Notices

Old 07-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #301
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

and the postcards keep on coming!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU again to everyone that has sent love, happiness, sillyness & sites from your hometowns my way! It's been a joy to get smiles in the mail, when it's normally nothing but bills!

I still have some postcards to send out to the folks that were added after my batch of cards went out. And then I'll be picking some more goodies to start the whole thing again
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 04:40 PM   #302
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I got my address list just the other day...
Give me just a bit of time at my new job and I will get with the program...
I have received a couple of postcards and they made me smile...
Thank you...

Have a great day everyone!

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 05:34 PM   #303
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Today I opened my mailbox to a wonderful puzzle postcard
I couldn't help but scurry into my house, open it and put it together
I did this 3 times, lol

And yet another day, someone puts a smile on my face

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 05:36 PM   #304
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Today I opened my mailbox to a wonderful puzzle postcard
I couldn't help but scurry into my house, open it and put it together
I did this 3 times, lol

And yet another day, someone puts a smile on my face
YAAAAAAAY!!!!! I was so excited about you getting it! I have been patiently waiting to hear if you did! So glad you liked it Wolfy!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 05:51 PM   #305
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
YAAAAAAAY!!!!! I was so excited about you getting it! I have been patiently waiting to hear if you did! So glad you liked it Wolfy!

The little kid in me likes puzzles
If only my cats didn't want to be so helpful,
I could put one on the kitchen table and go back to it.....without wondering if a few pieces are missing

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 11:51 PM   #306
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah...we got creative a little in SD....
I had never seen a post card puzzle b4...& Sunshyne let me pick who it went to....as well as some of the other creative ones....
But she has her ppl I can't even write to...LOL it is all good
Old 07-21-2011, 12:28 AM   #307
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

We loved the Crazy Horse one from you two, thank you. We need to figure out how to put that one up on our wall. We got one from Ebon and someone I can't make the name out, Toy Story?
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #308
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

only thing in my mailbox today was a postcard
Yay, for no bills, lol

Westcliffe looks like a quaint little town
The mountains and clouds are gorgeous there

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 08:45 PM   #309
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

ive been lazy *hanging head in mock shame* i got this really cool "copper" card from SD 2 days ago...my "special" kitty liked it so much she was trying to eat it when we came home tonight! i told her she couldnt bc as long as i have a real copper card i will never be broke!

i have been lazy--well not feeling real good last few days-but my end of the weekend i will have more cards ready to be addressed and sent out....especially to Katie
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 12:30 AM   #310
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I got two GREAT postcards from T & Miss Sunshyne today! LOVED!

I was wonderful today what it will be like when folks get tired of doing this and it dies off.....I will be going through withdrawals for sure!!!!

I sure have enjoyed all of these!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 02:10 AM   #311
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

its been a while since i been home to see my post cards.. although my daughter has text me nmaes of those whom sent me some a week ago...
ill be home tomorrow , and get to check them all out.. cant wait.. im pinning them all up in my truck... lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 11:17 AM   #312
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I got the cutest Gay Kitty postcard (handpainted, I KNOW!) from Barb today! Thanks, Barb! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #313
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
only thing in my mailbox today was a postcard
Yay, for no bills, lol
Me too, except that I had 2 cards-and no bills!!! I have all of my postcards on my kitchen counter as I try to figure the best way to store them. Am thinking of a 4 x 6 photo album.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #314
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I got some postcards today too they keep coming!! Its great, I just sent some out this week and will got to Lancaster, Pa and get some more from there and send them out too. Whoo Hoo
Old 07-22-2011, 01:29 PM   #315
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

So let me ask You, Postcarders........is it a crime to send Y'all postcards from HERE that are from another state?

I just found a stack of New Mexico postcards I forgot to mail!! Sheesh!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #316
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
So let me ask You, Postcarders........is it a crime to send Y'all postcards from HERE that are from another state?

I just found a stack of New Mexico postcards I forgot to mail!! Sheesh!

Nah! Its the thought that counts I think...I love getting mail
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 01:53 PM   #317
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

I have been lax...sorry...I hope, this weekend after the pictures are taken for my show applications and they are sent in, I will ready more cards to send out...I have little excuse as I purchased my 3rd sheet of postcard stamps already

I hope you're all having a peaceful and healthy summer...as well as moments of joy and shared love...

all the best,

Nina
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #318
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I have received some amazing postcards so far. Thank you! Tomorrow I will finally be able to get to the post office and buy some postcard stamps so I can send my first 5 out. Yippee!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 09:34 PM   #319
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I wrote up a few more today that are going out tomorrow!

Dear Jo and Scoote
there are 2 they go together
just remember the stain in the pool
and
i hope you have a odd sense of humor

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2011, 12:36 AM   #320
Rivkeh

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
In formal settings...Miss
Relationship Status:
Wrapped up with a Shiny Red Bow

Rivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST Reputation

I got a postcard from Social Justice
....thankyou,
Florida looks so nice and warm..
and I wrote some today too