Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 04-14-2010, 11:44 AM   #301
canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Loud mouth, big hair, spunky Texas Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Thanked 1,134 Times in 326 Posts
canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone

How are y'all doing??

I"m just sitting here with this nasty ass head cold!!! I wanna die.

Otherwise, I'm okay. I mean.....I'm not doing great. I keep putting it off....like....I'll do this tomorrow, I'll get started again. I mean, I'm not doing terribly.....

Keepin my head up *smilies*
canmarielan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to canmarielan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 04:01 AM   #302
canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation

Today marks 70 days until the first day of the reunion.

I have a proposal.

Everyone who would like to participate pledges the amount of weight they will lose by Monday August 16, 2010. (You may participate even if you don't plan to attend the reunion.) That is 66 days people!! On that date we will all weigh in, (taking a picture showing you on the scale on the date of you making your pledge and you on the scale on Aug 16, use a newspaper or something similar and emailing to me.) The winner will be the person who gets closest to losing the amount they pledged. If you surpass that amt, then it will be they person who is the farthest beyond their pledge.

(Ie if person a pledges 25 lbs and looses 30 and person b pledges 30 lbs and looses 32 person a wins even though person b lost more)

Lets play fair and pick reasonable goals! Don't gotta lotta weight to lose? Np! That's why I'm wanting pledges you can pledge 5-10-20-50 lbs whatever is,reasonable for you!

The winner shall receive a cd made by me with ideal exercise music, a cookbook made by me with a ton of low cal low fat recipes I've tried and/or invented. And a tshirt made by me proclaiming their victory as the bfp biggest loser challenge winner!!

So, who's in?

I'll start with my pledge.

My name is Candace and today I weigh 379 lbs. I pledge to lose 35 lbs by August 16, 2010.

Obviously I can't win, but imma be bustin my ass, believe that!

you do not have to pledge publicly and the winner can remain anonymous to everyone but me if you'd like. You may post your pledge here or in my pm box!

Edited to add: please make sure to check with your doctor before starting any weight loss program

Also, I'd like another persons assistance with determining the winner in Aug, send me a pm if interested in helping. *smiles*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canmarielan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 09:40 AM   #303
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Sweetie, I won't join the pledge but I will pledge to support you all and be your biggest
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #304
canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

So...I've been working a lot, been checking in every day.

No one wanna pledge?
I'll keep checking in and if no one pledges by this weekend I'll call it off.

I am really excited to do this with y'all! !!!
Old 06-16-2010, 07:23 PM   #305
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Keep up the good work, Candace!

I'm having to rework my financials in order to have funds for my move and the reunion, so I've cut out some 'fat' in my budget. The irony is that part of the fat of the budget is my Y membership. So, as of today, I'm on my own as far as working out and getting healthier.

Pray for me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: