Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 05:02 AM   #1
DanieClarke
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
14 yrs post op
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you
Relationship Status:
single

DanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST Reputation
Default Enjoy your site

But for me censorship doesn't work.

I found some sites yesterday that question the original jewish nations heritage. I have been censored from posting what i found yesterday, on this site today.

We have too many wars in the world and it seems to me we are getting too close to a war with Iran. I feel the palistinians have been occupied by people who are not truly jewish heritage. Oh well thats what i found and it seems to be the truth. I had hoped that we might discuss and educate people about the truth that seems to be hidden.

So i will leave my other post here but go. I don't want to hurt anybody. My only intentions are to find the truth in the world.

I may lurk but there seems no reason to post here anymore.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:55 AM   #2
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieClarke View Post

I found some sites yesterday that question the original jewish nations heritage. I have been censored from posting what i found yesterday, on this site today.

We have too many wars in the world and it seems to me we are getting too close to a war with Iran. I feel the palistinians have been occupied by people who are not truly jewish heritage. Oh well thats what i found and it seems to be the truth. I had hoped that we might discuss and educate people about the truth that seems to be hidden.

So i will leave my other post here but go. I don't want to hurt anybody. My only intentions are to find the truth in the world.

oh please don't go. There isnt that much censorship here. Its mostly to prevent problems. Come hang out in the garden and green threads.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:56 AM   #3
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieClarke View Post

Danie-

First, this type of post (and in its own thread, even) is called a "Golden Flounce" and it is patently against the Terms of Service you agreed to when you joined the site.

Second, you are not being "helpful" by posting racist videos. You are being insensitive and inflammatory. Wanting to discuss something thoughtfully is one thing, posting racist videos (and continuing to post them) after an Admin has asked you to stop is another.

Because you have chosen this route of behavior, I feel that you even lurking here is a pressurized boiler for more bullshit. You can go.

Thanks,
Admin
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread