi everyone..

How's it goin' today?
Old 06-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #9079
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Hello Duchess..

Hi everyone..

How's it goin' today?
It's going. Talked my landlord into letting me pay rent late so I could stock up on extra groceries this week. "Go ahead. You're the easiest tenant I've had in a long time. I know you're good for catching it up."

I kind of hit the jackpot with cool landlords.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #9080
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar View Post
Wading back into the pool! Been way too long
Jar, you can join my super soaker water fight if you let me go swimming with ya! I promise to bring a swimsuit....I will even *wear* it!!!! Lol