Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 01-13-2010, 11:20 AM   #41
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,263 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Words"
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #42
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,631 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

TD and Words, you are both in
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:45 AM   #43
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

JakeTulane
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #44
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

Jake and Juney are both in!
Old 01-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #45
key

How Do You Identify?:
androgynous, gender-queer, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
depends on person addressing me
Relationship Status:
merrily single hopefully married one day

key Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I agree

I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

key
key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #46
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Miss_J
Old 01-22-2010, 05:11 PM   #47
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Legendryder
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:03 AM   #48
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

Key, Miss_J, and Legend! You are all in!
Old 01-23-2010, 12:35 AM   #49
GinaSofia

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
a lifer @ 27 years.

GinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST Reputation

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions."

GinaSofia
GinaSofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:40 AM   #50
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation
Default I agree:

Neen (Nina)
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:34 PM   #51
Wickedsuzi
Beloved Community Member

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Relationship Status:
Single

Wickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST ReputationWickedsuzi Has the BEST Reputation

Suzi {Saintly or Wicked, you decide}
Wickedsuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:28 PM   #52
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

Gina, Neen, and Sue: You are all in!
Old 01-30-2010, 05:17 PM   #53
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation
Default I agree

LittleShug
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:40 AM   #54
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Passionaria
Old 03-19-2010, 05:16 PM   #55
JamandPenny

How Do You Identify?:
Not sure
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
partnered

JamandPenny is on a distinguished road
Default New Queerbay User

Jamandpenny
Jenn
JamandPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #56
blugrass

How Do You Identify?:

blugrass Has the BEST Reputationblugrass Has the BEST Reputationblugrass Has the BEST Reputationblugrass Has the BEST Reputationblugrass Has the BEST Reputationblugrass Has the BEST Reputationblugrass Has the BEST Reputationblugrass Has the BEST Reputationblugrass Has the BEST Reputationblugrass Has the BEST Reputationblugrass Has the BEST Reputation

-blugrass
blugrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #57
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Blaze
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #58
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #59
Kat

How Do You Identify?:
I do not, thanks
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Taken

Kat Has the BEST ReputationKat Has the BEST ReputationKat Has the BEST ReputationKat Has the BEST ReputationKat Has the BEST ReputationKat Has the BEST ReputationKat Has the BEST ReputationKat Has the BEST ReputationKat Has the BEST ReputationKat Has the BEST ReputationKat Has the BEST Reputation

Kat
Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #60
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

chai~
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote