Notices

Old 05-15-2012, 03:52 AM   #8021
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A long drive, hoping I don't encounter storm damage, then a long day at the office... Ugg
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 07:56 AM   #8022
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default thinkin

if i go to bed can sleep off this tummy ache..??..

Hey Sweet keep it on the road and be careful..
Old 05-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #8023
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Pain is whats on my mind,it wont let me think of anything else,I give in an throw up the white flag of surender.I just called the doctors office about getting injections and am waiting for a call back on when to go.Heck the shots cant hurt anyworse than the pain im haveing...enough already!
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 11:05 AM   #8024
Daktari

Instituting the Tuesday solution.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 11:08 AM   #8025
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

lots of stuff.
whats coming, whats beginning, whats ending, whats ahead, what happened,
where's the tylenol, when did the music stop, what day is it,
where have i left my mind, where are my glasses, whys that bottle of jack staring at me?

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #8026
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Endless possibilities/opportunities, now if only I don't let myself stop me from getting what I want.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #8027
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

how proud I am of my baby girl. . she's getting braces today and she is so positive and strong. I couldn't be with her but I'm with her in spirit and heart and sending soft kisses and love to her. She will always be beautiful to me and I'll always be proud of her.

making plans for travel, vacation and bringing my daughter this summer for a visit. Looking forward to the next few months spending time with friends and loved ones.

.. and now I must get ready for work. Tomorrow is a long day as I have class room training 8-4 then work at night after. Thursday will be better with just the class room training 8-4 and Friday is a day off!! .. finally.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 02:04 PM   #8028
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Sagittarius: Slow and steady actually has a better chance at winning the race today. But this isn't just a clever phrase from an old children's story. You must think like the tortoise now, and take one careful step after the next. If you race ahead like the hare, you'll only run into difficulties later on. Planning for the distant future is pointless now unless you take care of things in the present moment.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #8029
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you, thank you very much.

I am going to miss The Closer when it ends in a couple of months. I really enjoy watching Deputy Chief Brenda Lee Johnson (Kyra Sedgewick) get the bad guy at whatever cost necessary. However, her questionable methods have come to bite her in the ass, let's see how she gets out of the jam she's in now. It is also good to see Mary McDonnell (former President from Battlestar Galactica on the show) as Capt. Rader. Love strong female leads.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #8030
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

So much to do, so little time. Not really sure how I'm going to accomplish everything on my list before 3 weeks is up. That's when I go back to work. I'm starting to paint my livingroom, work on the backyard, change up my pond somewhat, and clean out the storage room. whew!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 02:50 PM   #8031
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

just heard about the bomb threats in d.c.

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2012/...n-bomb-threat/

praying everyone is safe and well. <3
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2012, 03:09 PM   #8032
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
So much to do, so little time. Not really sure how I'm going to accomplish everything on my list before 3 weeks is up. That's when I go back to work. I'm starting to paint my livingroom, work on the backyard, change up my pond somewhat, and clean out the storage room. whew!
let me see if JAGG has gotten hys red speedos washed and dried from hys cruise...and I will airmail hym to you..to help with all those chores..and scoobes, too, iffn ya want..jus' sayin'..scoobes can wear some blue speedos...what ya think..smiles
Old 05-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #8033
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

...my son and his whereabouts... (I, like Christie, have struggled with the destructive behavior of a son who's hell-bent on living their life without rules or structure.)

....my nieces, their safety, health, mental status and their whereabouts..

.... my brother and his whereabouts, his ability to survive recent events...

...the water found under my house...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 01:16 AM   #8034
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My life is about to evolve in a big way in the very near future. I like it and I feel positive about it, but that much change this fast sure is scary.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 07:36 AM   #8035
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
let me see if JAGG has gotten hys red speedos washed and dried from hys cruise...and I will airmail hym to you..to help with all those chores..and scoobes, too, iffn ya want..jus' sayin'..scoobes can wear some blue speedos...what ya think..smiles
You can send JAGG over anytime! I'm guessing you'll have a bit of a harder time with Scoobs though. Haven't seen hide nor hair of hym around in awhile. If you do see Scuba though...send hym around for sure!

btw...the french maid uniform is all pressed and hanging in my closet

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 07:52 AM   #8036
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind...

how fun it is to be my old self again.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 08:24 AM   #8037
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I had a really good job interview yesterday and would really like to work for this company. I walked away with the impression that I'd be hired. The woman that interviewed me said she needed to get with the operations manager and see which of 2 positions he could use me at most or if the one she wanted me to work had an opening now or in a couple weeks. It would be the difference between struggling as I have with my PT job for over a year or working 40 plus hours at a job in my field of expertise.....fingers crossed as I pray for this one.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #8038
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My kids. I miss them terribly. 3,000 miles is a painful distance to have between us.
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #8039
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I had a really good job interview yesterday and would really like to work for this company. I walked away with the impression that I'd be hired. The woman that interviewed me said she needed to get with the operations manager and see which of 2 positions he could use me at most or if the one she wanted me to work had an opening now or in a couple weeks. It would be the difference between struggling as I have with my PT job for over a year or working 40 plus hours at a job in my field of expertise.....fingers crossed as I pray for this one.

Good Luck!!!
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 09:32 AM   #8040
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default just a few things today....YAY!! :)

my chiropractor appointment in a few minutes then driving down to West Palm Beach to look at a car the Princess and I found....hoping it is a good one so i can get that part of all this over with.

wondering why my insurance company is asking for an independent diagnosis...especially since i have an MRI that shows all the damage.

counting the DAYS till i get to see her again...then for 2 whole weeks..
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: