Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 11-29-2010, 11:31 PM   #21
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
C'mon! I know some of our photographers have pictures and cards. Let's hear from everyone that was trying to use Queerbay!
Yeah, don't make us come find you!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #22
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Because Thursdays can suck, I'm having a one day sale - everything in the shop is 10% off until midnight. Don't forget about the BFP2010 discount code for another 10% off the sale price - just 'cause y'all are so special. Linkyloo

Old 05-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #23
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

MickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hope I am posting in the right place

I have a shop www.Tortuga-Trading.com

I have some really cool hand made soaps, candles and air fresheners. Also, I currently have the worlds only Gay Hot Sauce!

The website is fairly new and more stuff is being added every day.

Would love feedback on the site and products!
MickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 11:19 PM   #24
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Auras-...66526980037500

My page! I create a ton of stuff.
Cards, invitations.
Tu tu's, headbands, ponytail holders.
Charm jars.
Jewlery.

I do custom orders also!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2011, 03:29 PM   #25
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

nice stuff Chai!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2011, 03:34 PM   #26
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:

chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
nice stuff Chai!
thank you so much!
Old 11-13-2011, 04:03 PM   #27
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have Christmas cards!

@ my redbubble

[you can click above or on the images below to go right to the cards, or click my signature
to go to the front page of my portfolio where you can find other prints in various formats]

Old 11-17-2011, 01:58 PM   #28
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Because Thursdays can suck, I'm having a one day sale - everything in the shop is 10% off until midnight. Don't forget about the BFP2010 discount code for another 10% off the sale price - just 'cause y'all are so special. Linkyloo

It's nearly a year later, but do Thursdays still suck and will there be a discount this year for BFP?

I have my eye on something but I'm a big ole cheapo.

Thanks!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 10:01 PM   #29
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:

I've changed the prices on my pendents, so they are 33% less that what I usually make them for.

Again, I do custom orders and if something interests you, please let me know so I can figure out what sh/h will be!

Thanks again for looking and happy shopping!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Auras-...66526980037500
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 09:50 PM   #30
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:

I KNOW there are more creative people out there!!! Show us what you've got!!!!
I've made my list and have checked it twice!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 10:06 PM   #31
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Damn, we have some very talented people on BFP!!!

Nice work!!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 10:27 PM   #32
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:

I agree Strappie! They just need to show their stuff!!!
Old 11-21-2011, 10:50 PM   #33
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's nearly a year later, but do Thursdays still suck and will there be a discount this year for BFP?

I have my eye on something but I'm a big ole cheapo.

Thanks!
There is indeed a discount this year. Thank you for the reminder Use coupon code BFP2011 for 10% off at My Shop on Etsy

I offer free shipping to the US and Canada for the holiday season, and have a bunch of stuff clearance priced.

I have a pile of jewelry that still needs photos and listings; hopefully they will be done by Friday.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #34
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

I have no idea about how to shop~~ with or without the BFP codes. I am familiar with ETSY , and don't do Facebook. Have Paypal..

I went to your site and I want this.

Pattern Wire Ring in Sterling Silver Size 6.

Please advise.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:24 PM   #35
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

Thanks, Tommi!! I sent you a PM.

I've also been going through Mister's closets, cleaning out some really swell coats and hats that don't fit. Most of the items look like new, some have barely even been worn. Ebay linkyloo
Old 11-21-2011, 11:31 PM   #36
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Thanks, Tommi!! I sent you a PM.

I've also been going through Mister's closets, cleaning out some really swell coats and hats that don't fit. Most of the items look like new, some have barely even been worn. Ebay linkyloo
I got it. I did it. Ahh, that felt good. I shopped !!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 11:43 PM   #37
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

Thank you, Tommi

I went home to see my folks for a few days, and Mom and I spent an afternoon at a big Xmas show. Despite 90% of the stuff being mass produced (and 90% of that being gawdy or junky), we managed to fill the trunk of the car with only stuff that was handmade or from local small businesses. That felt great
Old 11-22-2011, 12:02 AM   #38
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Thank you, Tommi

I went home to see my folks for a few days, and Mom and I spent an afternoon at a big Xmas show. Despite 90% of the stuff being mass produced (and 90% of that being gawdy or junky), we managed to fill the trunk of the car with only stuff that was handmade or from local small businesses. That felt great

Tis the season to be buying
Looking forward to your new pics and listings.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:27 AM   #39
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
There is indeed a discount this year. Thank you for the reminder Use coupon code BFP2011 for 10% off at My Shop on Etsy

I offer free shipping to the US and Canada for the holiday season, and have a bunch of stuff clearance priced.

I have a pile of jewelry that still needs photos and listings; hopefully they will be done by Friday.

Can I just give MsDemeanor a shout out? Many of you complimented me on a silver cuff bracelet with at striking black and white stone. It came from her shop. She does amazing work and quality!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:59 AM   #40
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

Awe, thank you, Arwen