Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 04-08-2017, 07:37 PM   #361
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

peanut butter is my go to
Old 04-08-2017, 07:54 PM   #362
tinydancer

How Do You Identify?:
gay
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
engaged

tinydancer is on a distinguished road

I can only eat bananas if they're like 40% green. No more and no less.
tinydancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tinydancer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2017, 09:08 PM   #363
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Getting to know you

I clean my house or hotel room before the maid comes.
Yep, I am that guy. Haha!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 04:16 AM   #364
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,957 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I prefer living alone. I've had relationships as long as 8 years where we lived together, but I'm never really quite relaxed when someone else is in the house, or might come home. What if I want to walk around naked? What if I want to tap dance in the kitchen at 3 a.m.? What if I want to use my Magic Wand when everyone's asleep? (Those things are great, but they're loud.) I realize this is a really privileged position, but I'm really lucky to be able to live alone most of the time.
this made me chuckle.

Every day when i come home, i think to myself LOVE being here alone. i have tried co-habitation too many times to try it again. i want my own space.

however, it would be nice to have some company, but then they have to go home.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 04:17 AM   #365
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
i TOTALLY do this! i also clean the table at the restaurant before the server does.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 08:02 AM   #366
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i TOTALLY do this! i also clean the table at the restaurant before the server does.
I do that too!!! Haha
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 08:17 AM   #367
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
I do that too!!! Haha

Someone told me it annoys the wait staff
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 09:22 AM   #368
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I prefer living alone. I've had relationships as long as 8 years where we lived together, but I'm never really quite relaxed when someone else is in the house, or might come home. What if I want to walk around naked? What if I want to tap dance in the kitchen at 3 a.m.? What if I want to use my Magic Wand when everyone's asleep? (Those things are great, but they're loud.) I realize this is a really privileged position, but I'm really lucky to be able to live alone most of the time.
Quote:
this made me chuckle.

Every day when i come home, i think to myself LOVE being here alone. i have tried co-habitation too many times to try it again. i want my own space.

My dad had it right all these years. I used to think he was bonkers but as I've aged and grown to appreciate my own space, I think he's totally onto something.

He and my stepmom lived in separate homes. Granted, they usually lived next door or around the corner from one another for over 30 years but it was ideal. He came over and helped her with the house and she sent him home with a plate of food. They were able to love one another and then go HOME. It was like they dated for over 3 decades so they kept the spark alive.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 09:25 AM   #369
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
My dad had it right all these years. I used to think he was bonkers but as I've aged and grown to appreciate my own space, I think he's totally onto something.

He and my stepmom lived in separate homes. Granted, they usually lived next door or around the corner from one another for over 30 years but it was ideal. He came over and helped her with the house and she sent him home with a plate of food. They were able to love one another and then go HOME. It was like they dated for over 3 decades so they kept the spark alive.
I could SOOO get behind a setup like that...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 09:33 AM   #370
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I could SOOO get behind a setup like that...
It's brilliant when you think about it. Sure, not as cost effective as cohabitating but if you are in a committed, trusting relationship, it's gold. Think of all the fights and disagreements that wouldn't happen because you can say, "I need to go home and think about that' or because their junk is all over THEIR space, not yours.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 10:12 AM   #371
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

I don't like flip flops. They are noisy and I don't like having a toe wedgie.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 10:21 AM   #372
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
this made me chuckle.

I think living apart in a committed relationship would work well for me. Living with someone 24/7 has a negative effect on me. I can be completely committed and live apart. I want to sign up for that.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 10:52 AM   #373
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
I think living apart in a committed relationship would work well for me. Living with someone 24/7 has a negative effect on me. I can be completely committed and live apart. I want to sign up for that.
I kinda want to start a thread on this so we can talk about it! I'd love to hear more!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 10:54 AM   #374
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I kinda want to start a thread on this so we can talk about it! I'd love to hear more!
Good idea says the one who has never started a thread!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 10:57 AM   #375
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Good idea says the one who has never started a thread!
It's done!! Now tell me all your beeswax!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 11:16 AM   #376
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's brilliant when you think about it. Sure, not as cost effective as cohabitating but if you are in a committed, trusting relationship, it's gold. Think of all the fights and disagreements that wouldn't happen because you can say, "I need to go home and think about that' or because their junk is all over THEIR space, not yours.
I think it's totally brilliant and so healthy to be that in touch with your personal needs, and respectful of each others. I feel like that's the best of both worlds. You're close enough that you can be together whenever you want for as long as you want and then have your space to retreat to with no hard feelings. Sign me up!

I sort of did this with a semi-distance relationship for almost four years. The "part time together" worked well for both of us as we both liked our space, but the distance between us was too great. We had trouble being able to really keep our relationship building and merging as neither of us were going to be relocating. We "lived together" pretty much every weekend and then were an almost 4 hour drive apart during the week. For me, I'd want my living apart partner to be close... in their own space.

I think something like this probably is why my parents stayed together. They always lived together but their entire working lives they worked opposite schedules. My mom worked all day while my dad was home and my dad worked all night while my mom was home. She panicked when he retired because she wasn't sure what to do with him so she made him build a wood shop (he's a woodworker/handyman) in the back yard so he would keep busy out of the house and he wasn't allowed to retire until the shop was finished being built.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 12:25 PM   #377
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I don't like flip flops. They are noisy and I don't like having a toe wedgie.
lol I dont like them either but its for different reasons... I am missing My left bug toe so it makes it very hard to wear flip flops.lol
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 01:07 PM   #378
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I think it's totally brilliant and so healthy to be that in touch with your personal needs, and respectful of each others. I feel like that's the best of both worlds. You're close enough that you can be together whenever you want for as long as you want and then have your space to retreat to with no hard feelings. Sign me up!

I sort of did this with a semi-distance relationship for almost four years. The "part time together" worked well for both of us as we both liked our space, but the distance between us was too great. We had trouble being able to really keep our relationship building and merging as neither of us were going to be relocating. We "lived together" pretty much every weekend and then were an almost 4 hour drive apart during the week. For me, I'd want my living apart partner to be close... in their own space.

I think something like this probably is why my parents stayed together. They always lived together but their entire working lives they worked opposite schedules. My mom worked all day while my dad was home and my dad worked all night while my mom was home. She panicked when he retired because she wasn't sure what to do with him so she made him build a wood shop (he's a woodworker/handyman) in the back yard so he would keep busy out of the house and he wasn't allowed to retire until the shop was finished being built.
Yeah, it definitely works when someone is within a reasonable distance.

*going to find said thread

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 02:26 PM   #379
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,588 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I will never get this nor do this.....LMAO
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 02:37 PM   #380
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I don't like it when people get moody with me, it pisses me off and makes me in a foul mood.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: