Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 05-28-2013, 07:35 PM   #301
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Weights in the am, cardio in the pm.

Not sure if you New Yorkers would go to this or if anyone else in the area goes. It's the New York Front Runners LGBT Pride Run, held annually on the last Saturday of June in Central Park. I've gone for the past three years. It's a fun 5 mile run through the park; the start and finish are lined with pride flags.

http://frny.org/pride-run/
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 09:56 PM   #302
tygr_grrl

How Do You Identify?:
Fiesty Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
free

tygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hamstrings and quads are sore from back to back hot yoga over the long weekend so I recouped today.

Wondering if I pack my workout clothes for my trip, if I will actually hit the yoga studio? I hate wasting valuable luggage space!
tygr_grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tygr_grrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 05:37 AM   #303
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Dapper, it's how I get out my nervous energy. I've always been like that
Well, that is certainly a healthy way to get rid of that kind of energy. Good for you!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 05:53 AM   #304
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Dapper, it's how I get out my nervous energy. I've always been like that

I get the nervous energy thing,I am either multi tasking or doing things that will drive folks nutty,over the years it has either been going 90 or chilling in the recliner wich never last long..
Oh,the dizzy woosy feeling is a pain in the ass,my ent says its from calsium depopsits in the ear wich causes the inner ear to go wacko.My pcp says may be a sugar drop from not geting enough to eat before a work out plus don't drink enough water.I have done most of what she says but it still becomes a problem.I am borderline diabetic so have tested when this happends only a fuetimes has it been sugar related so I keep Oj and gtoraid or chrystle light dose help.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 03:35 PM   #305
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation

10km in total humidity! The lake breeze did nothing to break it. A sweaty walk, but it felt great
Mowing the front and back yards up next.
Glamorous arm work out to follow, folding towel laundry

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 04:14 PM   #306
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Mowing! Hot humid mowing.
And rowing... but not as much as I wanted to.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #307
tygr_grrl

How Do You Identify?:
Fiesty Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
free

tygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputationtygr_grrl Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Tracked down a Bikrams yoga studio near my moms house today, so i'm glad I packed my work out clothes afterall. Felt good stretching my bones and muscles after a day of sitting on my butt on a plane. my sister asked to join me for tomorrow's class, so i'm super excited we get to do that together.

I also managed to get sun-kissed sitting next to the pool, under the cabana thingy, from the sun reflecting off the pool. Tomorrow I've got to remember the sunscreen....ouch!
tygr_grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tygr_grrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #308
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,512 Times in 293 Posts
prettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputation

Off today to find a boxing gym...
Old 06-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #309
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Washed a 36 foot R/V.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #310
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

10K at the local park and then random yardwork.

I'm super excited that I have a new pair of Hokas arriving this week. They're a thicker-soled shoe designed for trail and ultra marathon running. I'm finding I wear through my Brooks very quickly and I want something with more support for longer races.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 05:21 PM   #311
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Washed a 36 foot R/V.
Is it your RV? Are you planning a fun trip?
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 05:23 PM   #312
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'd like to start exercising. But I hate it. I always have been interested in kickboxing and I am pretty sure I am going to try it. Anyone here kickbox? Do you like it?
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #313
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
Is it your RV? Are you planning a fun trip?
It is a travel trailer that stays in one place...at the beach!

It gets all moldy and nasty looking over the winter (it is nestled in a somewhat wooded area), so I try to wash it when the season starts. I actually have the process pretty smooth at this point, so it takes a lot less longer than it used to!

Being settled around a bunch of gay men who not only wash, but wax their "in place" trailers requires me to actually give a crap as to how the old girl looks!

Anyway, it wore me the hell out, so I figured that counted as my exercise for the day!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #314
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It is a travel trailer that stays in one place...at the beach!

It gets all moldy and nasty looking over the winter (it is nestled in a somewhat wooded area), so I try to wash it when the season starts. I actually have the process pretty smooth at this point, so it takes a lot less longer than it used to!

Being settled around a bunch of gay men who not only wash, but wax their "in place" trailers requires me to actually give a crap as to how the old girl looks!

Anyway, it wore me the hell out, so I figured that counted as my exercise for the day!

It definitely counts! And sounds like a fun place for the summer!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 07:43 PM   #315
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Washed a 36 foot R/V.
Well, since you had everything out....my car has a lovely pollen dusting that needs to be gone. She's only a compact, so it wouldn't take much time at all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 11:03 PM   #316
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

The last fue days I have done a respectable workout about an hour after dinner,I find working out that late hepls me get rid of a bunch of energy so I can sleep better all night.One of the things I find is the hardest is the ellipiticl
when I first got it I did good to be on it for a minit or two before I started haveing tightning in my left thigh and buttock that ends up in a full on spazzam,now i'm manageing five minits without stoping so there is improvement.If I could lower the back part of the foot reast it would help but it's not made to be able to change the position,it looks easy but is not.I do use the bowflex,stepper,exersise bike plus shoot some hoops alng with playing ball with my dogs wich is a full on soccer game before its done.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2013, 03:12 AM   #317
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Went geocaching. Found 5 clues and walked for about 3 hours. My legs are all achey now.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2013, 04:08 AM   #318
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today, providing it goes according to plan, will have me doing quite a bit of manual labor with sweeping and dust mopping and mopping all over the place. The floors look horrible at work.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2013, 05:09 AM   #319
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,378 Times in 6,866 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My exercise experience today will be largely upper body....

Yesterday I did a plyometrics (sp?) type cardio workout and my thighs feel like they have been replaced by concrete

It's a total body workout and I do love the challenge... I feel everything today...core,arms and especially my legs...it's a good hurt
Old 06-05-2013, 05:48 AM   #320
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
Went geocaching. Found 5 clues and walked for about 3 hours. My legs are all achey now.
You reminded me that this is something I wanted to check into doing (see if there are groups around here). There is a geocaching thread here somewhere (hobbies section?), you may want to check out. Also, what is the other thing called that is similar to geocaching, I can't remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Today, providing it goes according to plan, will have me doing quite a bit of manual labor with sweeping and dust mopping and mopping all over the place. The floors look horrible at work.
Hey, sounds like fun. Enjoy!

Yesterday I had something scheduled after work. Didn't have time to do anything but a brisk 40 minute walk with the dog before bed.

Day before I did well following through with my hour of eliptical and 45-60 minutes of upper body. I am still trying to figure out if there is a way to configure things so that working out doesn't take a full two hours. I have no idea what that means, I am just trying to figure out how I can get the workout in that I want without so much of my day being absorbed. I don't feel like I fool around wasting time when doing my free weights and obviously there is nothing I can do about the cardio.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights