Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I read, wrote, bought, sold, shredded.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 05:39 PM   #2682
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Breakfast for dog, cat and family
Finished cleaning house for move
Picked-up chicken and tea at KFC for friend, then took him home from organ practice at the church.
Went to Sprouts for organic coconut oil
Went to thrift store
Wally world for insulin and other supplies
Panda express then home for our lunch
Hardware store for driveway cleaner and padlocks
Dollar general for grocery stuff (ok i admit i love the ice cream they carry)
Took back the ladder to neighboor
Long day, and only half done!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2015, 02:02 PM   #2683
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

went to a dentist appointment, scheduled the handyman to fix a bedroom door, rescheduled the plumber for the hot water heater (both will be here today), finished repairing the fence to keep the puppies safe inside the yard, and tonite i hope to see a move with my daughter

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2015, 05:20 PM   #2684
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

I piddled around the house today. Made some soup, cleaned out some drawers. Just heard the weather report.. Wind chill down in the teens tomorrow and its gonna suck till Sunday looks like.
I will piddle again tomorrow.
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2015, 05:25 PM   #2685
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

woke before 8am and showered before 830am.
left house by 1015am. went to get oxygen, changed out tanks. went to hospital for a new chest xray. went to the MDs for new paperwork filed. came home, ate lunch. made some blueberry/banana pancakes. made some banana/coconut/walnut cookies.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2015, 05:48 PM   #2686
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

OMG what a freakin' day. I shudder to think of the typos I left in the trail behind me.

I interviewed two graphic novelists for a web article. They are awesome! So calm and articulate, and I LOVE their work. Then I transcribed about half the video, and did a bunch of other work stuff too mundane to mention.

Then I raced home because a woman is coming over in a few minutes with her Persian kitten for me to babysit in my apartment for a couple weeks. I did a quick clean of the apartment, got out the kitty toys, the memory-foam pads I put out for her to sleep on, the kitty tunnel, the bowls, the litter box, etc. I'm SO excited to have that little muffin all to myself LOL
Old 02-12-2015, 05:13 PM   #2687
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

more trips to home improvement stores...to return supplies that were not needed for my projects this week, hot water heater got an inspection by the city, washed and vacuumed my car, vacuumed the living areas, mopped the dog crate area, cleaned off my desk and shredded 3 months worth of junk mail, found my car insurance policy, my home warranty policy and my AAA membership cards in the process and gave myself a manicure, my nails are burgundy for valentines day

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2015, 05:54 PM   #2688
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Today I solved a major problem with our subcontractor. Now production can resume.
randrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2015, 07:48 PM   #2689
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Took the dogs out to play in the snow several times..cleaned the house, did a short run outside wanted to try to go longer but it was to cold .. So came in and did a 20 min job with the WII .. Went to the gym .. Got my car washed to get the salt off and now it is snowing ... again
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2015, 09:06 PM   #2690
goodlilfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful , gorgeous, breathtaking
Relationship Status:
running through somebody's mind and my legs are not exhausted in fact they're stronger then ever

goodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputation

i worked my morning 8-12 came home and have yet to do anything productive
goodlilfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goodlilfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2015, 10:04 PM   #2691
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

Cleaning the back yard junk up and pulling weeds.

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WildHorses For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2015, 05:12 AM   #2692
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today we went grocery shopping after deciding Saturday night what we wanted for dinner/leftovers/lunch for the week M-F in an attempt to only have to shop once a week.

Lots of food later, we have:

Roasted four bags of edamame
Portioned out two bags of goldfish crackers, grapes and jalapeno popcorn to snack (15-30g) size
Portioned out and froze almost 4 lbs of hamburger
Cooked four chicken breasts in the crock pot to shred them for enchiladas for the next two days
Diced up two heads of romaine and two heads of iceburg lettuce for salads

I also picked up some clothes for job interviews. and packed three lunches for tomorrow (Yes, I pack my lunch despite being home). All dishes have been washed, trash has gone out... Tomorrow is laundry, vac, apply for more jobs day!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2015, 06:19 AM   #2693
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

Its 6:15am and I'm having coffee...Just looked around at the house.. I'm overwhelmed atm. So I predict I will not accomplish anything today. Its dark and raining and I think Im gonna get in the bed and watch a couple movies.. catch up on some reading.....
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2015, 01:32 PM   #2694
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

woke
showered
ate breakfast
shredded a 6 sweet potatoes
sauteed spinach
made mashed sweet potatoes
cleaned out refrigerator
did dishes
got dressed.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2015, 02:56 PM   #2695
Daktari

Woke without the dull roar of irritable discontent.
Dozed and listened to Radio4 for an hour or so.
Played with a special girl piggie
Phoned folks that needed phoning
Took calls from folks who needed to call.
Started working on this week's minutes
Enjoyed a pot of tea in a cafe
Bought treats at the supermarket on the way home
Cycled around a bit...only about a half hour in total.
Emptied and cleaned The Woody Loo
Emptied all the house waste bins and put out the wheelie bin for emptying tomorrow morning.
Worked some more on the minutes

Thus far.

Currently it's almost 9pmGMT and I'm procrastinating by watching telly programmes.

Last edited by Daktari; 02-24-2015 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Oh yanno, stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2015, 03:39 PM   #2696
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
honey

Thanked 21,377 Times in 6,725 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

preparing a garden bed for herbs and spring edibles..lettuce, peas and radish, dill, chervil, lavender..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2015, 05:34 AM   #2697
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Slept a lot
Rolled out of bed
Chatted on Skype with the boy while he was at work
Ate leftovers for lunch
Cleaned out litter box
Vacuumed litter box area, hallway and living room
Painted my nails
Showered
Went out for tacos with another couple
Ate and talked and laughed for an hour and a half
Came home and got into pajamas - very cold girl today!
Packed the boy's lunch with him
Organized closet more
Cleared off my side of the bed
Put some items into donation box so it can go out soon
Found a place to put away yarn projects
Finally emptied out my gym bag of misc items
Debating selling said gym back since I now wear work out clothes to the gym
Finished watching 'A Good Marriage' since Netflix was cooperating tonight
Started watching OUAT again while applying for some more jobs

Now it's 3:30 a.m., I am kind of tired, and debating laundry tomorrow. Don't want to but it's kind of a necessity and normally by now I'd have it done! Going to stretch out and maybe read a chapter or two, unless I fall asleep first.

bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2015, 12:10 PM   #2698
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

It was actually yesterday but....

Went to my endo appointment just for him to literally confirm my diagnosis of type 1 diabetes. It was quick and short because aside from that little glitch I am extremely healthy according to my doctors.

Then we went to Specialtys because I am addicted to their salads. Oh and we went to the pet store because the cats need more toys and we needed medication for the fish.

Then it was off to the magical land of Ikea. We spent a good 3 hours there! We though it was going to be a short trip and boy where we wrong. We walked out with an amazing new bed frame that gets delivered on Sunday though and a new tv stand and nightstands and lamps and a book case and organization stuff!

From there we went to bevmo....because if you are going to build any Ikea furniture you need to be drinking. A box full of liquor later we left to get something to eat only to end up at Target after eat...that place is my kryptonite.

After it was all said and done...we were out of the house for 13 hours!
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2015, 05:41 PM   #2699
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

A whole lot of nothing

I am nursing a cold

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2015, 06:49 AM   #2700
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today is the first time one of my books is being serialized. Chapter one of The Vegan Witch's Toad is available on http://www.writingraw.com/
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today