Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 02-28-2011, 03:15 AM   #81
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thanks for the many giggles, everyone.

Yes, I would date myself, I think."Wait...a date? What is that? Have I ever done that?"

"What?"

"Date, you know!"

"I do?"

"Yeah, yeah. Remember? You've been out on a few dates? You know, you get the call, or you make the call, then a few days later you get in your car, drive somewhere to meet up with the Butch you are interested in for a movie, dinner. You know that kind of thing."

"Oh, is that what those activities were a long time ago? Well, I never really went on many of those. Maybe a couple, once or twice, maybe... Yes, okay I admit it, I did a few times. Remember what usually happened? I'd go out on one or two of those date deals, then the third time, maybe actually the second time, the date was in the bed, or sofa, on the floor, you know.. forget dinner or a movie, we'd just skip to the sex:-) There would be a few of those kind of dates, then we'd move in together."

"Hmm, actually, I think there is supposed to be something about dating that I skipped. Like maybe actually dating, you know not getting into the sex stuff so soon. I haven't done anything like that for a very long time."

"Well, not with another person, dear. You've gone out with yourself, several times. How was that?

"Very fun. But you know, I hadn't even taken myself on a date before I jumped into the sack with myself."

"You hussy! I don't think its supposed to work that way when you date someone else, you know."

"Well, it didn't, I did wait until the second or third date when I dated someone else."

"Kayso, I've established that not only would I date myself, but I do date myself."

"Yes, dear, you have. Do you date anyone else?"

"Um, no."

"Do you want to?"

"Um...well...I don't know. Maybe...but, then maybe not. I don't think I really understand about dating."

Well, there you have it. I think my Gemini brain is done having a conversation with itself on the topic of the question.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:55 AM   #82
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yes, I would. I'm intelligent, honest, polite and a good dancer.... ;?)...

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:08 AM   #83
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I can't remember if I posted in this thread already or not, but I am too lazy to look.

No, I would not date me. My core self, my values, yes, I would.

But, I can be too self absorbed at times, I think. No one I have dated has actually called me that, but I think it is accurate. I can get in my own head and focused on my own stuff, I think.

Also, I can become a bit emtionally distant and unaccessible, at times. Just because of the above, I think (not b/c I am "distancing", per se). I can be brought back, but personally, I like a more attentive partner! I HAVE gotten WAY better over time, though!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:16 AM   #84
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

fabulously
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 09:21 AM   #85
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

I would date me for the super dinners i give - at least I'd get a good meal outa me
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaques For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 11:20 AM   #86
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
fabulously
You would say that!
Me on the other hand...
I know I have said it before!
No F*G* Way.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #87
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I think I already am. Except she never takes me anywhere. She's always working.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 11:41 AM   #88
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

Would I date myself?

No.

But... would I sleep with myself?

Absolutely
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2011, 12:49 PM   #89
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am still only dating myself, these days. But..I have started having conversations with others about what dating is in regard to dating another person. I can't believe I am so ignorant in this area! But, within a year or so of coming out, the Feminist "movement" hit the San Francisco area and dating between lesbians seemed to get pushed out the window along with Butch & Femme.

In high school I didn't date because I wasn't interested in guys. I did hang out with my girlfriends, a lot. But they were as femme as I was and not latent lesbians, anyway. Plus, back then, even the "free love" attitude of the hippies in San Francisco did not include owning oneself as "gay" in the high schools of the city.

I think I've actually been practicing dating on myself the past few years and I'm a pretty good date, now;-) Maybe, someday I'll get good enough at it that I will actually date someone else! What a concept:-)
Old 04-07-2011, 10:08 AM   #90
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Date myself? Oh no. For starters, neither of us would be able to decide where to go, I'd probably take offence at myself then be offended that I was offended, I'd have an opinion which went against everything that I believed, and I'd wanna be on top and so would I, so neither of us would be happy.

I much prefer dating other people thanks.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:10 PM   #91
Kaison

How Do You Identify?:
Transmale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Kaison is on a distinguished road

I think I would if I were less hairy and had boobs and no muscles.
Kaison is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kaison For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #92
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Why yes I would

I'm cute
I'm funny
I'm true blue
I'm sweet
I'm adorable

And I'll do my best to beat you at any and all video games

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2011, 06:35 PM   #93
Heart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
rainbows!

Thanked 2,531 Times in 412 Posts
Heart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST Reputation

I'd totally date me. I'm a great conversationalist.
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Heart For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #94
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I would not date me. Nothing personal. I am already spoken for.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #95
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

yes. fork yeah! i appreciate: space, motorbikes, animals, multidimensionality, insects, twisted humour, differences, being activist/advocating - for The Good Fight, baked goods, getting lost, and nature [as a language also]. the big turn on>> crazy dancing in the kitchen, talking about art, an ability to see all the way round something, and maintain a reservoir of abundant bounce-back if holding on tight for the long run. right buttons pushed, please.

Last edited by violaine; 05-02-2011 at 07:19 PM.
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #96
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Good Question

Oh Hell No.

Although, I am totally cute and funny and an excellent cook and a good hearted woman who'd like be loving a good hearted man, er woman (however IDed?) .

But, alas, I digress; the answer - more vehemently and with passion: Oh. Hell. No.

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #97
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely...not. I am quite a handful, it takes a certain kind of person to handle me. Im not that person I would most likely kill me lol
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #98
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

I am moody, vain, sometimes petulant and can be a bit of a prima donna .... therefore, I probably would date myself but this would be a bad thing as the "relationship" would break-up with acrimony after a few dates.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #99
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

From a me place yes I probably would because I know me and get me....

From an 'other' place I would WANT to because I think I have a lot to offer...I love spoiling someone and being affectionate,Im funny, not too smart but can carry a conversation, I'm an excelllent cook, love critters, love chillin on the porch listening to the frogs (my special time is 7pm), I'm a home body and am very home oriented but I can be taken out in public without embarrassing you....

BUT I expect back what I give, attention, conversation, sex, understanding, same standard of living, similar levels of energy, I will make you the center of my world but it is a requirement that I be the center of yours....it can be all about you as long as you make me think its all about me

To me all that is pretty simple but again thats from a 'me place' and I get me most of the time....hmmm I wonder if I am available Friday night...lol

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #100
Janny

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
The glass slipper shattered and I can't stop staring at the shards.

Janny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST Reputation

Nah...I'm just not my type.