How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
was just a little squeel if i remember correctly.
short term memory? lol

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #3262
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackTime View Post
short term memory? lol
You did NOT just go there.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:18 PM   #3263
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Anticipation of the weekend.......it's killing me , but I love it!!!
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 06:17 PM   #3264
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My son comeing home and telling me that in January he is takeing his master R V mechanics exam,he has waited a long time for this.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #3265
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

a walk around Badin Lake this afternoon. its a high for me. the beauty. looking at land nearby.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 06:43 PM   #3266
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Finishing the piece of jewelry that will help someone in need give this as a gift to her child.

An email.

My friends Rich and Val.

Turning off the lights and just letting the lights of the Christmas Tree illuminate the room.

Warmth.

Words with meaning, always.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #3267
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Taking my entire collection of die cast police cruisers (unopened, about 100 - I lost count) and donating it to the Salvation Army Christmas Bureau.

Tomorrow they will get my Barbies, with the exception of Rollerblade Barbie whose sparking skates are a fire hazard (so help me it's true!).
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #3268
alilhoneybee

How Do You Identify?:
soft spoken femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, any feminine pronoun spoken with respect will suffice.
Relationship Status:
content with myself

alilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputation

A hand written letter delivered by the mailman today. What a dying form of expression.
alilhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alilhoneybee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 10:27 PM   #3269
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Snacky and princess' banter. It reminds me of Organic and me.

Also, this gives me joy....Every....Time....I....Watch....It.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 10:31 PM   #3270
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

having some me time tonight
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 01:10 AM   #3271
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,766 Times in 1,143 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

An amazing birthday present of a coffee table book of this artist
Walton Ford

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary

Last edited by Venus007; 12-10-2010 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Inserted link
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 01:14 AM   #3272
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Words of wisdom from a fellow Planeteer, and knowing that My life begins now because I actually want it to

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #3273
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation
Default -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
a walk around Badin Lake this afternoon. its a high for me. the beauty. looking at land nearby.
That is an awesome place for sure! I haven't been up there in a while, I just may have to break down and take a lil ride one day.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:22 PM   #3274
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation
Default -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Taking my entire collection of die cast police cruisers (unopened, about 100 - I lost count) and donating it to the Salvation Army Christmas Bureau.

Tomorrow they will get my Barbies, with the exception of Rollerblade Barbie whose sparking skates are a fire hazard (so help me it's true!).
Yep, those Barbies took their final ride in the back of my Blazer, hmm, I didn't check to see if that fire hazard was in there, lol.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:37 PM   #3275
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Too funny!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Yep, those Barbies took their final ride in the back of my Blazer, hmm, I didn't check to see if that fire hazard was in there, lol.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #3276
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Seeing all the snow on the ground when I woke. It's so amazingly beautiful.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #3277
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Her smile when she saw the neighborhood with the Xmas lights that are strung up in trees with crossbows!!! Priceless!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 12:00 PM   #3278
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My weekend away, feeling calm and grounded, knowing this will happen again.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #3279
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Going to IHop for brekkie with my BFF. She has been in Florida for the last 7 days!!!
Old 12-12-2010, 02:36 PM   #3280
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,635 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I did face painting at my church today for the children's christmas party. I join my sister for it and the halloween party each year. Its what we do as sisters together. She helped them paint ornaments and I painted their faces. OMG...they were so precious..and their parents were so loving and attentive.

It was nice to put my kid skills to work again, sad to put them away tho. However, I was asked if I would be interested in doing this at other functions by some parents. For a fee! A side job! LOL. I remember I wanted to get a childrens pony party thing going both in Ohio and NH at different times so I did study up on face painting. It might be fun to do a couple more functions...

but today was so special...making them giggle and laugh, seeing their eyes get huge when they saw rudolph or frosty on their cheek...

giving is what its all about...of yourself...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy