Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2010, 07:38 AM   #11
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thanks to All

Wow! What a great lot of art lovers you are! I have enjoyed the posts and the wide variety of art represented.
Several years ago I went to a traveling MOMA exhibit that came to Houston. There were many famous paintings including Starry Night by Van Gogh. I had seen the painting many times in books and frankly wasn't a huge Van Gogh fan. But as I stood in front if it, you could see every single brush stroke and suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion. It was like I was standing there watching him paint it and you could feel the raw power, love, pain and desire for perfection all in one moment. I actually started to tear up right there in the museum. I have never felt that way about a piece of art before or since, and feel it was one of those rare moments in life when your soul is truly touched by something.