Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-28-2010, 06:58 AM   #281
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker View Post

Lovely work! Like!
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 07:09 AM   #282
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Leda and The Swan * Greek Mythology...
My Dad was a avid art collector and growing up, we always had Leda and The Swan in her many forms in our house. My friends would ask, why are there paintings of a woman having sex with a swan? There would begin the story (told hundreds of times by my dad) of Leda and The Swan (Zeus) and their love story.

This is probably one of my favorite renditions... Paul Prosper Tillier

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2010, 04:58 PM   #283
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

“Nobody sees a flower – really – it is so small it takes time – we haven’t time – and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time.”

-Georgia O’Keefe, 1887-1986
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2010, 05:06 PM   #284
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

"A picture is a poem without words."
~Horace
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 05:43 AM   #285
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

“The beginning is the most important part of the work.”
~Plato
Old 09-05-2010, 05:59 AM   #286
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

"She stands before you naked you can see it, you can taste it, and she comes to you light as the breeze."
~Leonard Cohen
Old 09-10-2010, 06:29 AM   #287
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Pablo Picasso

]
Pablo Picasso 1881 - 1973 - ‘les noces de Pierrette’ - La Période Bleue.

Plutôt hypnotiser et intense dans le ton et la sensation, oui?
Old 09-10-2010, 06:52 AM   #288
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

My Fav. artist goes by the name Miss Maddie. She has been drawing still life, ocean scenes, flowers etc. free hand for about 5 years now. At times she'll paint her masterpeices , or use chalk, it varies with her mood. Her self-portraits are a speciality. Her work is not for sale. But you can trade it for candy or a kiss.
JAGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:02 AM   #289
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Zhaoming Wu

Visceral meets femininity meets sensual meets ...
Old 09-11-2010, 10:15 AM   #290
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

If I had the resources I would own paintings and murano glass sculptures by Shan Shan Sheng

http://www.shanshansheng.com
Old 09-11-2010, 10:22 AM   #291
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

another favourite, Chris Ofilli

http://gu.com/p/2ea7g

i had the extraordinary good fortune to see his exhibit at the venice biennale in 2003 & to meet him.
one of my most treasured possessions is the drawing he did, for me, in my exhibition catalog.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:51 PM   #292
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default David Hockney

I am a fan of David Hockney. I particularly favor his photography, however, he has many paintings that I admire. If you are not familiar with his work, check it out. Interesting artist with a very interesting point of view. Unafraid to explore and exploit possibilities.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #293
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vincent Fantauzzo

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #294
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Swiss surrealist H.R. Giger

I just love all of his work...

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2010, 12:00 PM   #295
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Pablo Picasso ::: Self Portrait

Old 09-18-2010, 07:43 AM   #296
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

“You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 01:47 PM   #297
BullRider_Dillon
Timed Out

Preferred Pronoun?:
Permanently Banned 2/1/2012
Relationship Status:
Accepting applications for marriage.Only DEVOUT CHRISTIAN!Women who unsex themselves need not apply.

BullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Familijen with Carl Larsson

My favorite artist is the Swede Carl Larsson (May 28, 1853 – January 22, 1919).I am always fascinated with his work because he painted so many pictures of his wife and children.His obvious love of "familijen or The Family" is evident and well respected by myself because that is how marriage should be.The devotion and love of his family radiates in all he has produced.

As a cowboy I am not very cultured but I love nature and animals and see art in almost everything e.g.,an old pair of cowboy boots,the bull elk I was fortunate enough to see in the woods near my farm (he was within 5 yards of me)and my Holstein bull who has perfect confirmation.

When my bull Thor urinates and then steps back and curls his lips back and uses his Jacobson gland (that all bovines have on the roof of their mouths)to taste his testosterone level,it is almost the most beautiful art work I have ever witnessed.
Dillon

p.s.I also love the Haka dance that the New Zealand all blacks perform before every Rugby match.Pure art...
BullRider_Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullRider_Dillon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 01:51 PM   #298
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullRider_Dillon View Post

p.s.I also love the Haka dance that the New Zealand all blacks perform before every Rugby match.Pure art...
Do you mean the Maoris?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 06:48 AM   #299
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

"Pictures must not be too picturesque."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 09-23-2010, 03:16 PM   #300
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

"Believe it or not, I can actually draw."
::: Jean Michel Basquiat :::