Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 08-25-2010, 08:50 AM   #1
SnowSong

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Mated

SnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST Reputation
Red face A Cheery Intro!

Hello to all! Just joined and happy to be here. I'm a 33 year old woman who identifies as lesbian/femme. I'm in a committed relationship with my wonderful mate for over a year now. I was looking to find a place to hang out with people of my own kind. Those who would understand and accept me. I hope I've found that here. I look forward to making new friends and expanding my gay social circle.
SnowSong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnowSong For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 08:53 AM   #2
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome. I made you a cake.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:54 AM   #3
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome, Snow

Enjoy!
Old 08-25-2010, 09:09 AM   #4
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

and I hope you enjoy your visit here. We are a very open and welcoming site. I see that you play WoW. What server and race? I think we may need to start our own guild on a specific server since we have a few players here.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #5
SnowSong

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Mated

SnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
and I hope you enjoy your visit here. We are a very open and welcoming site. I see that you play WoW. What server and race? I think we may need to start our own guild on a specific server since we have a few players here.
Hi Linus! I'm on Echo Isles and my main is a level 74 nelf druid. Trying to get to 80 before the expansion goes live. Grinding like a demon in pugs...lol...My mains name is Aurial.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet SnowSong!

Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortbable.... you'll have lots of friends here before you know it
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:46 AM   #7
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet Snowsong. Myself and my girlfriend welcome you and yours to the site. Enjoy.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:06 AM   #8
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to an absolutely fabulous site, enjoy!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:09 AM   #9
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet SnowSong!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:39 PM   #10
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Hey there!

Welcome to the Planet!
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 06:41 PM   #11
SnowSong

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Mated

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
Hey there!

Welcome to the Planet!
Hey! Glad to see you! There's so much useful info here. I'm going to feel quite at home.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:42 PM   #12
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #13
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

We're happy to have you here

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #14
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowSong View Post
Hey! Glad to see you! There's so much useful info here. I'm going to feel quite at home.
It's "home" for a lot of us. There's some folks here that I've known for 10+ years I think and they are very much family to me. Jump on in and get to know everyone. There's a lot of fun threads and a lot of serious ones. It's a great place to hang out and have fun and also a great place to learn more than you probably ever thought you wanted to know about things you may have never thought about.

Last weekend was our annual gathering of Planeteers. I wasn't able to go but between the forum posts and pictures, it was almost like being there. Check out the Reunion photos and threads and then mark off Oct. 13-16 next year on your calendar! Oh, and check out the Texas threads. You've got some really great neighbors!
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 07:28 PM   #15
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome to the Planet SnowSong...
Come and join the gang!

Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #16
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome to the Planet!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote