Old 07-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #12441
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Gagutza! ......
Gesundheit.

I had a lovely pinwheel with sausage and beef and fresh spinach and swiss, although not in that order. It was pretty good. A cucumber salad complemented the meat portion of the program.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #12442
tndoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
One Day

tndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputation

Big Mac meal with sweet tea.
tndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tndoc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #12443
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Decided to order Dion's pizza -- well done crust and a good salad.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 03:31 AM   #12444
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
We are having broiled chicken, even though Pete might be a little sick of it, because I bought a big package at BJ's.

I also cut up potatoes and onions and I tossed in one pint of cherry tomatoes, three cubes of frozen minced garlic, sprinkled it with dried oregano, salt, and pepper, wrapped it in foil, and threw it in the oven.
Poor Pete. I didn't cook the potatoes long enough and they were not yummy and delicious, not one bit.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 05:47 AM   #12445
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I am going to make coconut chai chicken today. It is a new recipe for me, but it sounded good and sticks with my eating plan, so we'll see how it turns out. I also have some cucuzza [technically a guard but can be cooked in much the same way as summer squash] and yellow summer squash that I will likely roast, and I have some fresh greens for a salad.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 08:02 AM   #12446
Daktari

Marshmallows probably.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 11:16 AM   #12447
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i am craving cornbread, fresh ... squash and butterbeans. so that's what i am having for supper.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #12448
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
i am craving cornbread, fresh ... squash and butterbeans. so that's what i am having for supper.
This post just cemented my decision to go to the little produce stand after work.

Hence dinner will be;

baby squash, zucchini, and onions sauteed in fat free chicken broth (as opposed to unhealthy butter which tastes better)

butterpeas (not butterbeans)

fresh sliced tomatoes

cornbread (the real kind, not the sweet, fake boxed stuff)

Sweet tea

Which means breakfast tomorrow will be a glass of buttermilk with cornbread crumbled into it.

Katniss~~(I love summertime veggies!)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 02:58 PM   #12449
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Wife is making fried rice.
I'm under the weather.
Blah.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 03:07 PM   #12450
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

I don't care that its 102 outside and cooking indoors will make it hot in the house...but I want meatloaf damn it. So, that's what we're having. In the oven it went and the fan in blowing the heat out of the house. *shrugs* I've been grilling for weeks because of the heat (and because I like to) but today my belly says you shall cave and cook inside.

so..meatloaf, potatoes and a veggie of some sort.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 05:37 PM   #12451
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I am going to make coconut chai chicken today. It is a new recipe for me, but it sounded good and sticks with my eating plan, so we'll see how it turns out... :snip:
Okay, so this recipe definitely needs work, possibly even some therapy! I'm thinking the Chai needs to stay in the cup from now on and stay out of the oven.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 06:26 PM   #12452
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

so far just some pretzels......
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 07:30 PM   #12453
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had the leftover half of a Red Robin guac and bacon burger with smidges of chipotle aioli, a third of an avocado and a chunk of lovely dessert cheese. Can't remember what it is....besides delish!....but it's a soft, white cheese completely covered/rolled in blueberries and blueberry goo.

Random!

Yummy!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #12454
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking Home cookin'

kaijiara made marinara sauce using tomatoes from the garden, with penne pasta, home made garlic butter with little bread slices and Caprese Salad. AHHHhhhhhh so goood

I added~~~Icy cold Cherry Diet-Coke, aaaahhhhhhhhh.

Last edited by Tommi; 07-09-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #12455
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I was treated to an early awesome dinner at one of my favorite places and I enjoy every bite ...
then I came home and made a new pie recipe from the "unique sweets" show.... O.M.G!!!! Awesome! it's just bananas, whipped topping and homemade toffee .... I'm in sugar heaven!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #12456
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Made a box of Beef Pasta Hamburger Helper with over 4 pounds ground beef. Kelly and Kevin (my mixed bully furfaces) think I am a magnificent chef. They went and crawled into bed after they ate. Every time I go into the bedroom, their eyes shine at me adoringly. I have laughed and laughed, they are so funny when they glow with such appreciation. Wish everyone, including me, could be so easy to please.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #12457
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight was simple, I had a pork chop, with a tad little bit of bbq sauce and a side of sliced cooked carrots with lots of black pepper. yum.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 10:13 PM   #12458
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Made meatloaf and roasted carrots and potato w/celery and side of salad with dressing and a glass of sweet tea

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 11:09 PM   #12459
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Chicken salad and some cottage cheese.....later canned peaches!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 11:54 PM   #12460
tndoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
One Day

tndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputation

Had godfather pizza tonight, it was actually pretty good. added a nice salad and some sweet tea
tndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tndoc For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food