Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Tennessee Forums

Old 05-10-2012, 01:41 PM   #581
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation
Default here is a link to Nashville Pride

http://nashvillepride.org/
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #582
ladyhawkxx

How Do You Identify?:
As a Lady would.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Not available.

ladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv View Post
Thanks Luv for the useful link. Looks like 6/14 is the pre-party while the walk and rest of the festivities take place the 15th-17th. Do y'all want to meet up there at the festival? Or make it a smaller get together? I'm up for either one. Send back your thoughts, thanks.
They Soon will be Dry!
ladyhawkxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladyhawkxx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 02:37 PM   #583
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sure it will be really crowded that weekend but the plus is ...we would most likely have a blast.

Thinking outloud here....

If we meet up on Friday night somewhere more intimate, say a restaurant or a lounge in a hotel and then Sat meet for breakfast maybe and then all head to the events? Not sure what anyone has in mind. Maybe the ones of us staying in a hotel could pick the same one?

Any suggestions?

Like i said, i've never even been to pride and know little about Nashville really. So, throw some ideas out there folks!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #584
ladyhawkxx

How Do You Identify?:
As a Lady would.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Not available.

ladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputation

I'm agreeing w/you Belle in that the upside of meeting at Pride is two-fold: 1) we would definately have an awesome time and 2) we'd support our family and possibly meet up w/some folks we know and maybe a few we'd like to know. While I can't do the night before thang, 6/17 works for me. If y'all agree let us know - and if y'all have other suggestions, please don't be afraid to put them forth!
They Soon will be Dry!
The Following User Says Thank You to ladyhawkxx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #585
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry, yall. Traveling out of town is out for me right now due to lack of funds but yall have a blast! Nashville is a really fun place and the Nashville peeps are the BEST!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:54 AM   #586
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I have not been to Pride in a while, will check out the website.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #587
ladyhawkxx

How Do You Identify?:
As a Lady would.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Not available.

Shark, this is not set in stone. It's just one idea. Let's take and forward a poll regarding where to meet. Choice A: Nashville Pride on June 17th or Choice B: Meet up in Knoxville, place as yet undetermined. Frankly, I think we'd have a really great time - doing either activity. Think about it and forward your thoughts when you can. Thanks..
Cynthia
They Soon will be Dry!
Old 05-11-2012, 10:49 AM   #588
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Though I live in Nashville I am kinda Meh on Nashville Pride. Will have to see. Its usually way too hot and crowded.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:45 AM   #589
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,768 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

I've been to the ones they had in St, Louis when I lived there. It was always packed. Hate to admit it but I'm not walking to good these days, so not so sure I could keep up with the crowd but that doesn't mean my lady couldn't go then I could meet everyone else later.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:56 AM   #590
Shadowboi2010

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess

Shadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST Reputation

We you know, Knoxville had a Pride festival last year. I have the "Tiffany" albums to prove it. Plus she touched me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyhawkxx View Post
Shark, this is not set in stone. It's just one idea. Let's take and forward a poll regarding where to meet. Choice A: Nashville Pride on June 17th or Choice B: Meet up in Knoxville, place as yet undetermined. Frankly, I think we'd have a really great time - doing either activity. Think about it and forward your thoughts when you can. Thanks..
Cynthia
Shadowboi2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:59 AM   #591
Shadowboi2010

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess

Shadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST Reputation

We don't have to have an occasion to get together. We can create an occasion! We can go to a club here, or we can go to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge. Apocalipstic can show us how the chair lifts work at Ober Gatlinburg!
The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowboi2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #592
Shadowboi2010

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess

Ok, so I bought a new car. Its the first new car I have ever bought in my life. I've always bought used cars, but I loved this one and had to have it. Its one of those Hyundai Velosters and I love it.

A friend asked me if I named the car yet, and I said if "Mid Life Crisis Mobile" is considered a name, yes I did.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowboi2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #593
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey all, haven't been on here in ages! I hail from Memphis. Right now my weekends are pretty tied up with work obligations but I'll give it the good ol college try - would love to hang out with y'all.

Ladyhawkxx - I'm from Chattanooga, lived there until I was 18 (went to Central High) then moved here to Memphis. I love it there. My folks are still there so I come into town occasionally. Whatcha do in Chattown?
Old 05-14-2012, 02:02 AM   #594
ladyhawkxx

How Do You Identify?:
As a Lady would.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Not available.

I saw this thread had stopped "dead" in its trax... now I see why. Looks like we're kinda split, huh? And you need a bad guy or a bitch to make the decision? That would be ME... LMAO... so here's the deal... Let's SKIP NASH PRIDE this year - and keep with the original plan. In case you've forgotten what the original plan is/was, here's a synopsis: We meet up in Knoxville - possibly a very cool eatery... i.e., Dave & Busters, where we can do the game thang, race car thangy and good food/drinks and get to know each other? It'll be way more intimate than Pride - and I think we could all let our hair down and just enjoy ourselves. I'm thinking, why not use the same date that Nashville is having Pride? Might help clear the town out a bit - making more room for US!!! LOLOL That date was 6/17 (or anywhere there abouts). Let me know your thoughts - and we'll go from here. Thanks Tenneessee!!
They Soon will be Dry!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:11 AM   #595
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowboi2010 View Post
We don't have to have an occasion to get together. We can create an occasion! We can go to a club here, or we can go to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge. Apocalipstic can show us how the chair lifts work at Ober Gatlinburg!
Yes, Apocalipstic has intimate knowledge of the chair lifts at Ober. Those were the days. I used to work there and have not been skiing since. or shoveling snow either for that matter.

Will check on June 17. I seldom hit Pride, but usually friends are in town and I hang after.

Darth, would you be able to make it from Memphis?

I hope all of you have a fabulous week! xoxoxoxoxo
Old 05-16-2012, 09:29 AM   #596
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyhawkxx View Post
I saw this thread had stopped "dead" in its trax... now I see why. Looks like we're kinda split, huh? And you need a bad guy or a bitch to make the decision? That would be ME... LMAO... so here's the deal... Let's SKIP NASH PRIDE this year - and keep with the original plan. In case you've forgotten what the original plan is/was, here's a synopsis: We meet up in Knoxville - possibly a very cool eatery... i.e., Dave & Busters, where we can do the game thang, race car thangy and good food/drinks and get to know each other? It'll be way more intimate than Pride - and I think we could all let our hair down and just enjoy ourselves. I'm thinking, why not use the same date that Nashville is having Pride? Might help clear the town out a bit - making more room for US!!! LOLOL That date was 6/17 (or anywhere there abouts). Let me know your thoughts - and we'll go from here. Thanks Tenneessee!!
Sounds good ,the 16th would be better for us I think. Right now my gf is having surgery Friday so we will see how it goes from there if she will be up to it or not by then.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:11 AM   #597
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

I like the new plans! Everyone should check in with their thoughts Knoxville - Dave and Busters - June 16/17.

I'm just throwing this out there, perhaps Saturday we could do a picnic up in Cades Cove. Just a thought

~~~shark~~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
Old 05-16-2012, 10:16 AM   #598
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchomp View Post
I like the new plans! Everyone should check in with their thoughts Knoxville - Dave and Busters - June 16/17.

I'm just throwing this out there, perhaps Saturday we could do a picnic up in Cades Cove. Just a thought

~~~shark~~~~~~~~~
Yeah that's a beautiful place ---------want to go mudding again?
Old 05-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #599
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

I'm always up for mudding! yeee haw!!!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
Old 05-16-2012, 01:24 PM   #600
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchomp View Post
I'm always up for mudding! yeee haw!!!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~
LOL I know you are.