SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default R.I.P Our Dear Lizzie 8-25-2012 R.I.P Sweet Emma 8-27-2012

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 02:01 PM   #9722
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, we didn't work, and all
memories to tell you the truth aren't good.
But sometimes there were good times.
Love was good. I loved your crooked sleep
beside me and never dreamed afraid.

There should be stars for great wars
like ours.

~ Sandra Cisneros
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #9723
ntxgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

ntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputation

Obsession is the single most wasteful human activity, because with an obsession you keep coming back and back and back to the same question and never get an answer.
- Norman Mailer

I don't possess these thoughts I have --- they possess me. I don't possess these feelings I have --- They obsess me.
― Ashly Lorenzana

People fall so in love with their pain, they can’t leave it behind. The same as the stories they tell. We trap ourselves.
- Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted
ntxgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntxgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #9724
ntxgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

ntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputationntxgirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default For you

I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
― Margaret Atwood

Even when I'm dead, I'll swim through the Earth,
like a mermaid of the soil, just to be next to your bones.
― Jeffrey McDaniel

I love the ground under his feet, and the air over his head, and everything he touches and every word he says. I love all his looks, and all his actions and him entirely and all together.
― Emily Brontë

I want hym to melt into me, like butter on toast. I want to absorb hym and walk around for the rest of my days with hym encased in my skin.

I want.
― Sara Gruen, Water for Elephants
ntxgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ntxgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #9725
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Even when I was young I suspected that much might be done in a better way.- Henry Ford Sr.

Trust instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kindness consists of loving people more than they deserve.- Joseph Joubert
Old 08-28-2012, 12:01 AM   #9726
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

MAKE THIS A POSITIVE DAY

"Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words
Keep your words positive because you words become your behavior
Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits
Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values
Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny."

~Gandhi
Old 08-28-2012, 09:27 AM   #9727
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

"Whatever happens to you, don’t fall in despair. Even if all the doors are closed, a secret path will be there for you that no one knows. You can’t see it yet but so many paradises are at the end of this path. Be grateful! It is easy to thank after obtaining what you want, thank before having what you want."

Shams Tabrizi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 07:01 PM   #9728
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

If you have 10,000 regulations, you destroy all respect for the law.- Winston Churchill

Laziness is often mistaken for patience. - French proverb

A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Old 08-29-2012, 07:54 AM   #9729
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

‎"Don't let yourself be weighed down by what other people think, because in a few years, in a few decades, or in a few centuries, that way of thinking will have changed. Live now what others will only live in the future."

- Paulo Coelho, is a Brazilian lyricist, novelist, and author of 'The Alchemist'
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:18 AM   #9730
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

'people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones or skimp on the curtains' - mae west
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #9731
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #9732
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Love is a river, jump into it. ~ Rumi
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #9733
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Life consists of what a person is thinking about all day. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

The opinion of the majority is not the final proof of what is right. - Schiller

Malice must go under the disguise of plainess, or else it is exposed.- Marquess of Halifax
Old 08-30-2012, 05:46 AM   #9734
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

“The people who are the hardest to love are the ones who need it the most.” - peaceful warrior
Old 08-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #9735
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

“If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now. And when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.
― Masaru Emoto, The Secret Life of Water
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 12:18 PM   #9736
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path,"

-King David-
(Psalms 119: 105)

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2012, 04:33 AM   #9737
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

A lot of folks confuse bad management with destiny. - Kin Hubbard

A sick mind can not endure any harshness. - Latin Proverb

Misfortune does not always come to injure. Italian Proverb
Old 08-31-2012, 07:25 AM   #9738
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Wink

" No one can make you feel inferior without your permission." --Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 08-31-2012, 05:45 PM   #9739
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

The trouble with going with the flow is, you might wind up getting sucked down the drain. - Unknown

When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it... always. -Mahatma Gandhi

I like a man who grins when he fights. -Winston Churchill
Old 08-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #9740
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Cherish what you have rather than what you don't.

-mak ray
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
poems, quotes, sayings