GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Old 10-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #12022
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:

GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Old 10-27-2012, 03:19 PM   #12023
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Old 10-27-2012, 03:46 PM   #12024
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

My heart just broke a little.
Damn.
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #12025
Alurra

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Single and social!

Thanked 1,264 Times in 348 Posts
Alurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST Reputation

We don’t see things as they are,
we see them as we are. ~ Anais Nin
Alurra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Alurra For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #12026
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #12027
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Old 10-27-2012, 10:52 PM   #12028
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 03:31 AM   #12029
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Albanian Sworn Virgin

The term sworn virgin has come to refer to a traditional social role in the highlands of Albania and Montenegro. Among the highlander groups, a similar, cross-cultural clan-based orientation and highly marked sexual roles have created a situation where there has been a shortage of adult males. One suitable alternative is the sworn virgin (South Slavic tobelija or tybelí, ostajnica "she who stays" or muskobanja "man-like woman"; Albanian virgjineshtë), a female-born person who takes on the social (but not sexual) role of a man. They dress, work and live as men, but remain chaste and unmarried.
The origins of the "sworn virgins" are disparate: some choose this role (as early as childhood and as late as just before their marriage ceremony) while others are raised or forced into it by circumstance. These societies have suffered a severe shortage of men due to interclan violence and Ottoman oppression; a clan without a patriarch might choose a female as an ostajnica, or female replacement, who would subsequently take on a male social role.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:59 AM   #12030
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 07:54 AM   #12031
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation
Default sorry if anyone has zombie phobia's but ... lol

Welcome to british food-related humour!

Old 10-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #12032
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation
Default BRILLIANT: A 'Simpsons' Animator Works His Magic On A Rousing Obama Speech

http://front.moveon.org/brilliant-a-...email.10282012
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #12033
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I was reminded today to live in the now and leave the past behind. That sounds like a plan.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 03:10 PM   #12034
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Alcoholism and alcohol abuse facts.....Part 1

Alcoholism and alcohol abuse facts

• Alcohol abuse is a disease that is characterized by the sufferer having a pattern of drinking excessively despite the negative effects of alcohol on the individual's work, medical, legal, educational, and/or social life.
  • Alcohol abuse affects about 10% of women and 20% of men in the United States, most beginning by their mid teens.
  • Signs of alcohol intoxication include the smell of alcohol on the breath or skin, glazed or bloodshot eyes, the person being unusually passive or argumentative, and/or a deterioration in the person's appearance or hygiene.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #12035
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #12036
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Going back to the beginning of my poetry thread and rereading it is great therapy.
Shows me where I was and how far I've come over the last few years.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #12037
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #12038
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I read this on a childhood friend's FB.. wanted to share it here.

Having voices in your head is normal.
Listening to them, common.
Arguing, acceptable.
However, when you lose the argument, you’re in trouble.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #12039
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 06:51 PM   #12040
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff