Old 08-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation
Default Very Special Thread Of Real Estate Randomness

There are no emoticon requirements for this thread.

Let the randomness begin.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Have you been to lovelylisting.com? It's certainly random...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #3
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #5
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #6
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking my kitty dream house...

perfect for a crazy cat lady wannabe like myself...

wonder if it comes equipped with this?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #7
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:

Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

The ugly wallpaper in The Ugly Wallpaper House. Also, please note the red counter tops in the kitchen.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 05:54 PM   #8
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I have some questions.

There is a house that I have been watching the online listing of but can't decide how interested I am in it. There are some things that I would like to know before I even bother to go look at it.

The house has a separate entrance to the basement, and the listening says that the basement has a livingroom and recroom - but no mention of a bathroom. What I want/need to know is how bathroom/kitchen ready the basement is. Like, how much plumbing is down there? Will I have to break through concrete flooring for any reason?

What -exactly- should I ask the Real Estate guy when I email him? I know NOTHING about buying houses and even less about home renovations, so I don't even know where to start.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #9
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #10
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post

This is the House that Crack built.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #11
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Superfemme - see, when they put down the price I really hope it DOES mean stupid and desperate!

Gayla - I could SO rock that red countertop.

Dixielady - I have JUST the pregnant cat for you! Shipping address, please.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #12
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
The ugly wallpaper in The Ugly Wallpaper House. Also, please note the red counter tops in the kitchen.

Counter tops? I can't see past that wall paper.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:57 PM   #13
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

ugly wallpaper house could have been ugly paint house...

Old 08-12-2010, 05:57 PM   #14
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post

The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #15
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I have some questions.

There is a house that I have been watching the online listing of but can't decide how interested I am in it. There are some things that I would like to know before I even bother to go look at it.

The house has a separate entrance to the basement, and the listening says that the basement has a livingroom and recroom - but no mention of a bathroom. What I want/need to know is how bathroom/kitchen ready the basement is. Like, how much plumbing is down there? Will I have to break through concrete flooring for any reason?

What -exactly- should I ask the Real Estate guy when I email him? I know NOTHING about buying houses and even less about home renovations, so I don't even know where to start.
Ask if there is access to plumbing/electrical etc... down there
Old 08-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #16
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Default ooh...i want the Hannah Montana room!!!

Old 08-12-2010, 06:02 PM   #17
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post

then ask yourself this. do I wanna play barbie the rest of my life or fuck?
Old 08-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #18
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Default I would soooo live here...

Old 08-12-2010, 06:06 PM   #19
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
then ask yourself this. do I wanna play barbie the rest of my life or fuck?
um...i guess my sarcasm wasn't as apparent as i thought...
Old 08-12-2010, 06:06 PM   #20
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I have some questions.

Yay! Questions I can answer!

Ok, first off, the person who's name is on the listing is the person who listed the home for the homeowner. He works for them. He will answer your questions and be very nice to you and would go show you the house but his loyalties will always be with the home owner. Find someone to represent you. Preferably someone you know or who a friend can recommend. A buyer's agent works for you. Their commission is paid by the the seller so it doesn't cost you anything.

You can email the listing agent and just ask him what you asked above - is there a bathroom or any plumbing in the basement for a future bathroom / kitchen. He should be able to tell you that. Expect that he will ask if you'd like to set up a time to go see the house.

I'll add some stuff about general starting points in a different post.