Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,182 Times in 523 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pet Peeve

when you are unloading your groceries on the belt to be checked out and the person behind starts putting theirs there also. Not even a partition put down. I got it the other day and said DO YOU MIND? WAIT!
I really hate this. They like to push their cart closer behind you as well.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2020, 07:37 PM   #862
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am a caregiver. I love dating and romance.

Thanked 19,766 Times in 5,542 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPearl View Post
People that stand too close.

Especially if I'm in a conversation with someone whether it's a stranger or someone I don't know very well and they step closer to be near me and in my personal space. My personal bubble isn't huge but I do like to have some personal space.

I wonder if people even realize they are doing this and do they even notice when someone steps back away from them because they're too close? eyebrow:
It has been my experience that folks personal space may be cultural or a power play. I had a boss that stood on the end of my nose. I could smell her lunch. I believe that for her it was cultural but just to cover myself in case it was about power I never backed up.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve