Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-04-2016, 06:18 AM   #10261
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you all have a great day! I have to refresh my brain on my job description.

Leaving you all pancakes with craisins and Starbucks Caneroon Mt. Oku coffee!

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2016, 10:01 AM   #10262
Jackson
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Jackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles,

Thank you for the pancakes and coffee Zimmeh

Today is going to be a lazy day for me. I am attempting to make a pot roast in a crock pot, I looked up a recipe online. I am not going to go overboard so just like the roast, seasonings, onion, and some broth. I am really praying it turns out and I do not burn the place down.

Got the stereo going and having some soup for lunch. Feels like a good day. Hoping y'all have the same.

Jackson
Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2016, 10:59 PM   #10263
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing quite like attending a wedding solo to remind you of how single you are. It was a "semi-formal" event so putting on a suit and tie was nice but I wished there was a lovely femme at my side.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2016, 03:35 PM   #10264
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Dinner tonight is cold pasta salad with peas, chicken three cheddar cheese blend and miracle whip! I love this cold salad!

My first day at the nursing home was busy. We were short staffed. I am exhausted after walking eight hours. Even though I walked a lot today, my pup needs her nightly walk.

Zimmeh
Old 09-06-2016, 04:36 PM   #10265
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

It has been a hectic two days. I have walked a total of 16 hours! At this pace, I will loose the weight that I gained at Starbucks.

I will be buying a FitBit as an early Christmas present so I can see how many steps I do in one day.

Tonight is leftover night!

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2016, 07:04 PM   #10266
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Well singles, I finally found a match on a dating website. Stupid site kept hooking me up with butches...I suppose it makes sense because we have common interests. The sights really should let you pick a butch femme relationship.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2016, 07:48 PM   #10267
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Congratulations and I haver used one of those sights. They should give you an option for dating a femme!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Well singles, I finally found a match on a dating website. Stupid site kept hooking me up with butches...I suppose it makes sense because we have common interests. The sights really should let you pick a butch femme relationship.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:55 PM   #10268
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Congrats!!! Maybe you might hit it off.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2016, 06:07 PM   #10269
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Congratulations and I haver used one of those sights. They should give you an option for dating a femme!

Zimmeh
Thanks! I would love that option. It is hard enough to meet someone without dealing with the fact that they might not understand the b/f dynamic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Congrats!!! Maybe you might hit it off.
Thanks to you too! It would be worth putting myself out there if I can even get a friendship out of it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2016, 07:47 PM   #10270
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just a quick....

Hello to the other singles on here....

Actually had a decent day today which for me translated to not a lot of pain and no doctor appointments.

Been awhile since I have been around and not real sure that I am necessarily looking to change my "status" per say but everyone can always use a new friend or two, right? I'm not known for my short posts even though I am known for claiming how much I dislike typing, so won't bore any of you with a long winded intro. However, I will reply to any messages, questions, ect... just know I don't get on here as often as I did before and I am still more the forum/threads kind of guy then a chat room type. Mainly bcs my typing speed can never keep up with my thinking let alone the speed in chat.
Hope all of you have a good evening....well what's left of it depending on your location.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2016, 08:24 PM   #10271
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyalWolfsBlade View Post
Hello to the other singles on here....

Actually had a decent day today which for me translated to not a lot of pain and no doctor appointments.

Been awhile since I have been around and not real sure that I am necessarily looking to change my "status" per say but everyone can always use a new friend or two, right? I'm not known for my short posts even though I am known for claiming how much I dislike typing, so won't bore any of you with a long winded intro. However, I will reply to any messages, questions, ect... just know I don't get on here as often as I did before and I am still more the forum/threads kind of guy then a chat room type. Mainly bcs my typing speed can never keep up with my thinking let alone the speed in chat.
Hope all of you have a good evening....well what's left of it depending on your location.....
Welcome back!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2016, 08:40 PM   #10272
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Evening Singulars!!!

Good luck Mel C.

I have had success twice on the dating sites.

Like you, I keep getting matches for other butches...go figure!

I have faith when what is meant to be, will be!!!

Night night all.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:56 PM   #10273
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still lurking in the background...

... lately I am craving quite conversation... snuggled together talking about anything and nothing... little touches and laughs.

I have certainly not been alone, even though I am single... but I do miss those little things that come with a relationship.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:06 AM   #10274
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Hope you all have a good Friday. I am working this weekend and then I am off on monday. Next weekend is my weekend off, so I have no plans as of right now!

Coffee is Starbucks Sumatra blend and waffles.

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 06:43 PM   #10275
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Friday night and I'm home watching recorded TV shows. Woot woo!
Old 09-09-2016, 07:33 PM   #10276
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

You could come to the nursing home and make us laugh!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Friday night and I'm home watching recorded TV shows. Woot woo!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 07:36 PM   #10277
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Tonight I have been let loose! I have another cna shadowing me. She has been doing this for over 30 years.

When I get off tonight, I am going to find something very cold to drink! Is it 11p yet?

Zimmeh
Old 09-09-2016, 08:10 PM   #10278
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Tonight I have been let loose! I have another cna shadowing me. She has been doing this for over 30 years.

When I get off tonight, I am going to find something very cold to drink! Is it 11p yet?

Zimmeh
Snickers about "getting off tonight."

I hope the night goes well Z
Old 09-10-2016, 05:56 AM   #10279
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I read that again and that comment can be taken in a few different ways! By the end of the night, I was doing my job with only limited supervision!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Snickers about "getting off tonight."

I hope the night goes well Z
Old 09-10-2016, 07:46 AM   #10280
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Breakfast this morning is: pancakes with cranberries and cinnamon sugar, fruit and Sumatra coffee

Time to get ready for another day of work.

Zimmeh