Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

And I totally just noticed I misspelled HIPAA...lol There is no telling what I abbreviated... this heat is really starting to get to me...sheesh...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #22
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I used the "self employed" card quite often to explain gaps when I was younger. It seemed to work well then and probably more so in this economy!
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #23
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you...

Thanks to everyone for their advice and positive words. I had an interview today. The interviewer asked me to be specifically honest about the two year gap due to the position to which I was applying. I took a chance, told her the absolute truth...and GOT THE JOB!!! She was very appreciative of my honesty and said that my experience (and growth from that experience) would actually be an asset to the position. Sooooo.....starting tomorrow I am officially the overnight manager of our local Family Violence Coalition shelter for women and children.

I am very excited not only about the "job" but for the chance to possibly help others. I am feeling very thankful and very blessed at this moment...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #24
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Dixielady...Congrats on the new job,I know u will be really good at it...just relax and injoy it..wtg.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: