Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 09-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Leaving comments

Hello,

I see that folks have left private comments for me about a post, but I don't see how I do the same. I know how to post a reply and PM but not this.

Also, how do I allow for ratings on a photo?

Thank you so much, and happy Monday!
Old 09-12-2011, 09:09 AM   #2
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotHer View Post
Hello,

I see that folks have left private comments for me about a post, but I don't see how I do the same. I know how to post a reply and PM but not this.

Also, how do I allow for ratings on a photo?

Thank you so much, and happy Monday!
You can leave "rep" comments by clicking the little scales symbol on the lower left hand corner below the person's profile information.

Also - To allow ratings on photos, when you actually upload the photo, you just need to click "yes" on the option to "allow users to rate photos". This is a default 'yes' option in the system which means that, unless you turn it off yourself when uploading the photo, all users will automatically be able to rate your photos.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you, Medusa :-)

Long live the Gorgons!
Old 10-29-2011, 10:31 AM   #4
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
You can leave "rep" comments by clicking the little scales symbol on the lower left hand corner below the person's profile information.
Hi Medusa .... I have same question . I am having problems to return rep . When I click on the little scale I get message that I can't rep someone twice which I didn't . I click on thanks on posts , but not rep . It has to do with me choose to thank or rep ? Please , help . I would like to return my reps and I can't .

thanks much
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 10:34 AM   #5
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default Im not MEDUSA but...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
Hi Medusa .... I have same question . I am having problems to return rep . When I click on the little scale I get message that I can't rep someone twice which I didn't . I click on thanks on posts , but not rep . It has to do with me choose to thank or rep ? Please , help . I would like to return my reps and I can't .

thanks much
you have to leave a "Rep" comment BEFORE you give a thanks...if you thank a post first you wont be able to leave a rep...u can always go back and "unthank" the post THEN leave a rep then thank again

make sense??
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 10:37 AM   #6
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

If you want to leave a rep with or without a message,

You have to leave the rep before you 'thank' a post.

If you decide to leave a rep after you leave a 'thank you',

You have to remove your thanks, leave the rep, and then click 'thank you' again.

Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 10:38 AM   #7
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
you have to leave a "Rep" comment BEFORE you give a thanks...if you thank a post first you wont be able to leave a rep...u can always go back and "unthank" the post THEN leave a rep then thank again

make sense??
Thanks so much , yes it does make sense .
Old 10-29-2011, 10:40 AM   #8
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
If you want to leave a rep with or without a message,

You have to leave the rep before you 'thank' a post.

If you decide to leave a rep after you leave a 'thank you',

You have to remove your thanks, leave the rep, and then click 'thank you' again.

thanks much ... got it
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post: