Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,329 Times in 5,680 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Did not buy

An IPad and I really want one.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2015, 04:54 PM   #142
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,674 Times in 897 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

I am guilty of loving beautiful things and everything that is technology. I have many regrets because, as much as I want so many things, my practical side won't let me.

I wanted a 1300.00 laptop... I just couldn't do it

A beautiful bedroom set ... nope

A Jeep Wrangler... no way

An amazing Tanzania and diamond ring.... nope couldn't do it

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 10:46 AM   #143
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 321 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

These two PC cases. They're pretty, and APEVIA is the only brand I've been able to find that makes pink PC cases, but I had to cut those two out because I'm a first-time builder and I don't want to deal with all the wiring hassle created by the fact that they both come with a whopping five (apparently low-quality) case fans, as well as fancy gauges on the front that have to be connected to the motherboard.

Seriously though, I could only find one brand that makes pink PC cases (and don't even get me started on pink keyboards; I was able to find literally one that isn't covered in rhinestones, made for a laptop, or an import from Asia sold on eBay or something). Meanwhile, cases that look like some kind of military hardware are a dime-a-dozen. Not that I have anything against cases that look like military hardware, but it's kind of silly what a macho world home computer building apparently is.

(They do make one pink case that's still on my short list, though. It's not as pretty as the other two, but it presents far less of a wiring nightmare--only one case fan comes with it, which leaves the quantity and quality of further fans to my discretion, and no gauges on the front demanding I wire them to the motherboard. Also a much better-ventilated front panel.)
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2021, 01:49 PM   #144
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged to the loveliest person in the world. <3

Thanked 30,051 Times in 9,245 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I was recently given a gift card to use at a lovely restaurant and I wanted to go try their lunch time cuisine yesterday, but I missed the lunch hour crowd by showing up too late because they closed moments before I got there.

Maybe next time I will get there before they close for the day.

"Democracy Dies in Darkness"
~ The Washington Post.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2021, 08:15 AM   #145
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,595 Times in 1,554 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

There's a Chinese restaurant around the corner that sells huge portions of their dishes. We're trying to save money to move or I would've liked to order 2-3 different ones and 3 quarts of soup. I'm going to order from them someday this week. Getting a little bored with my veggie TV dinners.
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2021, 08:56 AM   #146
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 107,573 Times in 25,310 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A bunch of stuff on Etsy. I managed to mostly curb my spending. Mostly.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2021, 04:07 PM   #147
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,015 Times in 14,609 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
An airline ticket to Chicago, I say no more..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2021, 11:49 PM   #148
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 9,635 Times in 2,857 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Ice Cream and a bunch of other unhealthy food, especially crunchy Cheetos, also Au juices sauce to go with the items I bought to make burger dips. Jeans and sweatpants, I'm down to just one of each in like new condition that fit correctly but I'm still losing weight so they wouldn't last long before I'd just have to turn right around and buy more. A bed, pillow, toy, as much extra food to put into storage, just in case, for Monte as I'd have liked to. Lottery tickets. Table to do puzzles on/puzzles to do on the table. Some sheet vinyl remnants and all sorts of other things I'm sure I don't really need, can't really afford right now and shouldn't be slapping on a credit card.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2021, 07:33 AM   #149
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 31,289 Times in 7,760 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

All kinds of postage stamps.

They're still in my online shopping cart. Am going to sit on this for a day or so before I purchase.

https://store.usps.com/store/home
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2021, 08:49 AM   #150
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Now I'm SO glad I did.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
An airline ticket to Chicago, I say no more..
This year, the FAA has received 3,889 reports of unruly passengers on flights - 2,867 of those involving travelers who refused to wear masks in defiance of the federal mandate. In all, the FAA has proposed more than $1 million in penalties for people who violate federal rules for conduct on flights.

The penalties assessed by the TSA are separate from those that passengers who disrupt flights may face. Cases where a traveler causes a disturbance on a flight are handled by the Federal Aviation Administration, which last month proposed $532,000 in total fines against 34 passengers accused of disrupting flights, including one who threw a carry-on bag at other passengers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-4-00...184054741.html
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2021, 10:21 AM   #151
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,595 Times in 1,554 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
This year, the FAA has received 3,889 reports of unruly passengers on flights - 2,867 of those involving travelers who refused to wear masks in defiance of the federal mandate. In all, the FAA has proposed more than $1 million in penalties for people who violate federal rules for conduct on flights.

The penalties assessed by the TSA are separate from those that passengers who disrupt flights may face. Cases where a traveler causes a disturbance on a flight are handled by the Federal Aviation Administration, which last month proposed $532,000 in total fines against 34 passengers accused of disrupting flights, including one who threw a carry-on bag at other passengers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-4-00...184054741.html
They've pretty well have most of the US covered with Amtrak. Wish national service they need to be Ship Shape. With an overhaul we could have a pretty good national rail system.
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2021, 03:08 PM   #152
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
They've pretty well have most of the US covered with Amtrak. Wish national service they need to be Ship Shape. With an overhaul we could have a pretty good national rail system.

Old 09-21-2021, 12:30 PM   #153
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,376 Times in 1,803 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default What didn't you buy that you really wanted.

I really can't think of anything I really want. The last thing I needed and wanted was a new van so I bought it outright. I hate bills. I think that's not so about wanting something that you can't buy... a partner is all I really want.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2021, 07:51 PM   #154
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 9,635 Times in 2,857 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Down pillows
Papa Murphy's Take and Bake pizza
Swedish dishcloths. It makes cleaning so much easier if you've got something pretty to look at while you're doing it. In the mean time I'm off to buy a baker's dozen make do utilitarian ones to get me by until I can afford what I really want.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: