Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 11-22-2011, 01:46 AM   #41
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not sure !

Shopping for holidays . I am not sure if I am in the right thread , if not please just remove my post .

I am sure with amount of members here some are familiar and some are not . Just for a regular shopping online there is a website called fatwallet.com I have been member for a long time , it's very organized ,many deals posted every hour , no spam and cash back and many codes for free shipping , discounts , etc . You just have to Czech it out .

I have been mainly using this website for free shipping , discount codes . For example Victoria's Secrets. Some butches are not comfortable to go shop to brick and mortar so online it's more easy for them . ( speaking from my experience ) , but I refuse for my partner to pay $20.00 just for shipping .

It use to be better on codes , before a majority companies cut down on free gifts with a purchases .

Also , there are many options for free samples which I personally don't subscribe due to the all the emails from companies they promote they products . In the past, when I bought my home and decorating there was a code for 50 % off . I went wild and when my merchandise arrived it look like someone else was moving into my home .

So , is this can be helpful to someone it would be great .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 11:38 AM   #42
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

here are my three favourites from my redbubble shop
and they can all be had for a song
well, almost

i've linked the image to the shop page w/ framed prints
but you can always just click my signature to go right to the front page

happy holiday shopping!

Old 11-24-2011, 12:24 AM   #43
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
There is indeed a discount this year. Thank you for the reminder Use coupon code BFP2011 for 10% off at My Shop on Etsy

I offer free shipping to the US and Canada for the holiday season, and have a bunch of stuff clearance priced.

I have a pile of jewelry that still needs photos and listings; hopefully they will be done by Friday.
Excellent!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #44
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I have had my first purchase!!!! It is packaged up and ready to go!!!! Seasons Greetings Everyone!!!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 04:09 AM   #45
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:

chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

~~~~bumping
Old 12-09-2011, 11:11 PM   #46
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

A big hug and thank you to all the Planet peeps who have given new homes to my jewelry. A lot of love goes in to each piece that I make, and your love of my work makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Old 12-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #47
bbdoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme2dmax
Preferred Pronoun?:
Doll, Dahlin
Relationship Status:
attach to maself.... ;)

bbdoll Has the BEST Reputationbbdoll Has the BEST Reputationbbdoll Has the BEST Reputationbbdoll Has the BEST Reputationbbdoll Has the BEST Reputationbbdoll Has the BEST Reputationbbdoll Has the BEST Reputationbbdoll Has the BEST Reputationbbdoll Has the BEST Reputationbbdoll Has the BEST Reputationbbdoll Has the BEST Reputation

Awesome....will check it out. thanks a big help to my not so fat wallet. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
Shopping for holidays . I am not sure if I am in the right thread , if not please just remove my post .

I am sure with amount of members here some are familiar and some are not . Just for a regular shopping online there is a website called fatwallet.com I have been member for a long time , it's very organized ,many deals posted every hour , no spam and cash back and many codes for free shipping , discounts , etc . You just have to Czech it out .

I have been mainly using this website for free shipping , discount codes . For example Victoria's Secrets. Some butches are not comfortable to go shop to brick and mortar so online it's more easy for them . ( speaking from my experience ) , but I refuse for my partner to pay $20.00 just for shipping .

It use to be better on codes , before a majority companies cut down on free gifts with a purchases .

Also , there are many options for free samples which I personally don't subscribe due to the all the emails from companies they promote they products . In the past, when I bought my home and decorating there was a code for 50 % off . I went wild and when my merchandise arrived it look like someone else was moving into my home .

So , is this can be helpful to someone it would be great .

"F.E.A.R" FALSE. EVIDENCE. APPEARING. REAL.
bbdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #48
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:

*poking around, checking to see if there is anything new*
Old 02-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #49
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

A few of my jewelry pieces are marked down for final clearance. http://www.etsy.com/shop/bowersstudi...on_id=10650554
Old 11-29-2013, 08:46 PM   #50
BBinNYC

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fine with he or she. Just don't call me late for dinner.
Relationship Status:
married to the best femme in the world

Tournaments Won: 2

BBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST Reputation
Default Looking for Something to Read or a Book to Buy As a Gift?

Just wanted to let folks know that my novel, Exception to the Rule, is now available to buy in e-book format (paperback will be released soon). You can buy the book by clicking on the link in my signature below. Here's the blurb for the book:

What will keep you safe—and sane—when you find yourself in a new and unfamiliar place convinced you'll never find anyone like you?

For Robin and Tracy, it's the rules they set for themselves as they begin their first semester at Adams University near Boston.

Robin is determined to hide in her room writing until she can get back to her homeless gay friends in New York City, whose easy exchange of sex and friendship inspires her creativity. She's sworn off perfect princesses like Tracy Patterson, no matter how attractive she finds the mysterious Southerner on her hall with the long blonde hair and tight jeans.

And Tracy has no interest in cynical, smart-mouthed Northerners like Robin. She has her own set of rules—fine-tuned back home in North Carolina where she had a fake boyfriend and an uncomplicated string of older female lovers, including her mother's best friend. Here at college, she already has her first conquest planned, and it's certainly not Robin Greene.

This is a love story about two young women who can only find their true selves by finding one another. But are Robin and Tracy willing to give up all they think they know in order to find happiness?

Sometimes in life, the person who will matter most is the one who's an exception to the rule.

BBinNYC
Old 11-30-2013, 09:59 AM   #51
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBinNYC View Post
Just wanted to let folks know that my novel, Exception to the Rule, is now available to buy in e-book format (paperback will be released soon). You can buy the book by clicking on the link in my signature below. Here's the blurb for the book:

What will keep you safe—and sane—when you find yourself in a new and unfamiliar place convinced you'll never find anyone like you?

For Robin and Tracy, it's the rules they set for themselves as they begin their first semester at Adams University near Boston.

Robin is determined to hide in her room writing until she can get back to her homeless gay friends in New York City, whose easy exchange of sex and friendship inspires her creativity. She's sworn off perfect princesses like Tracy Patterson, no matter how attractive she finds the mysterious Southerner on her hall with the long blonde hair and tight jeans.

And Tracy has no interest in cynical, smart-mouthed Northerners like Robin. She has her own set of rules—fine-tuned back home in North Carolina where she had a fake boyfriend and an uncomplicated string of older female lovers, including her mother's best friend. Here at college, she already has her first conquest planned, and it's certainly not Robin Greene.

This is a love story about two young women who can only find their true selves by finding one another. But are Robin and Tracy willing to give up all they think they know in order to find happiness?

Sometimes in life, the person who will matter most is the one who's an exception to the rule.

BBinNYC
Purchased!!!
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2013, 10:02 AM   #52
BBinNYC

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

BBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks so much. I appreciate it. And feel free to share any feedback you have after you're done reading it.

BB
Old 11-30-2013, 11:20 AM   #53
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBinNYC View Post
Thanks so much. I appreciate it. And feel free to share any feedback you have after you're done reading it.

BB
I sure will!
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2013, 07:29 PM   #54
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I LOVE this shop Butch Femme thread

I have a lot of new stuff in my shop if you would like to purchase some unique & original nature themed prints & greeting cards. They make lovely gifts if you buy them in a mix & match group, all are blank inside for your own precious words.

Click here if you would like to see them: http://www.redbubble.com/people/faireunvoeu/shop
Old 11-10-2014, 08:06 PM   #55
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Attention my Femme Friends

For all my femme friends (and anyone who has that special femme in their life, especially if she happens to love doing her nails!)

I have just recently begun my own home based business, starting as a consultant with Jamberry Nails! For any of us girls who love our nails, we know its a pain in the ass to watch as your polish chips only a few days after applying it ~ and so many things we do during the day contribute to daily wear which causes a whole bunch of headaches. But Jamberry is different; they are not nail polish, they are nail wraps that are easy to apply and will last 2-3 weeks! They come in well over 300 colors, patterns and what's best about them is they are so easy to apply. Not only that but they even have Jamberry Juniors for the younger girls who also love doing their nails. So many exciting patterns and colors, and with Xmas coming soon you can even find nails wraps with awesome christmas themes.

Oh and if your into College football, well they likely have nail wraps with your favorite team logos on them (but those ones are only available in the US). I've launched my very first online party on Facebook in which you can order these nail wraps and have them delivered right to you (and I'm sure they will be a hit). If your interested, you can always check out the online catalog at http://www.jamberrynails.net/ and if your not on my Facebook, message me and I will add you!

I'm very much looking forward to sharing these wonderful nail wraps with all of my best femme friends; and if anyone knows of someone who would be interesting in ordering just let me know and I will add them to Facebook as well

Look forward to seeing some orders placed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014, 07:38 PM   #56
Femme Nomenon

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Wellll...

Femme Nomenon is on a distinguished road
Smile Promoting my first butch-femme erotic romance

Hey, kids!

Well, wonders never cease. I actually followed through on writing my first piece, and I PUBLISHED IT. My, my.

If you have been looking for b/f erotica with a little more story to it, you've come to the right place (no pun intended).

Check it out on Amazon. Kindle Edition [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Lock-Key-Part-Air-Planes-ebook/dp/B00QL95KOU/ref=asap_B00QL3U6YA_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=141799 3501&sr=1-2"]here[/ame]. Print version [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Lock-Key-Part-Air-Planes/dp/1505321530/ref=asap_B00QL3U6YA_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=141799 3501&sr=1-1"]here[/ame]. And my author page is [ame="http://www.authors.amazon.com/annamacdougal"]here[/ame].

PLEASE, PLEASE let me know what you think. Don't be kind, be honest.

Last edited by Femme Nomenon; 12-07-2014 at 07:41 PM. Reason: link weirdness
Femme Nomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Femme Nomenon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014, 08:39 PM   #57
BBinNYC

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default More Books to Buy

Just bought Femme Nomenon's book, and I thought I'd also put mine out there.

Exception to the Rule available on Amazon [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Exception-Rule-Cindy-Rizzo-ebook/dp/B00GW5ILF8/ref=zg_bs_6487835011_17"]here[/ame]

And Love is Enough, also on Amazon [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Love-Enough-Cindy-Rizzo-ebook/dp/B00NN1RF4M/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1410977618&sr=8-3&keywords=cindy+rizzo"]here[/ame]

Here are the blurbs:

Exception to the Rule
AN AWARD WINNING STORY--
Winner, 2014 Debut Author Award, Golden Crown Literary Society!
Finalist, Contemporary Lesbian Romance, 2014 Rainbow Book Awards!

Love Is Enough
Angie Antonelli has the life she’s always wanted—a promising political career, a supportive family, and great friends. The one thing missing is what she hoped she’d have by now, a committed relationship with the woman of her dreams.

Jan Clifford has been taking a break from dating while she figures out how to create a life that is more fulfilling than the country club society of her parents and her job in the family’s investment firm.

When Angie and Jan are set up on a blind date to go sailing, the chemistry is immediate and the attraction undeniable, but each wonders if she can really fit into the other’s world. Can the politician who fights for the little guy make things work with the financier who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth?

Before it has time to get very far, this new relationship is put to the test. First, Angie must decide how she really feels when the woman who broke her heart many years ago suddenly comes back into her life. And then the worlds of politics and finance collide when Jan refuses to walk away from a business deal that threatens Angie’s re-election to a second term in Congress.

Can the intense connection they feel keep Angie and Jan together? Only hopeless romantics believe that love is enough. Or is it?

From the author of the award-winning debut novel, Exception to the Rule, Cindy Rizzo once again delivers a riveting story that blends romance with the important issues of our time.
Old 12-07-2014, 11:07 PM   #58
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Click below on my Etsy shop because all femmes need one of my necklaces. Just sayin'.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 05:14 AM   #59
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Click below on my Etsy shop because all femmes need one of my necklaces. Just sayin'.
They are unique, adorable, and make great gifts. I bought some for me and my pals. CCB wraps them in tissue paper inside gift boxes.

Give a femme a necklace today and make a friend for life!
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 05:44 PM   #60
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:

a few shawls I've created~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post: