Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Trans Zone

Old 08-09-2013, 01:02 AM   #141
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Update: 14 people had been called for the test and 8 called out so we only had 6 testing. There are 5 openings,I was the only female. The math was easy but they didnt give u a whole hour like they said. No one will know how they did tell next friday. They told us if we dont hear from them not to call. If u didnt pass u can never apply with them again. So I guess the 6 of us will wait. If ya pass the test then there is a psychiatric questioneer,after that background check. I know at least one if the guys that tested has a record. I have an FBI clearance so background check isnt a problem. Continued prayer would be appreciated. I told a co-worker God will supply my needs,other doors will open if this isnt where I am supposed to be. All I can do is trust in Him.Amen ?
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #142
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default Psalm 56:3-4

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. what can mortal man do to me?

Psalm 56:3-4

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #143
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

“To the Reader

Folly, error, sin, and penny-pinching
Preoccupy our minds and belabor our bodies
And we feed our amiable remorse
Like beggars nourishing their vermin.

Our sins are stubborn, our repentance weak --
We demand generous payment for our confessions
And we return gaily to the muddy path,
Believing a few abject tears will wash away all of our stains.

Satan Trismegistus patiently rocks our enchanted spirit
To sleep on the pillow of evil,
And the rich metal of our will
Is vaporized completely by this learned alchemist.

The Devil pulls the strings that move us!
Repugnant things attract us --
Each day we descend one step closer to Hell,
Moving without horror through stinking shadows.

Like a poor debauchee kissing and gnawing
The martyred breast of an ancient whore,
We steal a furtive pleasure along the way,
And we press it hard, like an old orange.

Tightly packed, swarming, like a million tapeworms,
A legion of Demons booze it up in our brains,
And when we breathe, Death, an invisible river,
Descends into our lungs, with a dull groan.

If rape, poison, the dagger, and arson
Have not yet embroidered their pretty patterns
On the banal canvas of our pitiful destinies,
It is only because our soul is -- alas! -- not bold enough.

But among the jackals, panthers, and bitch-hounds,
The monkeys, scorpions, vultures, and serpents,
The yelping, howling, growling, groveling monsters
In the infamous menagerie of our vices,

There is one who is uglier, nastier, more foul!
Although he makes no grand gestures, no great noise,
He would willingly reduce the earth to ruins
And swallow the world in a yawn;

It is Ennui! His eye brimming with an involuntary teardrop,
He dreams of scaffolds while smoking a hookah.
You know him, reader, this delicate monster,
-- Hypocrite reader, -- my like, -- my brother!”
― Charles Baudelaire, Les Fleurs du Mal
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 02:46 AM   #144
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Didnt get called back a 3rd time. So I will keep lookin for a better job. God always provides.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #145
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:

DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury,pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
Amen
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2013, 07:05 PM   #146
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:

The name of Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, which falls on Shabbat this year, symbolizes its basic essence: The day on which G-d forgives for the less desirable actions of His nation.

The name of Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, which falls on Shabbat this year, symbolizes its basic essence: The day on which G-d forgives for the less desirable actions of His nation.

When we delve into the significance of this day, we may ask ourselves a bothersome question: Why should G-d forgive us? We sometimes feel that we do not deserve this. This feeling intensifies especially if we do not notice a big, practical change in our behavior and it seems to us that our lives after Yom Kippur continue in the same vein as before Yom Kippur... To understand the concept of “forgiveness” when relating to the relationship between us and G-d as well as in terms of forgiveness between man and his friend or between man and his wife, we must note the words of King Solomon in the Book of Proverbs: “... love covers all transgressions.”

(Mishlei 10, 12) This verse contains a wonderful idea that guides our daily actions, and it expresses one our most noble qualities.

Every parent to children is well aware of the following phenomenon: It happens that a son or daughter behaves in a way that does not make the parents happy.

The child disappoints, rejects the education he received at home, behaves in a way contrary to his parents’ expectations, and the parents worry and may even be angry with him. But every parent knows that if that same child who so disappointed is suddenly in any kind of distress, the first who will rush to his aid will be his parents.

Why is that? For one simple reason: because “love covers all transgressions”! The love of parents for their children is not dependent on a specific situation or behavior. That love is absolute. Even if it sometimes dims and other emotions overwhelm it – at moments of distress or trouble, that love will rise to the surface and overcome all other feelings.

This is the amazing human nature, and it is also the basis of G-d’s forgiveness of us if we did not behave appropriately.

Yom Kippur is the day when the love of the Blessed be He “beats” all! This the day when G-d calls out to us: “Return to Me and I will return to you”! The day when we stand before G-d as children before their father and hear the Divine call “I forgive”! If we succeed in connecting to the incredible beauty of this day, we will feel the purifying forgiveness, the endless love of the Blessed be He for us – His only children, and with G-d’s help, that feeling will accompany us even after Yom Kippur ends and we will be blessed with a shana tova!

Rabbi Shmuel Rabinowitz is rabbi of the Western Wall and Holy Sites.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #147
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:

"Saying Grace," one of three paintings by Norman Rockwell set for auction on Dec. 4, is expected to draw bids of more than $15 million.
The Following User Says Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 12:25 PM   #148
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:

Ecclesiastes 3
New International Version (NIV)
A Time for Everything

3 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:34 AM   #149
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:

Default RK

Old 09-25-2013, 09:22 PM   #150
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I was talking to my cousin last night. I told her I believe that a heart only knows another heart and we should not judge..that's Gods job not ours. We are to love the individual no matter what..we might not agree with what they do. I reminded her that Jesus associated with people that others would walk away from. He showed them kindness and compassion when others would show disgust and hate. People will always fail you but God never disappoints ..He had our back
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2013, 09:06 AM   #151
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:

“If any man seem to be religious and bridleth not his tongue...this mans religion is in vain”
― James 1 26
Old 11-13-2013, 10:12 AM   #152
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”

“However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?”

"We forgive freely or we do not really forgive at all."

“Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”

The Buddha

"Trust is a verb."

Street Buddha
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote