Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Valerie Bertinelli is marrying Tom Vitale. Both are in their 50's.

Today I am headed to the VFW to participate in the activities there. God bless our men and women who fought for our freedom!

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:06 AM   #2202
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post

Take a minute of silience today!

For all those who gave there lives for us.

In Honor Of My Dad!
And 2 Uncles!

Yikes...lol Sorry if I messed anyone up...lol
I didn't mean it as though today was memorial day....I re-read it and
wow..I was either way tired or head fog kicked in.

I was just posting this as not to forget
I may or may not be here then and wanted a post on it.
(Because of family funeral and visits)

Have a great day.....and ....Just scratch this till its time.
Due to me putting the word today on it.
It was supose to say "Sometime this week for....

Feeling a bit dumb right now!!!
I know those of you who know me are gonna razzz me for this one.
Oh well..my part timers must have kicked in is all ima gonna say!.

:::CURTSIES::: tip toes out of the thread...smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 10:08 AM   #2203
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
''It is unclear, but scientists theorize that we close our eyes to protect them. We may be protecting our eyes from microorganisms and particles from our sneezes," said Dr. Bonnie Henderson, director of comprehensive ophthalmology at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. But it could also be simply because a sneeze is a kind of bodywide reflex in which a lot of muscles contract, not just in the nose and throat but also those in the diaphragm, the abdomen, thighs, back, even sphincters (which is why some people with stress incontinence may urinate slightly when they sneeze).

Researchers aren't sure exactly why the sneeze reflex happens, but whatever neurological message tells the eyes to close probably comes from a primitive part of the brain called the medulla oblongata in the brain stem, Henderson said. And, it's not just an irritation in the nose that can trigger a sneeze; some people, probably because of genetics, have a photic reflex, which makes them sneeze in response to sudden, bright light.

And, in case you were wondering about that old wives' tale about the heart skipping a beat when you sneeze, rest assured: It doesn't, though it may pause for a fraction of a second before resuming its normal rhythm, said Dr. Thomas Graboys, director of the Lown Cardiovascular Research Foundation in Boston. That pause is believed to occur due to a change in intra-thoracic pressure, or pressure in the chest, when you sneeze. That pressure may stimulate the vagus nerve, which in turn slows the heart rate down for a brief moment.

This is not dangerous, Graboys noted. But it's believed that people began saying ''God bless you" when a person sneezes because they believed that, in that brief moment, you were between heaven and hell, and, if you were blessed, you'd be saved from damnation.
what can I say? im bored, and got nuttin better to do...
-twiddles thumbs-
Old 05-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #2204
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licious View Post
yahoo says i can't sneeze with my eyes open. now must try to do that every time...
Careful, your eyes will fly right out of your head!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 01:40 PM   #2205
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mental Feng Shui

Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
When you say, 'I love you,' mean it.
When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.
Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
Believe in love at first sight.
Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
Don't judge people by their relatives.
Talk slowly but think quickly.
When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'
Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
Spend some time alone.

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 02:12 PM   #2206
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking that my smart ass is going to get me into trouble one of these days.. Oh wait.. Too late!
Old 05-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #2207
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Like a ticker tape parade.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:18 PM   #2208
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I finally watched the Grey's Anatomy season finale last night that I had recorded on DVR... and I think that I sat with my hand over my mouth the whole time, sayin' "Oh my gawd"...

PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #2209
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
I finally watched the Grey's Anatomy season finale last night that I had recorded on DVR... and I think that I sat with my hand over my mouth the whole time, sayin' "Oh my gawd"...

ME TOO!! I just kept saying "nu-uh!! no he didn't!" That was a mad crazy episode!! I love Miranda...she is probably my favorite on that show...except for Dr. Torres of course....she can have my baby any freaking day!!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:52 PM   #2210
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well....I do believe I have rescued another puppy, thanks to my Sissy......

And, while I may have 'rescued' her from the shelter (and certain demise), my sweet daughter has 'claimed' her.....she's feeding her....bathed her and they have bonded in the sweetest way! She has changed her name from "Toad" (God help me!) to Cotilla ~ which means "Nosey Parker" in Spanish. She's calling her "Coti" (KO-tee) for short.

Tomorrow morning, we shall travel to Animal Trustees of Austin, where they will give her the once-over....I'm pretty sure she's not had her shots, probably needs a de~worming, and she's not spayed.

I'm proud of my daughter. These two will be so good for each other!

(Coti really looks like that!)

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 10:18 AM   #2211
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm watching an interview with the director of the new "Sex & The City" movie ~ I don't know his name..... and all I can focus on are his ears.....oh my.....

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 10:54 AM   #2212
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I'm watching an interview with the director of the new "Sex & The City" movie ~ I don't know his name..... and all I can focus on are his ears.....oh my.....

Are they big but cute, like Dumbo or Will Smith? Or big and skeery?

I feel kinda and and today. Simultaneously.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 11:46 AM   #2213
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Are they big but cute, like Dumbo or Will Smith? Or big and skeery?

All I could think of was ~ Holy Mother of Gay, I'm sure his classmates made fun of him when he was little.....

Um....I'm sure his mommy thought he was cute.....and maybe his sense of hearing is profound......

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 12:43 PM   #2214
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

i'm sure he's basking in the sweet smell of Success, thinking "ha ! eat crow 5th grade bullies"

Old 05-25-2010, 01:02 PM   #2215
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Tehtoh woke up on the cranky side of his hammock this morning.....
twice i saw him "disciplining" Mathilda after she pounced him...
twice I scruffed him for being mean...so, back to the cage until grumpy glances melt away...
Old 05-25-2010, 01:09 PM   #2216
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Two days down, one to go....tomorrow is the last day of the first quarter!! SOOOOOO close!!

This has been a fantastic week considering all of the stress around me. One day at a time, deep breath, think positive....God will be good to me as long as I am grateful for all things in my life!

Please send my sister some positive mojo and prayers if you pray...she is having surgery tomorrow to fix her leg that is broken in 3 places. Thank you in advance.

Bring on Wednesday...I am ready!!
Old 05-25-2010, 02:02 PM   #2217
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default The Rest of the Story...

Well, that evening I couldn't let the cat sleep in the entryway and hauled her inside. The next day, I took her to the vet only to discover "she" was a "he" and had large abscesses from fighting.

So his growths were cut and drained, he was neutured, and has since been checked over for anything nasty like fleas or worms, and has been given all of his shots except for one more booster in 3 weeks.

I am the proud owner of a scrawny tom cat named "Leonard" for a mere $450.00.

But.....I love this cat! He's such a momma's boy. No matter where he is outside, he'll come running right home to me and when he smiles he has two huge fangs hang out. It's a riot. I call him "Fang Face" sometimes.

In the short time he's been here, he has gained 3 ounces already, which I'm sure is due to the Science Diet for kitties, Fancy Feast nightly, and a bowl of cream and Whiska snacks. He's a good kitty and this is his home.

Welcom to your new home, Leonard!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbean View Post
So, this black teenage kitty appeared a few days ago. She's scrawny and has a hunchback and never stops meowing. As cats go, she's got a face only a mother could love.

Today, she and my dog made friends..and she decided she likes me. She came in the house everytime I opened the door while I was trying to hang laundry. She seems to enjoy my ankles. She's lonely. She wants to be heard. She smacks up the dog when necessary.

She lets me pet her and isn't feral. I have no idea where she came from. Tonight, I noticed her humpback is due to a large cyst or spongy growth on her shoulder blade. It's not painful to the touch and she's full of energy so I'm not sure what to make of it.

I told her if she's still around in the morning, I'll take her to the vet. Bear in mind, I don't want a cat. They make me itch. They leave hair on my pillow. They get on the counters at night. I like feral cats..who live outside.

The cat and my dog are obsessed with each other and are communicating through the kitchen window. The cats sits on the chair on the patio on the outside of the window..and BLossom sits on the chair at the table in the kitchen. And, they communicate. A lot.

I've been sneaking around my kitchen for the last 3-4 hours. The cat has been eating at the feeders, sitting on the patio chair, and now she's in the entryway off the kitchen. Resting comfortably. She doesn't appear to have plans to go anywhere. I hesitate to have her in the house until she is checked over by a vet..but I feel awful thinking about her out there.

I have company arriving Wednesday. I need a mani/pedi. Blossom is getting a bath and a shave.

Blossom just had a $260.00 surgery bill and needs shots in June. She has an Secondary AV heart block and her vet care is expensive.

I DON"T NEED A $300.00 VET BILL FOR A SCRAWNY HUNCHBACK CAT!!!!

Yet this kitty has adopted us. Blossom has adopted her. Try as I might, I can't NOT like this cat.

Ughhh... I might have been adopted against my will. Again. Sigh, I'm taking a comforter out there for her to sleep on.

Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 02:08 PM   #2218
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Iget my computer back tomorrow
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #2219
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
ME TOO!! I just kept saying "nu-uh!! no he didn't!" That was a mad crazy episode!! I love Miranda...she is probably my favorite on that show...except for Dr. Torres of course....she can have my baby any freaking day!!
I felt like I was sitting on the edge of the couch the whole time... rocking. Then I had to watch the end kissing scene with Arizona & Callie about 5 times ~ 'cause D had the remote and kept sayin' **RAWR**

McSteamy is pretty HOT... I'm not a big fan of McDreamy. And the guy with the pretty eyes ~ SWOON. I think I might be crushing hella hard!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #2220
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Don’t give unsolicited lessons on the golf course or at the pool table.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff