Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 07-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #61
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

ok...here is my want. I dont care how I get it...i will even sell sexual favors for it...(no i wont...jk...lol) but I want a pink carhartt anything..but especially a pink carhartt jacket w a hood. Size 1x. I need it roomy to fit my gun holster under it....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 12:40 AM   #62
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
did you save me one??? I still want one!!! to go with my pink sawed off shot gun....lol <winks at LeftWriteFemme>
I have one wolf, 2 deer, and a tractor knife left - but you never let me know what you have to trade. Whaddya got?
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 08:53 AM   #63
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, okay... I admit, these dresses are too dang big on me!! I am giving em away and some of them are rather pretty, too. So if you are a femme, or a butch that likes to cross dress, whatever and you are a person of size, you might be interested.

Twice in the last week I have tried on these dresses, telling myself I can take them in, yadda yadda yadda. But you know what? I remember how bloody hard it was when I was several hundred pounds bigger, getting any clothes at all that could fit. I have already donated a bunch last week, but these are the ones I tried to hold on to for whatever lame ass reason I was telling myself. It is time that someone could actually use these.

PM me if you would like me to send you dresses. 5x-2x, though my sweetie thinks even the 1x is looking ridiculous upon me now. I am willing to let go and let someone else enjoy these dresses, these awesome fabrics. Though I can sew and alter especially dresses with the best of them, I think it would be nicer to let someone of size wear something pretty. Might even help them get a job or something, mebbe just go outside and enjoy a beautiful day feeling good about themselves when so often we people of size have a hard time with such mundanities.

Though I am much smaller today, I will always be a person of size at heart. No matter how much wt you lose, you never lose that.

Last edited by Lady_Di; 07-08-2012 at 08:54 AM. Reason: oh, I don't really want anything in return. Postage would be cool, though... a cotton quilt does sound lovely! lol
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #64
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Lady Di, for adding your stuff. I'll bump so the Femmes can see what your bartering.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 05:59 AM   #65
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,031 Times in 418 Posts
Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation
Default Don't Laugh

Halloween is huge here.....the decor competition is fierce!! I am looking for full bodied mannequins and 4 wooden wagon wheels. The wheels need to be load bearing and not simply decorative. Trade or purchase.....I'll pay shipping
Wolfsong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 06:13 AM   #66
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Subscribing.... Wish I'd seen this before I gave away all my shoes!
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 06:43 AM   #67
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
Clothes, shoes, and purses (okay, if I had purses) I'm saving for the Femme clothing swap at the Reunion. So if you want to barter for those, you'll have to be there!

I cleared out most of my non-essentials last year when I moved into the apartment. But I check here often, you never know when I'd be willing to part with something for say some Nightmare Before Christmas (but not Sally, sorry) stuff.

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 06:45 AM   #68
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara View Post
Clothes, shoes, and purses (okay, if I had purses) I'm saving for the Femme clothing swap at the Reunion. So if you want to barter for those, you'll have to be there!

I cleared out most of my non-essentials last year when I moved into the apartment. But I check here often, you never know when I'd be willing to part with something for say some Nightmare Before Christmas (but not Sally, sorry) stuff.

A
Wish I could be at the clothing swap, but that's a vacation blackout week at work.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:10 AM   #69
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation
Default Help!

If there is anyone in TN, close to Nashville, I'd barter some landscape knowledge and/or labor for some food canning help/education. The garden is producing like crazy and I've given lots away- hate the idea of wasting anything...
Old 07-16-2012, 04:01 PM   #70
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Ok it's time to do the Barter bump.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #71
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Wish I could be at the clothing swap, but that's a vacation blackout week at work.
I'm thinking you may be coming down with a bad cold that week and will need have some R&R in Littlerock! Sorry to hear you will not make it.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #72
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I need heads and hands. LOL. For my hat, tiara and ring and bracelet display.I will barter jewelry for them! And its even more cool if they are made by hand as a craft!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2012, 09:15 PM   #73
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Parker, sweetie, I thought you said you would trade clothes for them?
Old 07-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #74
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
Parker, sweetie, I thought you said you would trade clothes for them?
I would - but I would need to see what my choices are so I could pick something out for myself.

Also - I thought you said you didnt have anything in the 3XLT range yet?
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #75
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ooo! Ooo!

I have shoes that need new homes, they have only been worn a couple of times, (some pairs may be "pick up, drop off" shoes and I make no claims as to the comfort of such shoes, but they're cuuuuute).

Size 5.5 or 6
Old 07-16-2012, 11:17 PM   #76
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

NOOOOOO! Why am I not your size??? LOL

Maybe I could squeeze into some 6's (I'm 6.5). I do wear a six in some flats, and all tennis shoes...

PM me, please, if they're not already spoken for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
Ooo! Ooo!

I have shoes that need new homes, they have only been worn a couple of times, (some pairs may be "pick up, drop off" shoes and I make no claims as to the comfort of such shoes, but they're cuuuuute).

Size 5.5 or 6
Old 07-16-2012, 11:50 PM   #77
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
NOOOOOO! Why am I not your size??? LOL

Maybe I could squeeze into some 6's (I'm 6.5). I do wear a six in some flats, and all tennis shoes...

PM me, please, if they're not already spoken for!
I PM'd you, I think I have a couple pair that are 6.5-ish and are too big for me to comfortably wear. I hope I can find the mysteriously sized vintage Weitzman's... nobody fits in them... they're like Cinderella shoes.

If anyone else is interested in the 5.5 or 6's let me know. I have two pair of cute espadrille-ish type wedges that are nearly brand new, marine blue with stretchy wide straps and a tangerine pair with corded straps and white cording/rope detail on the wedge.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:16 PM   #78
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Doing the Barter bump.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:49 PM   #79
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Up for trade: Sprint Blackberry phone...brand new..never activated or used...with two jelly covers...hot pink and black..CD software and manual comes with...phone is the burnt orange color...(I call it an "orangeberry").
Est. value is $150...would like to barter for something of near equal value...what do you have to trade for it????
I would really, really love to have a Kindle Fire....jus' sayin'.
I am amenable to a nice juicer in lieu of...grinz
OR I can use a nice, working laser printer...
Hit me up in a PM
I do not have a way to post any pics...sorry
Old 07-22-2012, 06:03 AM   #80
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Ok peeps, we have a lot of good stuff to trade!!