Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 11-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation
Default How to add teh YouTubes

When posting videos, just paste the full URL (address) from YouTube into your post. For example, if you were going to post a video of the Village People's YMCA video you would paste the URL http://www.you.tube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k into the post. The system renders it, if it's allowed to be embedded, into the video (you may not see it in the preview).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k"]YouTube- YMCA[/ame]

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Testing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhNrrrCCTdA
Yes, Linus and June (thank you). This is exactly what I did. I just sent myself this same link to my email address and it worked. I will try again - perhaps it will work now here(?) Third time is the charm, or so they say. (Whoever they are.)
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhNrrrCCTdA"]YouTube- Stevie Nicks - Landslide[/ame]

Remove any coloring or font additions around the URL (if you hit the double "As" you can see the editor tags)

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default And once more...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhNrrrCCTdA"]YouTube- Stevie Nicks - Landslide[/ame]

Perhaps...
Old 11-13-2009, 09:13 PM   #5
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Default OK!

Evidently, this is WHERE I went wrong.

On my last site that I was able to post YouTube songs, (this very same exact thing/way) I could lighlight the song link in whatever color. Here, I did it several times and the link would not open once posted. Thus, I finally just sent it without highlighting or changing the color... and now "WELL-LAAAAAAA"!

I don't know if this will be the case for others, but something as simple as this could make one lose their mind.

Thanks again!

WILD
Old 11-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
YouTube- Stevie Nicks - Landslide

Remove any coloring or font additions around the URL (if you hit the double "As" you can see the editor tags)
OUI! Smart technician! I just wrote that before I saw this. You are smart, INDEED. How the hell did you figure that out? Oh, you tried off my colored link I'll bet. Well, and you caught the editor tags!! I see. Clever, very clever. Does that seem to be the case then, for all links? I wonder why I was able to do that before. Hmmmm? Life's mysteries.

Thanks!