Old 11-02-2013, 08:51 AM   #1
Sheridan

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me Sheridan
Relationship Status:
Single and looking

Sheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Haircut From Hell: With A Side Order of Homophobia and Transphobia

I shared this on another thread but decided it needed a thread all on its own. Has anyone had this experience?

I have to share Days of Sheridan’s Haircut, it’s like Days of Our Lives but with more drama (and homophobia and/or transphobia). But it is kinda of humorous because I think they wanted me to drop my pants to check and find out which they needed to go for.

I had a fun time getting my hair cut yesterday (which pissed me off ). A haircut with a side order of homophobia and/or transphobia (I am not even sure which way the woman was going, because this woman was bat shit nuts and so was her friend, but her haircut turned out ok after the drama).

I was starting to look like a sheep dog (or Josh Groban on crack) and decided: Hey it’s time to make a donation to the hair fairies. I went into a place I had gone before because the gal that cut my hair before was really funny and talked about all kinds of stuff and about her family and gave a good haircut without any drama. Well, I went in (and of course she was not there). But I thought, hey anyone can do the whacking (yes my hair needs deep discipline and probably a deep conditioner).

So the gal that was there was going to take me back right away but I told her I wanted to look at styles of haircuts and I had just picked up the guy’s haircut book to look at (which I do every place I go). She stated that that book would do me no good (will I had used this book once before and the cut I picked was awesome). I said I wanted a style from that book (so she stood and waited, eyeing me up and down, not in a flirtatious way and glancing at my crotch). I almost walked out but finding a place open and not a full on women’s salon or without an appointment in my area at almost 5pm was going to be a pain in the ass and I still had to shop (which I hate).

So I picked my style and swaggered back to the whacking chair. So the drama began. She told me the style I picked was too long (it really was pretty short) and that I needed to get a buzz cut. I told her I did not want a buzz cut. She told me I needed a buzz cut because it would look better on me. I said I wanted the style I picked. She said if you want to look more male you should get a buzz cut. I said the haircut I wanted was perfect for my face and my curly hair. I was thinking to myself “I don’t want to look like a white supremacist, but thanks for the advice lady”. But I closed my mouth. So she kept hounding me about it and I knew that she was not going to allow me to get my pick. So I looked through the book again and found one that was almost the same but just a little shorter (it had better bangs, so I got a better cut anyway). I said this is the one I want. So finally I got my cut with her bitching all the way that it was too girlie for me (I never pick girlie cuts) but a buzz cut was out of the question (I hate them). I sat in the chair meditating, wanting to leap and run, while she bitched and giggled with the other woman that worked there about me and my hair.

I am not sure if she thought I was a Stone Butch (which I get a lot ) or a transgendered man or she thought I was a possible transgendered woman or gay man that needed to man up to fit his genitals, whatever it was it pissed me off. I am never going back there again. WTF????? The area I live in has a nice size community of LGBTQ people and this behavior just pisses me off and it just continues on and on. And as I was leaving she was still looking at my crotch (I wanted to moon her, but that would be socially unacceptable).

And she kept telling me not to cross my legs. What does that have to do with a haircut (it does not make it lopsided). WTF?????

So how was your day?
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sheridan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 08:58 AM   #2
sofimichi

How Do You Identify?:
Femmeinist
Preferred Pronoun?:
femenine ones, "hey you," etc.
Relationship Status:
Engaged!

sofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputation

Hey! I know I am not trans, but my boifriend gets this kind of shit all the time.
I am really sorry, Sheridan. That is totally unacceptable!
Is there anywhere where you can report them? Like their boss or something? I would try to stir some sh*t up.
Sorry man!
sofimichi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sofimichi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 09:12 AM   #3
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Actually I think that crossing your legs can make your haircut uneven. But I'm not expert!

I have to admit that every time and I mean every time I have to get my haircut I stress out about it!

I currently live in Oklahoma which is not the most queer friendly place in the world. I know big shock right? My family is here and that is why I'm here.. for now.

So many years ago, I went to a Supercuts I think. I walked in and the only person in there was a stylist. I told her I wanted my haircut so she took me right back. When I started telling her that I wanted a number two on the side and a three on the top, she made a face and it was not a nice face! I could see it in the mirror. I was already stressed because I know people around here react to me and not in good ways so once I saw her expression, I took off the cape, got up and walked out. She was asking me why and I don't remember what I said. I just kept walking and did not turn back. She followed me out of the store even. Talk about stressful! I did not go back there.

When I moved to MN, I had the same fears and I got some minor reactions but for the most part, most people were fine with me. I did however have a lady ask me to blow dry my hair. My hair was a bit longer and it was freezing outside so I said okay. She proceeded to fluff it up so much that it looked very feminine lol. My partner at the time who was with me had to laugh. We both did actually. Oh the fun times I tell you.

Now I'm back in OK and I go to another Supercuts here and I have found a gay guy to cut my hair. So for now, I don't get as stressed about it.

I commend you for staying and having her do your haircut. I think I would call that store and speak to a manager. Someone has to educate the idiot that cut your hair. I'm glad it came out good.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 09:14 AM   #4
Sheridan

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me Sheridan
Relationship Status:
Single and looking

Sheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Looking into new Barber

Yup, I am checking around my normal person retired, she went into another field.
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sheridan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #5
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
Yup, I am checking around my normal person retired, she went into another field.
Isn't that always the way it is? You find someone good and they leave.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #6
Bino85

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not entirely sure.. not looking

Bino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST Reputation
Default oh hair, it's a love/hate thing

Sheridan you made it further than I did..

I was in a small town up north near the oil patch. I'm already feeling out of place as it is when ever I had to leave camp and go into town. So I decided I would treat myself to a hair cut. Usually I would do a buzz or a Mohawk. Today I was all excited to go into town and have some else do my Mohawk for a change. Mistake #1 - getting excited! So I walk into this place, it's a huge fancy Barber shop. I surprised to see two young very pretty girls at the front desk. I smile, they say hi and start chatting me up. They are all excited cause it's my first time at that shop. Mistake #2 - When people make the assumption I'm a man I usually run with it, in this case I failed. They asked for my name and I said Jenn. They asked how I spelled that, I replied J-E-N-N.. The smiles and giggles stopped cold. They asked me to wait, so I waited. Apparently I was waiting for the manager to come and kick me out. The two couldn't handle asking me to leave on their own. Wow what a culture shock for me. At that point I was really missing my home town.
So I went down the street to london drugs. Bought a nice set of clippers and once again cut my own hair.
Bino85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bino85 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 09:34 AM   #7
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino85 View Post

I was in a small town up north near the oil patch. I'm already feeling out of place as it is when ever I had to leave camp and go into town. So I decided I would treat myself to a hair cut. Usually I would do a buzz or a Mohawk. Today I was all excited to go into town and have some else do my Mohawk for a change. Mistake #1 - getting excited! So I walk into this place, it's a huge fancy Barber shop. I surprised to see two young very pretty girls at the front desk. I smile, they say hi and start chatting me up. They are all excited cause it's my first time at that shop. Mistake #2 - When people make the assumption I'm a man I usually run with it, in this case I failed. They asked for my name and I said Jenn. They asked how I spelled that, I replied J-E-N-N.. The smiles and giggles stopped cold. They asked me to wait, so I waited. Apparently I was waiting for the manager to come and kick me out. The two couldn't handle asking me to leave on their own. Wow what a culture shock for me. At that point I was really missing my home town.
So I went down the street to london drugs. Bought a nice set of clippers and once again cut my own hair.
What reason did the manager give you for kicking you out?

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 09:42 AM   #8
Bino85

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not entirely sure.. not looking

Bino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST Reputation

They didn't serve women in that shop.
Bino85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bino85 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 09:43 AM   #9
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hair dresser here...

First off I am so sorry you had such a awful experience getting a haircut. As a stylist/manager I would suggest that you go directly to corporate. I would bet a full day of tips that they have already said something to their manager, hell she may have been present during this time. The only way to fix a problem ( a very serious problem at that) is to go directly to the higher ups. If it was me and I had been there you would have ended up in my chair, I would have stepped in immediately. period. the stylist would be dealing with a write up and possible suspension. That behavior is TOTALLY unacceptable.
Yes, sitting with your legs crossed can cause your cut to be off. It really only applies to long hair though. I do however ask when I am cutting someone with shorter hair to sit up straight (pun intended) so I can be sure that the sideburns are balanced.
Everyone just needs to come see me, I ROCK!

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 09:45 AM   #10
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
First off I am so sorry you had such a awful experience getting a haircut. As a stylist/manager I would suggest that you go directly to corporate. I would bet a full day of tips that they have already said something to their manager, hell she may have been present during this time. The only way to fix a problem ( a very serious problem at that) is to go directly to the higher ups. If it was me and I had been there you would have ended up in my chair, I would have stepped in immediately. period. the stylist would be dealing with a write up and possible suspension. That behavior is TOTALLY unacceptable.
Yes, sitting with your legs crossed can cause your cut to be off. It really only applies to long hair though. I do however ask when I am cutting someone with shorter hair to sit up straight (pun intended) so I can be sure that the sideburns are balanced.

We would if you were closer!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #11
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

This just pisses me off!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino85 View Post

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #12
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

This just pisses me off too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Actually I think that crossing your legs can make your haircut uneven. But I'm not expert!

I have to admit that every time and I mean every time I have to get my haircut I stress out about it!

I currently live in Oklahoma which is not the most queer friendly place in the world. I know big shock right? My family is here and that is why I'm here.. for now.

So many years ago, I went to a Supercuts I think. I walked in and the only person in there was a stylist. I told her I wanted my haircut so she took me right back. When I started telling her that I wanted a number two on the side and a three on the top, she made a face and it was not a nice face! I could see it in the mirror. I was already stressed because I know people around here react to me and not in good ways so once I saw her expression, I took off the cape, got up and walked out. She was asking me why and I don't remember what I said. I just kept walking and did not turn back. She followed me out of the store even. Talk about stressful! I did not go back there.

When I moved to MN, I had the same fears and I got some minor reactions but for the most part, most people were fine with me. I did however have a lady ask me to blow dry my hair. My hair was a bit longer and it was freezing outside so I said okay. She proceeded to fluff it up so much that it looked very feminine lol. My partner at the time who was with me had to laugh. We both did actually. Oh the fun times I tell you.

Now I'm back in OK and I go to another Supercuts here and I have found a gay guy to cut my hair. So for now, I don't get as stressed about it.

I commend you for staying and having her do your haircut. I think I would call that store and speak to a manager. Someone has to educate the idiot that cut your hair. I'm glad it came out good.

- Unknown -
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 09:53 AM   #13
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
I am not sure if she thought I was a Stone Butch (which I get a lot )
How can anyone ever tell by looking at somebody if they are stone or not? Is there a different definition of stone I don't know?

But about the haircut experience I get that a lot. Some guy cutting my hair once refused to use an electric shaver on the back, he said he won't use that on a woman. I was like so get me someone who will. Now I have a retired hair dresser who used to work at a high end hair salon I could never have afforded and probably never would have wanted to go to anyway who cuts my hair. He does my wife's and mine together in a really cute space he set up in his basement. It's awesome and fun and for the first time I almost like going to get my haircut. He's also an artist and a photographer so the whole experience is cool. And for him cutting hair is another expression of his artistic ability so it's never a bad hair day anymore.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #14
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

My hair girl will do any cut on anyone no matter what they want. If you are looking at a magazine at cuts she will hand you another one and say to look in here to. Then you pick one out and sit in her chair and she will go over it with you to make sure that she cuts it the way you want it. I just sit in the chair and she works her magic. I have been going to her for about 13-15 years. I have no secrets from her either. She is the best !!
Old 11-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #15
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crap! Just saw this was in the Trans Zone. Doh!

Well, I finally found someone who can cut my hair and I don't hate it. I'm so damn finicky and my hair's so damn ornery that that's about as good as it gets. Plus she does hella nice color. The best I've had. That there alone is a good enough reason to still with this salon.

BUT

My stylist said something that makes absolute sense. She said, "I'll do anything for money."

Not like that, you pervs.

Basically, few get rich being stylists, so when you make a customer happy, you're investing in your future. There is not a valid reason for anyone to turn down a paying customer that's not abusive.

For the record, my worst haircut in my life came from Fantastic Sams. Those cheapy brand name shops just don't get the job done, imo.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #16
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I really don't look forwards to geting a hair cut for a lot of reasons that have been mentioned.The last place I went to the first time I showed them the pic of the cut I wanted and they did a great job so I paid with my credit card that has my real name on it that was definatly dosent not go with the person you see...I even left a $5.00 tip for a $14.00 cut.THe next time I went in I got the same person I had before,I said I just want a trim and don't cut the top.So when the sides and back were done I thought she had finished.NOT, the next move she made was to comb it out then take a big whack out of the top so fast I was surprised,I said stop but she acted like she didnt hear a word I said then contenued to keep cuting away as I got out of the chair.I like a boy cut with a full head of hair,my hair is baby fine so leaveing the top full I dont look like an onion peel with my bangs way to short fot it to blend well.How dam hard to do a simple boy cut.I paid but didnt leave any tip this time cause I was very dissatisfied.It taked atleast three weeks for it to grow enough to be what I consider normal for me.I finaly had had enough of this crap so now I bought a comb that has an ajustable blade in it so I can trim the sides to suit myself the a slight trim on the bangs that I comb to the side the fluff it up then comb slightly back then my son trims the back for length then clip the neck area.I really have no idea why stylist feel the cut must suit them but not me.I cut my sons hair and have for years,he likes a medium long flat top short on the sides& back.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #17
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

As someone who works for one of those *cheapy brand name shops* it works for me. The real issue here is people being treated less than and honestly it doesn't matter where someone goes Salon Poof or Cost Cutters. Everyone has to start somewhere and for some committing to a brand is what works for them. It works for me and I do everything within my power to keep myself up to date with current trends. I get asked often why I am not out on my own as my skills and knowledge are rather extensive. My reply, I don't have to worry about anything but showing up to work and keeping all of my clients happy...

**end rant**

I am sorry so many of you have had such bad experiences while trying to get a haircut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Well, I finally found someone who can cut my hair and I don't hate it. I'm so damn finicky and my hair's so damn ornery that that's about as good as it gets. Plus she does hella nice color. The best I've had. That there alone is a good enough reason to still with this salon.

BUT

My stylist said something that makes absolute sense. She said, "I'll do anything for money."

Not like that, you pervs.

Basically, few get rich being stylists, so when you make a customer happy, you're investing in your future. There is not a valid reason for anyone to turn down a paying customer that's not abusive.

For the record, my worst haircut in my life came from Fantastic Sams. Those cheapy brand name shops just don't get the job done, imo.

- Unknown -
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #18
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post

She does rock. Best haircut I ever got. And, she is a lot prettier than my current bearded guy.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: