Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 08-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #21
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDrug View Post
And if anyone is wondering... this is me.

BTW i looked at your photo's/art on FB and i think you have a great eye..

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #22
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

AlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
BTW i looked at your photo's/art on FB and i think you have a great eye..
Aww! Thank you. ^_^ I truly love photography, it's a huge passion of mine, theres just barely any market for it in the world right now with the unemployment rate the way it is in America, The Baltimore Sun just laid off like 75% of it's photography staff and the market in this area was flooded. T_T So I'm just keeping it as a hobby close to my heart right now.
No day but today!"
AlphaDrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #23
Red Dirt Girl

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
PrincessPrettyPants, please.
Relationship Status:
Excellent.

Red Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST Reputation

Do you ever come to DC? There's a BF thing in B-more I think in a week or two. I don't know anybody there but it was posted on bfp and I think my honey and I will try to go. Let me know if you want details (there's a MD or B-more thread somewhere...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDrug View Post
We should hang out!! I don't have many friends in the area quite yet. T_T
Old 08-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #24
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Alpha, you are adorable . I love your sense of style, especially the hat with the skeleton hand and the ice cream ? pendant. Do you make those?
Old 08-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #25
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

AlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dirt Girl View Post
Do you ever come to DC? There's a BF thing in B-more I think in a week or two. I don't know anybody there but it was posted on bfp and I think my honey and I will try to go. Let me know if you want details (there's a MD or B-more thread somewhere...)
I would love to know more about it!! Feel free to message me about it please. I'm just trying to make new friends in Bmore. ^__^ Maybe we could meet up and hangout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Alpha, you are adorable . I love your sense of style, especially the hat with the skeleton hand and the ice cream ? pendant. Do you make those?
Thank you! ^_^ Those are actually from Japanese Gothic Lolita meet ups, it's a Japanese street fashion not so popular in the US yet. the skeleton hand is actually a hairclip I put on a mini tricorn that was handmade (not by me), and the parfait necklace is rainbow colored, I bought it at an anime convention, it's handmade but not by me. ^_^
No day but today!"
AlphaDrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post:

Tags
alphadrug, casie