JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I got a lot accomplished at work. I started the modifications for two new units for my student, sent a bunch of emails got to talk with my coworkers (we never have time for that).

I took my son to therapy and was really blunt about the trouble we have been having, asking for help because I know we really need it right now.

I gave myself permission to let the other people in my house handle everything while I deal with my emotions around what is going on with my son... and monitor him while he is grounded.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:34 AM   #2322
Violette

How Do You Identify?:
woman

Violette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST Reputation

Made some headway at work, starting with an attitude change.

Did some self care.

Caught up with an old friend.

Had a heart to heart with my love.

Last edited by Violette; 03-12-2014 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Oh, yeah, that one...
Violette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 02:00 PM   #2323
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Well, let's see.

Yesterday.

Finally finished up the boo boos on metal painting job.

Despite the dang rain, the paint was not ruined.

So now need to take pics of before to go with the after photo shoot.

Haven't done much today. Very tired.

Repotted succulents, begonias, and pretty sage green fluffy plant, no idea what it is.

Cooked big pot of veggie/chicken leftover soup, Yummy. Gonna add green chili salsa to it later. Not hungry yet.

Geez, I need a nap today. Okay, gonna quit goofing off and rest.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2014, 02:24 PM   #2324
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I found a couple of kids wagons some one had put in the trash,so I brought them home to fix up so I can in large my rolling herb garden,when the weather is bad I just roll the wagons into the garage to keep them safe from harm.
This year I am putting in a raised tomato veggie bed so I can have fresh goodies when I wan't them.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2014, 03:19 PM   #2325
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I totally redesigned my photoblog! It's all modern and spiffy and snappy and stuff. I kinda love it. Wanna see it? Ok... http://faireunvoeu.wordpress.com

...then I did some ironing, made potato soup, and polished my nails and am ready now to bake some cupcakes. Very productive mid-week day off!

Happy.
Old 03-15-2014, 04:50 PM   #2326
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Saturday's Bliss Blog

Today has been fruitful.

let's see,

Moved refurbished statue to MY garden area
(she needs some tlc), pulled weeds for 30 minutes, cleaned up trash in front yard from the wind yesterday.

Painted tiny clay pots, they are growing sunflower seeds! Am so excited.

Took apart windchime, fresh coat of paint on chimes (black), scoured off crappy cheap crap off the glass top of it, fresh coat of paint on all the metal parts for the top,

THEN.... are you sitting down???

I put that kids glitter glue on the inside of the Glass top part, created simple design, OMG you should see it NOW!!!! So freaking CUTE!!!

I need my own craft show.

Used about 5 or 6 different colors of glitter glue, omg I can hardly wait to see how it looks in the morning sunshine!!

Okay, what else?

Took apart my yard sale lamp, I already put the rust restore stuff on it, so NOW the fun part! I painted it bright colours, greens/dark blue green/yellow and touches of white. Cause it's a pineapple!! YES, a Pineapple candle lamp. I love it. I hang my little hook earrings on the top of it and keep it on the top shelf in the bathroom I redid.

OMG, I'm having so much fun with that little room. That reminds me, I think I promised to post pics of that restore project. hummm.

So anyhoo, the candle lamp is looking good so far, not done of course, need to wait for the paint to dry, then I'm going to glue sparklely stuff on it, and maybe some beads.

Not sure.

And what else?

Oh, made lunch for me, breakfast for roomie. She said it was disgusting. So guess who is going to make her OWN breakfast tomorrow?

She woke me from a deep sleep shouting in her sleep, yes, was up at 5:20 wondering wth. So fed everyone, let dog out, fell asleep on easy up chair.

Lord I miss living alone.

Okay, and what else?

It's one of those days, grey overcast skies, no wind to speak of, not cold, not dreary, just kinda uninspiring.

Oh took Sophie for a long walk, made coffee first thing and sat on the porch with a mug full, wishing Little Yoda was in my arms. So miss my little Mister. Guess my son is right, need to get another one to love on.

Talked to a sweet friend yesterday. It was wonderful to get a new take on why I feel stuck and can't get moving. And I think he is right. Now I need to deal.

So anyhoo. Think I will go to the store now and get something, sweet and chocolatey. Oreos maybe? na. I don't know.

Later ya'll
Old 03-15-2014, 04:57 PM   #2327
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,541 Times in 10,210 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

How I enjoyed the last Saturday of winter;

Met with my boss early for coffee this morning to go over my review. She loves me, I'm her right hand However, didn't feel good when coffee burnt my tongue.

Went to work, moved a bazillion beautiful spring color capris and ankle pants. Dealt with 3 very energetic young girls playing in the jewelry. Keeps the mom, grandma, aunt shopping if I can divert the little ones.

Left work early, went to fabric store. Scored with batik and a 50% off coupon.

Stopped for lunch. A cold diet cold was welcomed.

Took the country road home, to enjoy the warm day. It started with light showers but warmed up to 73. I even spotted the first of the bluebonnets.

Came home to play in the garden. I should give all the leaves back to my neighbor
You would have thought I had roses, how the back of hand got beat up. It was a lovely time spent out in the garden. I took up the deer fence temporarily. (Have to protect some things from getting eaten. )

In a little while I'm going to make a delightful meal..feels like spring already!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2014, 07:08 PM   #2328
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I shredded and tossed about 30 years of saved receipts, bills, etc. I can no longer tell you how much I paid to fill my gas tank in March 1984.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2014, 10:36 PM   #2329
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I shredded and tossed about 30 years of saved receipts, bills, etc. I can no longer tell you how much I paid to fill my gas tank in March 1984.
Wooo hooo!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Old 03-16-2014, 12:28 AM   #2330
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I baked a cake,did some clutter management,gave thew fur kids a bath.Then I took a shower and after a while made a big pot of chili.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2014, 08:10 PM   #2331
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Ah let's see....

Made pot of coffee, walked Sophie, sat on porch with second hot cup of joy and wept over my Little Mister so hard gave myself a headache.

Went back to bed.

Up at 11 to Roomie shouting she couldn't find her truck keys. They were in my kimono jacket pocket.... lol

So stayed up, started laundry, did 2 loads.

Picked up front yard, looked for the wooden holder for my glass canisters, still can't find it.

Pulled out my kimono jacket pattern, cut out a new jacket for myself out of a silk sheet, creamy colored with an embroidered top hem. Going to use the top hem to put on the bottom edge of the kimono. It will look fabulous.

Looked for the old flannel sheet I have been saving to line the kimono, can't find it either. Probably in storage unit. Crap. So that project is on hold until I can find the darn thing.

Cooked dinner for Roomie, fed all the critters 2x. Filled water bowls.

Cleaned kitchen, blah blah blah.

Now I'm going to pick up my mess on the dining table and go to bed.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:16 PM   #2332
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I did a lot today...

... at work I worked on several ongoing project, graded all the days work and kept a smile on my face

... at my sons school I brainstormed solutions to the growing list of difficulties he is facing

... at home I talked with the kids about their day, made dinner, and spent a little time reading.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:17 PM   #2333
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Sweet Bliss, think you can find time between lunch and dinner tomorrow to fly up here and pack up all my stuff for my move?
Old 03-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #2334
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,375 Times in 6,863 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

today.....

I got up early....
stripped my bed and washed everything on it (4 loads)....hung some of it to dry (indoors)
took my mom to breakfast
got a workout in between wash loads
mopped two bedrooms and the hall....
wiped down the counters and cabinet doors
cleaned the microwave
let dogs out numerous times
went to work
Old 03-19-2014, 04:05 PM   #2335
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Fix window
do dishes
eat
check interwebs
laundry
shower
drill hole
post political stuffs
listen to Neil deGrasse Tyson at the American Museum of Natural History linky loo http://www.amnh.org/2014-isaac-asimov-memorial-debate

Have a beer.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 12:49 PM   #2336
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

my daughter moved in last week and I am organizing the house...again...

last nite I tried to organize the kitchen a little and I set up her keurig and put my coffee pot away...the plumber came and unclogged her bathtub...

I cleaned her bathroom (I have never seen so many hair products in my life) I gave her an entire shelf of the linen closet for her beauty supplies...I think her bathroom is now useable and she does not have to use mine

I cleaned my bathroom, and my bedroom...then I headed to the living room...which has not been touched since Christmas...

so I will explain...my gf of 7 years left the day after Christmas...so the Christmas tree got dismantled and all the totes were left in the living room...until today...

the Christmas totes (4 of them) and wrapping paper and various Christmas decorations and ribbon got moved to the garage or closet space or under the bed...I had been avoiding this task for various reasons...

the living room got vacuumed and dusted and is ready for my daughter to use it for a tv room or whatever...

it feels good to move on...but its a little scary (its been a very exhausting 2 weeks but I trust god has a plan)
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 01:03 PM   #2337
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post

it feels good to move on...but its a little scary (its been a very exhausting 2 weeks but I trust god has a plan)
God has a plan for us all if we listen
Old 03-22-2014, 01:33 PM   #2338
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Got up early...

On on vacation! Been driving thru the country filled with wild flowers. Having a concert in my car. Lol.. Time to stop for a treat...sweet potato fries.

Been driving for more than have the day. .and im STILL in Texas. Feel like this accomplishment is taking a long time....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #2339
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

I moved some boxes from here to there and from there to here... rewarding mindless work..i'm no better off than when I started but it does look different.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 06:28 PM   #2340
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Driving out of Texas!

That takes a long time, lol.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today