Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
these are all really good ones.. I could add these to the long list

over-dramatic
doesn't take accountability
twists your words
makes everything your fault
they are too stubborn to talk about problems
cannot compromise
always makes it about them
and always wants it their way
or does not care about your milestones or pivotal moments of life
has double standards
then if they hide things...like stupid little things about themselves and blow it off like it was none of your business... ya have to think ...hmm if they lied about that.. what else they lyin' bout?

but i think most importantly on having all these traits.. they still believe they are nice people.

(these are the short list of traits I have experienced over the years of dating...)
Agreed.
People lie about the funniest things like eating candy. Then you find 4 candy wrappers in the car. Makes me scratch my head.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 07:48 AM   #242
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Being invited to a home that is filthy and gross.
Cheaters
Liers
Druggies
Thieves
When I was 18 years old I found my GF's mother in my garage trying to break into my Camero at 6:00 am to steal my gas card from the console. It is funny now but it was a good lesson about trust.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 08:33 AM   #243
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Agreed.
People lie about the funniest things like eating candy. Then you find 4 candy wrappers in the car. Makes me scratch my head.
for me it is things more sensitive like 420. I am an advocate for it. I do not partake. I believe it helps some people but every time people have NOT been honest with me on that... it turns out.. it is because they are an addict. SO, people get major major kudos, points, and RESPECT for being up front and honest on that one! if i am going to have that in my life on a daily basis... i think it is something i should know.

know thyself
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 08:45 AM   #244
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
for me it is things more sensitive like 420. I am an advocate for it. I do not partake. I believe it helps some people but every time people have NOT been honest with me on that... it turns out.. it is because they are an addict. SO, people get major major kudos, points, and RESPECT for being up front and honest on that one! if i am going to have that in my life on a daily basis... i think it is something i should know.

know thyself
I get that.

I was young and very social in the 70's and 80's. I knew a lot of folks addicted to drugs and booze. I held more than one human all night that eventually died from drugs. I have been shot at more times then I care to remember and seen the faces of crying parents. It is that lifestyle I hate it is very dangerous to all.
That is also why I hate the smell of patchouli a lot of druggies use that smell to hide the smell of drugs. Been there done that and survived it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 03:36 PM   #245
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Yes, yes and yes a few other times! Where was this post when I could have used it a few years ago?
Yeah,I dont get people who lie,like you're gunna get caught out eventually and I hate liers.
Also a red flag is people who go from one I'm in love to the next I'm in love in 6 weeks,how is that possible?
Ive only loved 2 women,so If I hear that,I'm out of there.
I just left a FB singles group,pretty scary lol
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 09:21 PM   #246
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

PSYCHOS not the good kinda crazy women but the actual PSYCHOS who will try to kill you or take the transmission out of your truck.

Narcissicts
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2019, 04:02 PM   #247
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
PSYCHOS not the good kinda crazy women but the actual PSYCHOS who will try to kill you or take the transmission out of your truck.

Narcissicts
Yikes JD you need a different source or venue for meeting women......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2019, 04:17 PM   #248
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post

Narcissicts
Been there done that. Watch your back buddy. I have spent too many nights worried that a femme would stab me in my sleep.
Old 12-22-2019, 04:30 PM   #249
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

People who feel the need to tell/show/explain to me how clever they are. Instant turn-off!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2019, 04:35 PM   #250
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Been there done that. Watch your back buddy. I have spent too many nights worried that a femme would stab me in my sleep.

Yikes, thankfully I've never experienced this concern....
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2019, 04:53 PM   #251
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I am glad too, no one should experience the yuckiness that I have lived.
Old 12-23-2019, 05:47 AM   #252
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
homoe and Chad, explain this to me, I don't get it. 2 people who became fulfilled enough with their tryst that they have fallen asleep, one (presumably the femme) awakens psychotic, stabs you and steals items from you.

Let's break this down: You meet chic, presumably at a club, have a few alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.

You choose to leave said drinking establishment with her going to a place where a bed exists. You become horizontal (dressed or not-unclear). Do an activity causing you both to take a deep dive into sublimation.

Suddenly, unbenounced to the butch of the species, the femme suddenly arises wielding a knife, threatening the previous sex partner, actually injuring the sex partner. I have not heard of this practice. In how many cases of casual tryst does it occur?

This type of behavior seems more prevalent in certain types of spiders, chimpanzees, or grasshoppers. Is anyone familiar with this occurring in any others out there? I'd be particularly interested in higher primates, with special interest in these types of aggression in Bonobo and the Orangutan.
Would like to do this first study before going to Fet Life's BDSM Theory. I ask, please that no one else act on this topic. Thank You.
Old 12-23-2019, 08:00 AM   #253
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool trysts

Quote:
Ditto... idk what to say, the entire subject is foreign to me, never knew anyone like that. Even talking with other womyn, no-one they knew had behaved like that. Having said that, of course, there are womyn who hook up with others in a kind of arrangement instead of a relationship, where they expect something in return for sex - that is, a financial incentive, whence the expression "gold-digger", in other words, a "partner" who likes/loves you not for who you are, but for what you can provide them with. For richer or poorer, in sickness or in health would mean nothing to such a person. Whether butch or femme, straight or gay, etc., they always have an agenda, and it is very difficult to know what such a person really thinks. Of course, our society still promotes this "arrangement".

um.... from the expression, caveat emptor... might be better to say caveat "tryst" !
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2019, 09:17 AM   #254
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
homoe and Chad, explain this to me, I don't get it. 2 people who became fulfilled enough with their tryst that they have fallen asleep, one (presumably the femme) awakens psychotic, stabs you and steals items from you.

Let's break this down: You meet chic, presumably at a club, have a few alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.

You choose to leave said drinking establishment with her going to a place where a bed exists. You become horizontal (dressed or not-unclear). Do an activity causing you both to take a deep dive into sublimation.

Suddenly, unbenounced to the butch of the species, the femme suddenly arises wielding a knife, threatening the previous sex partner, actually injuring the sex partner. I have not heard of this practice. In how many cases of casual tryst does it occur?

This type of behavior seems more prevalent in certain types of spiders, chimpanzees, or grasshoppers. Is anyone familiar with this occurring in any others out there? I'd be particularly interested in higher primates, with special interest in these types of aggression in Bonobo and the Orangutan.
Would like to do this first study before going to Fet Life's BDSM Theory. I ask, please that no one else act on this topic. Thank You.
cathexis, it has NEVER happened to me. You'll have to depend on Chad for an explanation.
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2019, 06:19 PM   #255
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
she gets me ..

Thanked 21,374 Times in 6,724 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

when it's important to think/plan ahead and you don't
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2019, 08:28 PM   #256
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post

This sounds like that movie Fatal Attraction. If you experienced that situation then I am sorry about that. I have nothing to add here.
Old 12-24-2019, 02:33 AM   #257
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This sounds like that movie Fatal Attraction. If you experienced that situation then I am sorry about that. I have nothing to add here.
Sheesh, this was an attempt at jocularity. Life ain't that serious. Homoe got it...I think. Or maybe my sense of humour is Really that twisted. Anyway, Happy Chanukah!
Old 12-24-2019, 07:13 PM   #258
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
But you are the one that said this .... *points down*

Quote:
I don't have the same sense of humor as cathexis but I believe this post is the catalyst for cathexis' post that confused you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2019, 07:54 PM   #259
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
But you are the one that said this .... *points down*

Yes, and what I said is true based on my own life experiences. I have posted other life experiences here in different threads like the in the scarred thread.

These are my life experiences. I don't pretend to understand other human's life experiences.

I don't have the same sense of humor as cathexis but I believe this post is the catalyst for cathexis' post that confused you.
Perhaps you are correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2019, 07:01 AM   #260
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~~

A cheapskate, penny-pincher, tightwad, miser, skinflint....well you get the picture......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:

Tags
dating, instant turn-offs