Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 05-02-2013, 09:58 PM   #141
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,910 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Greyson, it brings me great joy, to hear that your recovery continues on a positive note. I must agree with you, you are a very lucky guy. Be patient with yourself, and keep up the good work.

Julie, your light shines brightly! Thanks for being there, thank you for your loving care and advocacy, and thank you for keeping us updated. Like Hack said, please take care of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #142
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,075 Times in 9,977 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

That's good news Julie, that Greyson is coming along well in his post-surgery status. I was part of a women's heart study at OHSU, several years ago, so I remember after my particular surgery, how criticial it is to be ambulatory and be able to keep ice chips down. I hope you get some rest tonight and thanks for keeping all of us aprised of his recovery process. Greyson is very fortunate to have you by his side.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 10:29 PM   #143
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

awesome news again,

Greyson you are as they say " a sleeping giant"

One determined fella you sure are! Julie you rock for having his back.

Hugs to you both.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 11:17 PM   #144
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Greyson will have his laptop tomorrow and I think he will have wifi. Keep those profile messages and pm's coming. He kept asking me to read the thread today. It really helps and makes him feel good. I am so amazed and appreciative of the wonderful support we have gotten. I am taking very good care of myself. I took care of my Mom before she passed and I know know how important that is.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:56 PM   #145
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieisafemme View Post
Here at the hospital with the Patient of the Year. He will moved out of the ICU this afternoon. Besides nausea he is feeling pretty good. He will be back online tomorrow and that will make him happy. I am reading him the thread and it really lifts his spirits so thank you all for that.
Great news. Best wishes for a smooth recovery. You are one tough guy and very lucky to have a great woman by your side.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:47 AM   #146
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Here at the hospital with the Patient of the Year. He will moved out of the ICU this afternoon. Besides nausea he is feeling pretty good. He will be back online tomorrow and that will make him happy. I am reading him the thread and it really lifts his spirits so thank you all for that.
This is wonderful and welcome news! Thank you Julie, for keeping us updated. Greyson, its so great to hear that you are on the mend...still sending prayers, positive thoughts, and wishes for your continued healing and recovery!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 05:35 AM   #147
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,031 Times in 418 Posts
Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation

.....it takes a tremendous spirit and the strength of real love to provide gladly the nurturing, gentle, steady touch that you have been for Greyson through this. You have been a heartwarming example to us all. Hope you guys have a great day!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 07:48 AM   #148
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Greyson will have his laptop tomorrow and I think he will have wifi. Keep those profile messages and pm's coming. He kept asking me to read the thread today. It really helps and makes him feel good. I am so amazed and appreciative of the wonderful support we have gotten. I am taking very good care of myself. I took care of my Mom before she passed and I know know how important that is.
You can put on some Friday music and start that rehab. So glad everything is going so well.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 09:59 AM   #149
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good morning

It is a new day. I hope you both are comfortable and log in some rest time. This is a unconventional way to honeymoon.

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #150
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

There are lots of people thinking about you every day. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #151
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCS View Post
It is a new day. I hope you both are comfortable and log in some rest time. This is a unconventional way to honeymoon.
You are so right! I was just thinking about this this morning. Would I rather have a week vacation somewhere or the opportunity to stay home for a few months and take care of my spouse? This is actually a wonderful blessing for us both. His nurse yesterday said think of this as a required break from everyday life. I liked thinking of it that way.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:15 AM   #152
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsong View Post
.....it takes a tremendous spirit and the strength of real love to provide gladly the nurturing, gentle, steady touch that you have been for Greyson through this. You have been a heartwarming example to us all. Hope you guys have a great day!!
Wow thank you so much. I think anyone here would do the same for their spouse or partner!
Old 05-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #153
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Member Photo Albums

Here at the hospital. Greyson is not feeling the best today. He is really tired and had some procedures today that hurt a lot. I am trying to force him to take a nap and he finally gave up and now is watching Judge Judy!

He got his computer today and saw all the wonderful messages and it made him feel great. Thank you.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #154
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,721 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Judge Judy is the best medicine for healing imo!

Love to you both!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #155
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Member Photo Albums

Home again. Today was tougher for him. I brought the computer and he enjoyed looking at the posts everyone has left but he was really tired. If you know about heart stuff today was the day they removed the chest drainage tubes. That hurt a lot and wore him out. The good news is he is tube free except for one IV for meds. That means he will sleep lots better tonight. I left him watching his beloved Dodgers. I have tried to click on all of your profiles to write a thank you for each post. I know I have missed people. Thank you all so very much for all the kind words. It really does make a difference!
Old 05-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #156
Tye

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Tye,
Relationship Status:
single

Tye will become famous soon enough

I'm glad everything went well for greyson with surgery and wish you both all the best with the recovery process.
Tye is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tye For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #157
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Greyson you now have two birthdays to celebrate,Julie take care of yourself so you two can party to just because you can.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 04:25 PM   #158
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

1 Highscore

firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ....

Those drain tubes are painfull and I bet he is tired....lots of rest is always part of the healing process.

The judge Judy made me laugh...hey someday a show called judge grey!

Thanks so much for the updates .

Hugs hugs hugs.

PS grey we do gotta get caught up,good things goin on here!
Old 05-05-2013, 07:30 PM   #159
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Member Photo Albums

The Eagle has landed. Elvis has left the hospital. Greyson is home! He is feeling pretty good and does not have a lot of pain. Sleeping is challenging but he is giving it a try. Thank you all so much for the prayers, good wishes and support!
Old 05-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #160
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default ....

That is great news! Keep up the good work.... But rest yourself too!

Glad your home,thanks for the update Julie

Hugs!