Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I'm just here to take stock of the "wadders" versus "folders"
We need a poll!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #23
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
We need a poll!
Consider it done!! HAHAHA!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #24
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? I just call her "Mom" which she doesn't mind :-)

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I don't think I have them any place weird that I know of

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure? No thanks, I'll just assume it is lol

4. What body part do you wash first? The chest area, always first

5. What's the strangest talent you have? Talent, Me? Nope, don't got one lol

6. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Its an innie, for sure

7. Do you pee in the pool? Nope, cuz I'm never in the pool

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I don't drive so neither

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Nope, only ever one

10. How many times have you been cussed out? Too many to keep track of I swear lol

11. Which shoe do you put on first? Left, don't know why

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? They are all My ex's hahahaha

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Nope, neither

14. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Either the one person I really care about or My mom since she is always the last one I say good night to

15. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? I don't think so

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? I'd have to wash both, I can't just leave them and not wash them

17. What was your childhood nickname? Chubby Cheeks lol

18. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? N/A

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails? LOL nope

20. How do you eat your cookie? In bites, unless its an Oreo then its the center first and the rest later

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others? I like to dance sometimes, WAY too embarassed to do it in front of people

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? Since I barely drink, give Me two and I'm gone

23. How often do you clean out your ears? Every couple of days

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? I fold neatly

25. Do you have any strange phobias? Not strange, just heights and spiders

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Ummm no

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? I've been dared but if I know I'm going to regret it I won't do it

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? I don't think so

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Yes, and I have too

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter? Stifle laughter *then* go and help them

31. Do you want to bring sexy back? Absolutely

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #25
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name?
Karen

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?
No idea!

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure?
No lol

4. What body part do you wash first?
Face

5. What's the strangest talent you have?
I can make a sound like that chewbaca dude from star wars

6. Do you have an innie or an outtie?
Innie

7. Do you pee in the pool?
:/ no

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
I live in philly! Parallel the first space I see.

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
Yes

10. How many times have you been cussed out?
Maybe twice

11. Which shoe do you put on first?
Right

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
Very artistic, all of them

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
No way

14. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
My sister or my gf

15. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
Yes

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?
Sheets

17. What was your childhood nickname?
Didn't have one

18. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
Brush my teeth

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails?
No

20. How do you eat your cookie?
Fast!

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others.
Pull on my split ends :/

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
1 lol no joke

23. How often do you clean out your ears?
Too much

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
Fold

25. Do you have any strange phobias?
Balloons. Hate them!

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Probably

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
No

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name?
A past love, yes. It was horrible!

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date?
No

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter?
Help them. Then laugh.

31. Do you want to bring sexy back?
It never went away
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #26
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Dorothy

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? Under my arm

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure? NO

4. What body part do you wash first? Hair

5. What's the strangest talent you have? A colossal recall of trivia

6. Do you have an innie or an outtie? innie

7. Do you pee in the pool? As a kid, probably

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? Guess what I failed on my driving test?

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night? no, hard enough getting one date!

10. How many times have you been cussed out? Can't recall

11. Which shoe do you put on first? different every time

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? All but one has been foreign?

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Cow-tipping seems to be a legend; snipe hunting was a practical joke back when I was a kid

14. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? One of the kids

15. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? No, but I've been painted and sculpted

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, what would you choose? Eww, count me out.

17. What was your childhood nickname? Anna Banana

18. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Erm, nothing?

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails? NO

20. How do you eat your cookie? I peel Oreos apart

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. I hate to sleep in front of people (except love interest, of course)

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? That's been a long time; maybe a couple glasses of wine or one hard drink?

23. How often do you clean out your ears? about every other day.

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Both

25. Do you have any strange phobias? Explosions, or the threat of an explosion (sight of a bomb, fire, etc.)

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? As a kid

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Yes, because it was mean and dumb.

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? No

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? No

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter? Stranger, I'd hurry to help; friend, it depends-I'd hurry to help while laughing

31. Do you want to bring sexy back? Said in an Isaac Hayes voice: Hey baby
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gráinne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 09:44 PM   #27
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Kay Kay (blowing kisses to the North Star)

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? In a jar by my bed.

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure? LOL Yes

4. What body part do you wash first? Hair in general, left arm specidically when I am washing the body.

5. What's the strangest talent you have? I don't think I have any strange talents.

7. Do you pee in the pool? Not usually.

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? Parallel park and pretty good.

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Probably

10. How many times have you been cussed out? Too many to know a count.

11. Which shoe do you put on first? right

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? A crazy ass g/f. LOL

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No and yes.

14. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Honeychile

15. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Good lord I hope not. I would have to ridicule them until the end of days.

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? bath towels

17. What was your childhood nickname? I hated it so I'm not sharing.

18. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Again...weird??? I guess it would be to pluck facial hairs. LOL

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails? Have you seen me? Do you really think I could get my feet that close to my face? bwahahahahaha

20. How do you eat your cookie? Is cookie metaphorical for something? 'Cause I don't get it. I eat it with my mouth. *puzzled look*

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. Pick my nose and scratch my ass.

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? 3 or 4

23. How often do you clean out your ears? Every 2 or 3 days.

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Wrap around hand. (Taken from poll options instead.)

25. Do you have any strange phobias? Not strange ones, they are the pretty common ones.

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Nope

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Probably

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Don't think so.

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Probably. Or I at least blamed my fart on them.

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter? Depends on if I know them or not. Friends I laugh, strangers I help.

31. Do you want to bring sexy back? Back from where? Gurrrly it ain't never left ME!
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #28
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Michelle

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I don't think I have a mole anywhere, just lots of freckles and some ever so slightly raised

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure? I'd be tempted, but I wouldn't

4. What body part do you wash first? My hair

5. What's the strangest talent you have? I pick things up/turn off light switches with my toes

6. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie

7. Do you pee in the pool? Ick, no. And I am afraid of open water, so..

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? Drive around the block, especially since we got the truck.

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Nope

10. How many times have you been cussed out? Once or twice, I think.

11. Which shoe do you put on first? Right shoe

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? They all liked to watch movies, lol.

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Nope

14. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? The girlfriend. I'm either cuddled up on her or missing her (she works overnight shifts)

15. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? I may have been the inspiration perhaps but I don't think anyone's ever written specifically about me,

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, what would you choose? I'd rather not wash the towel if I really had to choose.

17. What was your childhood nickname? My parents called me ShannieWannie (spelling differs) and Sissy (being the oldest). Friends called me Red, Shan, Shamu (one friend couldn't remember my name and said it was close lol), Shampoo (my friend's sisters called me that), Tanko-chan (oh the RPG days) and Lessa Firehair (when we decided to make our own coven and cast a binding spell on a friend to stop hurting others. no lies!) My bestest and one other friend call me Shay/Shay-Shay.. My sister calls me Shay and Shanaynay. So take your pick? lol..

18. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Put on make-up

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails? I pick at them until I find clippers

20. How do you eat your cookie? Twist it apart if it has a filled center, otherwise just eat it.

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others: Cry. Sing at the top of my lungs. Dance.

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? A few

23. How often do you clean out your ears? Every day after I shower.

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Both, depends on the toilet paper texture and amount.

25. Do you have any strange phobias? Always open shower curtains because I am afraid someone is behind it. When I am home alone, I close all blinds, and if it's night all the doors, and lock the basement door.

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? I'm sure I did as a kid but nothing I remember

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? I never take a 'dare'.

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Never, and I don't re-use pet names.

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? No, not that I've ever been on a lot of dates though. Growing up in my family though, well, it's no big deal.

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter? Rush over to help

31. Do you want to bring sexy back? Maybe, maybe not.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #29
tessie

How Do You Identify?:
female ,babygirl, woman, brat, spoiled
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, pumpkin,sweetheart..
Relationship Status:
Legally Married on 11-11-11 <3

tessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputation

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Eva, she is passed over now

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? moles are weird anywhere

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure? no

4. What body part do you wash first? Hair (head)

5. What's the strangest talent you have? Curling my tongue under , instead of up

6. Do you have an innie or an outtie? innie of course

7. Do you pee in the pool? don't swim , and no

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? i try to avoid parallel parking

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night? no

10. How many times have you been cussed out? too many

11. Which shoe do you put on first? half and half

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? Yes they have all been Butch women

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? hell no

14. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Pam

15. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Not that I know.

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? bath towel, because I can always air dry.

17. What was your childhood nickname? Lucy

18. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? nothing weird

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails? ugg no

20. How do you eat your cookie? like I eat nookie

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. sing

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? 5

23. How often do you clean out your ears? daily lol

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Pull out then roll on hand

25. Do you have any strange phobias? no

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? no

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? no

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? yes

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date?no

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter? try to help

31. Do you want to bring sexy back? i love sexy
Old 08-02-2011, 11:21 PM   #30
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Tammy.

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I don't think I even have any.

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure? Nope. I touch it because I know I'm not supposed to.

4. What body part do you wash first? My face or arms.

5. What's the strangest talent you have? I can sew. It's not strange bit it surprises most people.

6. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie.

7. Do you pee in the pool? I do not.

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? Depends on how good the spot is.

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night? No. I'm a one woman kinda boi.

10. How many times have you been cussed out? More than enough. I've also cussed out my fare share though.

11. Which shoe do you put on first? The left one.

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? They were all women.

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? I've gone cow tippin' a few times.

14. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? The amazing blue eyed southern femme who constantly fills my thoughts.

15. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? A guy in high school wrote and recited a poem in class. That was such fun...

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? Seriously!? I don't even know how to process this question.

17. What was your childhood nickname? Hollz and my dad called me Holler when I was little.

18. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Change clothes, I guess.

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails? Nope.

20. How do you eat your cookie? I like to take a bite and then take a drink of milk.

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. I'm having a hard time coming up with something. I guess I'd say I wouldn't have an argument with my partner in front of people.

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? It depends on what I'm drinking. I'm no lightweight though.

23. How often do you clean out your ears? Daily.

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? I roll it around my hand till it looks like a mitten.

25. Do you have any strange phobias? I don't like it when strangers brush against me.

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Nope. I did put a hot dog in my ear when I was about six though.

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? No. I would know beforehand that I would regret it, so I wouldn't do it.

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Never ever.

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? I guess not.

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter? I do both at the same time!

31. Do you want to bring sexy back? Didn't someone already do that? I don't wanna be held responsible for something that important.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 12:52 AM   #31
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Linda

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? Side of pinky toe

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure? Yes

4. What body part do you wash first? My hair

5. What's the strangest talent you have? I wouldn't call it a talent... I can read extremely fast... If I get caught up in a book, I could read a 300 pg book in a few hours. The last Harry Potter took me about 8 hours.

7. Do you pee in the pool? Not if I can help it

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I CAN parallel park. I choose not to.

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Yes.... many years ago

10. How many times have you been cussed out? Quite regularly actually

11. Which shoe do you put on first? Left

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? Um.. me?

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No

14. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? I fall asleep petting Peppa. Or snuggling the girl. Usually petting Peppa. My med change means that I go from awake to asleep within seconds, so I usually only think "Peppa ears are warm and soft" or "Baby feels gooooodddd"

15. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Yes

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? Bath towel. Obviously if I'm taking a bath, I can wash the towel.

17. What was your childhood nickname? Half Pint. Dad still calls me it. I was a preemie so he called me that and it stuck

18. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Well...does sex count? I've done that while driving. Quite fun to get someone off while driving.

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails? No

20. How do you eat your cookie? I put it in my mouth and chew

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. I talk to myself. I've even answered myself.

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? Depends on the drink and how big the drink is.

23. How often do you clean out your ears? I clean the part you can see every time I shower. I'm under strict orders -- always have been -- not to let water IN my ears. Potential massive infections result.

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Scrunch

25. Do you have any strange phobias? They're not strange to me

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Not that I'm aware of

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Yes

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Um..yes

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Yes

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter? I go to help

31. Do you want to bring sexy back? Where'd it go?
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 01:31 AM   #32
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,644 Times in 3,985 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? god she has been dead for so long I am not sure....been gone long long ago...

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I have identical ones on each side of my neck

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure? sometimes...

4. What body part do you wash first? my hair

5. What's the strangest talent you have? I can teleport

7. Do you pee in the pool? no

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I have a handicap sticker so I dont have to do either

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night? well, yes

10. How many times have you been cussed out? by who? Tell me that and I can answer the question

11. Which shoe do you put on first? left. It hurts to put on the right one because of my disability

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? they all fell in love with me

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? nope

14. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? the dog

15. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? yes

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? sorry...this would never happen to me

17. What was your childhood nickname? rosie

18. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? its sexual in nature

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails? yes

20. How do you eat your cookie? my cookie is eaten...can I have yours?

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. lay nakkid with the laptop on my belly

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? one

23. How often do you clean out your ears? every shower

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? scrunch? People scrunch?

25. Do you have any strange phobias? nah

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? no but I have put my nose where it didnt belong

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? nah

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? not unintentionally

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date?oh so what? It happens. Of course I have

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter? help

31. Do you want to bring sexy back?[/QUOTE] where did sexy go?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 05:41 AM   #33
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Helen

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? Under my right breast

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure? Yes !!!!

4. What body part do you wash first? My head/hair

5. What's the strangest talent you have? I read extremely fast

7. Do you pee in the pool? No

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? Parallell (now that I've learned how lol)

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night? It was the 60's I plead the 5th.

10. How many times have you been cussed out? I work for the cable company I can't keep count!!!

11. Which shoe do you put on first? my right shoe

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? Yes they all found me irresistable

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Snipe? where lemme get my snipe gun.

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? Oh I can't pick that is just to squicky to think about.

17. What was your childhood nickname? Gidget

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails? ewww no

20. How do you eat your cookie? with my mouth?

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. Sit nakie at the computer

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? 3

23. How often do you clean out your ears? Daily

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Fold

25. Do you have any strange phobias? Yes all spiders must die!!!!

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? No

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Nah

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Not out loud...

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Not that I remember

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter?I help them

31. Do you want to bring sexy back? I've already brought sexy back....

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 06:30 AM   #34
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Ann

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I don't think I have any weirdly placed ones

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure? Nope

4. What body part do you wash first? Face

5. What's the strangest talent you have? Double jointed arms (don't know if that can be classified as talented...mainly it's just good for freaking people out)

7. Do you pee in the pool? No

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? Parallel park

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night? No

10. How many times have you been cussed out? To my face? Zero

11. Which shoe do you put on first? Right

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? Dark hair

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No

14. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? My son

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? Ugh...really? Um...bath towel...guess I could always drip dry

17. What was your childhood nickname? Goose

18. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Can't say without totally embarrassing myself...but it was VERY funny!

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails? No

20. How do you eat your cookie? Just bite it (unless it's the twist and lick kind)

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. Sing

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? I'm guessing two...I'm a lightweight and I don't drink

23. How often do you clean out your ears? Daily

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Scrunch

25. Do you have any strange phobias? An irrational fear of sharks

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Once...when I was three

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? No

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? No

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Nope...but I would find it hysterical

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter? Help them

31. Do you want to bring sexy back? Did I ever really leave?

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 07:30 PM   #35
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,698 Times in 7,720 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Mattie

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I don't. I do have a birthmark under left arm

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure? Sometimes you just have to do it! Hehe

4. What body part do you wash first? Hair

5. What's the strangest talent you have? Tying TWO knots in a cherry stem with just my tongue in under 5 seconds!

6. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Its an innie, for sure

7. Do you pee in the pool? Nope....that is bad manners!

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? Parallel, of course! Am excellent at that, too!

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night? No way..I am a one woman Southern Boi

10. How many times have you been cussed out? None that I know of

11. Which shoe do you put on first? Left, don't know why

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? They were all Femme

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Nope, neither

14. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? HER

15. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Of course

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? I'd have to wash both, I can't just leave them and not wash them

17. What was your childhood nickname? Donut

18. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Pleads the 5th here! lol

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails? No way!

20. How do you eat your cookie? In bites...usually with a glass of cold milk

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others? Pleading the 5th here...but I do like to sing....<smile>

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? Don't know as I don't drink

23. How often do you clean out your ears? Every other day

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? both...lol

25. Do you have any strange phobias? Not strange, just heights and snakes

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Ummm no

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? I've been dared and if it is not something that will make me regret it, I may do it! Depends on who, what, where, and when

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? no...but someone did it to me before

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Despicable and poor manners

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter? Being a Nurse if it something that hurts them, no I wil help them up but if it is silly and they are okay...yes...

31. Do you want to bring sexy back? Did I lose it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 08:44 PM   #36
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Mary

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? Toe!

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure? No, but I might sniff it

4. What body part do you wash first? Face

5. What's the strangest talent you have? Dramatic Shakespearean-style readings of hate mail!

7. Do you pee in the pool? Depends on the pool

8. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? Parallel

9. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Yep. I was 19 and had a hard time getting the first one out the door!

10. How many times have you been cussed out? I worked in customer service in my early 20's so LOTS.

11. Which shoe do you put on first? Right

12. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? All of them except for Jackhammer have had addictions. Alcohol, drugs, gambling, etc.

13. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No, but I've sent other people to do it

14. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Jackhammer or my Dad

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? The towel because I'd much rather dry my ass naturally than sleep in funk!

17. What was your childhood nickname? Sugarpot, Gigi, or Venus(like the flytrap)

18. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Read a book

19. Have you ever bitten your toenails? No way!

20. How do you eat your cookie? I shove the whole thing in my mouth and chew

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others? Take a dump

22. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? I very rarely drink so usually 2 will do it

23. How often do you clean out your ears? Every time I get out of the shower

24. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? fold!

25. Do you have any strange phobias? Christmas sweaters and emus

26. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? a chain from a set of dog-tags (and then I coughed it back out my mouth so that there was part of it hanging out my nose and part hanging out my mouth)

27. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Ride an ironing board down a flight of stairs like a toboggan (that resulted in multiple stitches)

28. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? no

29. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Yep, but I've also been the farter so whatever

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter? Help them, of course

31. Do you want to bring sexy back? Only if it involves cheetah print and spandex
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 08:46 PM   #37
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Kathy, which was also MY mom's name.

I love my moles and none are in weird spots, but I shall choose the one in the middle of the bottom of my left foot.

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you have to touch it just to be sure?

I might.

Face.

I asked Ebon and he says it's the way I crack and pop bones and cartilage that any normal person just shouldn't be able to do. I was going to say my knack for finding 'found' objects to use in craft projects (I found a coin from a gentleman's club today!) but I guess I'll go with his answer.

Both, kinda. I had a really in innie and then I spent three weeks solid crying as an infant and I popped that sucker out some, but just enough so that I can't get a decent belly ring, dammit.

Now? No. Ever? Yes.

I prefer to not parallel park, but will if I have little to no other options.

With the same person or different ones? Because the answer's yes to the former and no to the latter.

Was I supposed to keep track?

The one I want.

Um, yes.

Me.

Cow tipping, but I didn't tip them since I like cows more than I like people.

Depends on the day. If it's the night before a day off, it's likely to be my honey. If I'm going into a work day, I think about customers and bosses and my coworker.

Yes.

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?

Towels would be cheaper to buy than new sheets.

Mom called me her little pill a lot.

Again, I don't consider it weird, but I suppose masturbating would qualify. I heard about a woman who rear-ended someone because they stopped short and she was paying attention to shaving her hooha instead of the road. She gets my vote.

Yes, but luckily I'm not that flexible any longer.

With my mouth. Hands too.

21. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others.

Ummmm....I feel that masturbating might be the 'easy' option, so I'm going to go with singing.

I don't know; never been.

What?

Every day.

Both but mostly casually fold.

I would prefer not to die, so most of my phobias are linked to that in one way or another. I don't consider any of them strange.

Besides my finger or the occasional raisin or marble? Nah. Oh, wait. Tissue. And a hair trimmer. Not at the same time, of course.

Absolutely.

I was weak.

WEAK, I tell you!!!

No, but I've called him the wrong name.

It happens, on average, about 16 times a day, so yeah. One of those times is bound to happen inconveniently on a date.

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help them or do you have to stifle your laughter?

Depends. Are they hurt? If they are really hurt or terribly embarrassed, I help. If it's no big deal, I laugh, then help.

I have a sway back. Does that count?

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 08-03-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #38
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

I dont know my mom very well so I dont know her friends.

I do not have any.

I prefer to write my name in it!!

face

I can put my legs on my elbows and walk across the floor

outtie

Gross!

I can drive anything with at least 2 wheels and a motor I park that baby!

No way!

usually daily, several times a day I have that kinda job

I usually wear heels so both at the same time

they are all butch!

Im too smart for that but I have enjoyed watching others lol

I usually fall asleep on the phone with my wonderful Southern Boi and that is the last thought I have and the first one in the morning!!!

My grandmother wrote a song about me and I love it!!

That gross to even think about and such things would put me in the crazy house!

my grandmother called me Blue Girl because my eyes, and my papaw called me precious!

Wow, I dunno...........makeup?

NAsty!

I pinch my cookies

walk around naked

ALOT! I can put um away

Daily!

fold

I dont think so.

Nope

Nope, I dont regret anything I do!

Absolutely not

IT would have ended very fast

Yes, if they are ok then I will laugh at them.

I only care to be sexy to one boi!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:57 PM   #39
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

No clue

don't have any in a weird place

nope

my face

nothing strange

outtie

hell no

park

No

none

It depend on my mood

all stalkers

no

my mom

if i did i wouldn't remember

If I have to choose it would be bath towels

didn't have one

switched places with the passenger

no way

smack it

at least one

every day

scrunch

I dont think so.

Nope

Nope, I dont regret anything I do

probably did

no

help of course

when did it leave?
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #40
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lol, I started this earlier...finished the last few...here ya go!

On another Forum...ssshhhhhhh

3. If you see a sign that says "wet paint" do you
have to touch it just to be sure?

No, I touch it to leave mah ever lasting mark
upon the life of an inanimate object.

Oh, wait...was there a person under said paint?

Is this kinda like pin the tail on the Hippy?

Strange is open to loose interpretation.
I'll get back to you on this one.

Both.

Wait.

What are we talking about?

Don't be silly, certainly not in my own pool!
If I had one, that is.

Is this with or without a car?

Yes, one of the three even agreed it was a 'date'.

I can't hear you,
I've got weed in mah eye.

One of my own,
it cuts down on the confusion.

Me.

Yes.
But I'd like to pint out that cows are
much bigger when yer only a foot or two away from them.

I'm supposed to remember that in the morning?

No one told me there would be a test on that later.

Yes.
And no, Puff the Magic Dragon was not really mine.

16. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again
or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?

I can sleep on mah towel.
I'll take towel for 1,000 Alex.

Don't be nosey.

Please refer to number 9...for now.

No, but they have bitten others.
Have U seen them?

Orally.

21. Name something you do when you're alone
that you wouldn't do in front of others.

Depends on who's buying.

As opposed to someone else's?

...before or after?

No, I like strange things.

OmG...you too?
...sounds funny when you hear Russian from yer nostrils, right?

No one has dared me to do anything since that one time...

It's more fun to call yer Ex by your love interests name.
Pisses em off pretty good all right.

You mean there were bonus points for this?

I knew I shoulda paid more attention to those things.

30. When you see someone fall down do you rush over to help
them or do you have to stifle your laughter?

Is this an either/or thing?
Frankly I'm pretty sure I do the two simultaneously.

Why not, it left my front a few years ago.